Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 107. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
If you are the first in something specially the zero transaction fee, then you should be a very popular coin, this is the first time I comment here, and this project seems to be not making noise, people should have buzz it or big media should have cover this coin, what is missing in this coin anyway.
Nexty is having three deciding factors:
Instant Transfer
Zero Transfer Fees
Price Stabilization System

Based on consensus of the majority, lending program and mlm are canceled, we had to change our strategy. Marketing plan for Nexty's ecosystem will be implemented after the ICO. Thank you for trusting and joining with us.

i got 300 pnty but in smart staking everything is greyed out. how can i use it?
Smart staking will be launched on 15 Jan 2018. We will have a guide to using it. Thank you.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
If you are the first in something specially the zero transaction fee, then you should be a very popular coin, this is the first time I comment here, and this project seems to be not making noise, people should have buzz it or big media should have cover this coin, what is missing in this coin anyway.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
#Nexty update: 250,000 pNTYs are sold out in our 22nd ICO session and over 1400 investors have successfully purchased our coins in this ICO. Millions pNTYs are waiting for you in the next 9 ICO sessions. Embrace your chance to own NTFs in Smart Staking launched on Jan 15th, 2018 by collecting pNTYs right away!
Check out the ICO calendar on our channel for more information of the upcoming ICOs.

Hi Nexty! Your idea is awesome, Nexty is good but I don't see any marketing plan for it. Why? Nexty should be more popular.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
i got 300 pnty but in smart staking everything is greyed out. how can i use it?
#Nexty update: 250,000 pNTYs are sold out in our 22nd ICO session and over 1400 investors have successfully purchased our coins in this ICO. Millions pNTYs are waiting for you in the next 9 ICO sessions. Embrace your chance to own NTFs in Smart Staking launched on Jan 15th, 2018 by collecting pNTYs right away!
Check out the ICO calendar on our channel for more information of the upcoming ICOs.

Are you ready for our Smart Staking?
how?
For only the first 10 billion of NTY joining Smart Staking program within 3 months: 10,000 NTY in the wallet will have one NTF generated automatically.
At the end of 3-month Smart Staking, when NTY's total current supply is up to 100 billion, the NTF (which had automatically calculated before) will be available in the market. Since only the first 10 billion NTY can generate NTF, the amount of NTF is limited to 10 million.
Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System sounds like a very good concept. Is already known on which exchanges this coin can be traded?
BitExchange and HitBTC.
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Activity: 30
Zero Transfer Fees, Instant Transfer, Price Stabilisation System sounds like a very good concept. Is already known on which exchanges this coin can be traded?
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token? Ethereum or other?

Yes, it is. We have Dual Crytocurrency Confirmation System DCCS to process transactions. NTF which has a limit of 10,000,000 will be used to verify and confirm NTY transactions. It means that NTY transactions cost zero fee and NTF holders will receive rewards instead of verification fee.

By our own platform.
Activity: 34
how would you manage the payment fees to zero? is it possible? This would be great. Which platform would you use to issue the token? Ethereum or other?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I study whitepaper before investing. By the way, what softcap?
How are you. It seems like a good project. Good concept, zero transfer fee, immediate transfer, price stabilization system.
Thanks  Wink
Hi nexty,
does the bounty program & airdrop 2.0 still  active?
They ended.
Activity: 8
Hi nexty,
does the bounty program & airdrop 2.0 still  active?
Does NextyCoin use smart contract ERC-20?
When I buy a token from an ICO, after finishing ICO can I hold it on MEW?
 Huh Huh Huh Huh
Nexty is based on ERC-20 but it's an independent cryptocurrency.

No, Nexty has its own wallet because it's not a token of ETH.
#Nextyupdate: We have gone through two-third ICO time, 10 sessions left, and are heading to Smart Staking, a super lucrative program of Nextycoin. In today session, the 21st one, 250.000 pNTYs have been sold out in 52s for 1380 investors from every corner of the world, typically Asia and Europe.

Are you ready for our Smart Staking?
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Where is your team like every other legitimate project?

Why wait 6 months to show the team?

What are you hiding?

This honestly looks like another scam.

How can people trust you?

i fell for it i guess  Grin but ive only send like 200 bucks or so
Jump to: