Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 108. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Where is your team like every other legitimate project?

Why wait 6 months to show the team?

What are you hiding?

This honestly looks like another scam.

How can people trust you?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
#Nexty update: 250,000 pNTYs are sold out in less than 1 minute in our 19th ICO session and over 1400 investors have successfully purchased our coins in this ICO. Millions pNTYs are waiting for you in the next 12 ICO sessions. Embrace your chance to own NTFs in Smart Staking launched on Jan 15th, 2018 by collecting pNTYs right away!

Check out the ICO calendar on our channel for more information of the upcoming ICOs.
is there a chance that you will announce the team members? because i always have a bad feeling when sending money to anonymous people. ty

Yes. Nexty team members will be announced in about the next 5 months. Thank you.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
is there a chance that you will announce the team members? because i always have a bad feeling when sending money to anonymous people. ty
#Nexty update: Today is the 18th session of Nexty ICO period, 1415 buyers from over 80 countries have successful transactions. 13 more sessions of ICO are waiting for investors to buy pNTYs on ICO days. Check out the ICO calendar on our channel for more information of the upcoming ICOs.
Without  lending program. Is there anything change in your roadmap & white paper, also? Does it effect to your roadmap?
Nexty is still focusing on the goals set in our roadmap. Thank you for joining with us.

Today, Nexty has successfully carried out the 17th ICO within 33s. Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 14 ICO sessions left. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on Nexty channels for information of the upcoming ICOs. Don’t forget that Smart Staking program will be launched on 15 Jan, 2018. Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
there are two  spelling errors

https://app.nexty.io/smartstaking/index
https://app.nexty.io/exchange/index

" Comming soon!!! Please come back later. "
Activity: 6
My ETH are locked up on their website !

I can't buy pNTY ( since the pre-ICO ) or transfer my ETH to another account !

BE CAREFUL, NETXY IS A FREAKING SCAM
To buy pNTY, you have to create pNTY wallet.

You can internally transfer your ETH if you have bought pNTY.

Lol, only " if you have bought pNTY", and if i dont want ?? what is happening ? You gonna keep my ETH definitely Huh
After the ICO ends, you can surely withdraw your ETH if you don't want to buy pNTY. Thank you.

I got it, but i still think that's strange that you didn't inform us about this that, before that we are sending our ETH there.
#Nexty update:

Today, Nexty has successfully carried out the 16th ICO within 30s.

Based on the consensus of the majority, Lending program would be canceled for the lasting and sustainable development. Instead, Smart Staking program will be officially launched on 15 January, 2018. Please bear in mind that, in order to get NTFs, investors must join Smart Staking program for at least 3 months straightly. It goes without saying that your participation is your sacred trust on us, the core value that we never take for granted. We are thankful for your support and would try our best, as a commission, to develop Nexty ecosystem to maximize benefits for our beloved investors.

One more time, only when you join Smart Staking program, can you get our cryptocurrencies named NTFs, the only coins can generate pNTYs via mining and confirming transactions. The longer you keep pNTYs in Smart Staking program, the higher value of NTFs would be.

Above all, we have strong belief on the development of Nexty ecosystem in the future and hopefully expect that all of you can stay with us till the end of this wonderful journey.

Thank you so much!

Best regards,

Nexty team

Lol, only " if you have bought pNTY", and if i dont want ?? what is happening ? You gonna keep my ETH definitely Huh
After the ICO ends, you can surely withdraw your ETH if you don't want to buy pNTY. Thank you.

Activity: 1
Without  lending program. Is there anything change in your roadmap & white paper, also? Does it effect to your roadmap?

#Nexty update: In the joy of New year atmosphere, Nexty has successfully carried out the 15th ICO within 42s. Another good news for all investors from us is that you are allowed to withdraw your ETH to your private wallets now, using withdrawal function instead of submitting your tickets!

Happy new year, may luck and happiness come to all of us in 2018!

Best regards,

Nexty team.
Today I just register an account to take part in ICO of nexty.
But when i come in tab "Wallet" i can not deposite ETH to buy nexty in ICO rounds.
I hear that: after 19/12/2017, new accounts  can not buy Nexty in ICO, can not depostite ETH.
Why Nexty banned new accounts after December 19 ICO purchase?
Thanks
According to Nexty's policies, investors from Vietnam are not allowed to buy pNTY since 19 Dec 2017.
Activity: 59
Interesting idea, good luck, dev!
Activity: 2
Today I just register an account to take part in ICO of nexty.
But when i come in tab "Wallet" i can not deposite ETH to buy nexty in ICO rounds.
I hear that: after 19/12/2017, new accounts  can not buy Nexty in ICO, can not depostite ETH.
Why Nexty banned new accounts after December 19 ICO purchase?
Thanks
Replies may be late for the next two days, the New Year holiday. Please send tickets in case of emergency. Thank you for taking some time out of your busy days to join with us.
Jump to: