Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] NiceHash.com - sell & buy hash rate cloud mining service / multipool - page 346. (Read 794124 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 273
You have a Gridseed in the picture there, can you tell me which miner you support that would work with it. You're saying that only sgminer is compatible with your pool, but it does not support Gridseed. Thanks.

We've tested BFGminer for gridseed (http://cryptomining-blog.com/1396-download-bfgminer-3-10-0-for-windows-scrypt-mining-on-gridseed-5-chip-asics/) and it works great.

We haven't tested the cgminer-for-gridseed versions - that said it might be that some of the forks of cgminer-3-7-2 with gridseed support might have been patched with upstream patches from latest cgminer and they might work - just give it a try - connect your miner to stratum+tcp://stratum.nicehash.com:3333 - it will start hashing instantly and if all that you'll get are rejects, then your software is not compatible with our service - however if you're getting accepts then you're already earning bitcoins Wink ... btw ... cgminer 3.7.2 is an really old version and we really encourage you to use newer versions or alternatives - besides security patches there are also speed improvements in newer versions/alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 8904
https://bpip.org
You have a Gridseed in the picture there, can you tell me which miner you support that would work with it. You're saying that only sgminer is compatible with your pool, but it does not support Gridseed. Thanks.
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Roobet
Was testing. Everything work great. Good job.   Smiley
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
I have several of my data center hosted rigs sending stable hashes to NiceHash, so far everything has been great.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I've been using this service as a buyer and it does work very nicely. Great work!
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Was also testing it, everything works, payments are good and come as advertised Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I am a beta tester for about two weeks. So far everything is working fast and good, payments are better than with multipools. Recommend!
Activity: 457
Merit: 273

NiceHash is hashing power marketplace where you can mine altcoins and get paid in Bitcoins or you can buy hashing power from other miners in form of cloud mining.

HOW IT WORKS?

FOR BUYERS
Buy massive hashing power for mining Bitcoin, Zcash, Ethereum, Monero, and other (un)popular coins.
First fair approach to cloud mining - pay as you mine without upfront payments or contracts.

Start with 0.01 BTC
  • Minimum order price is 0.01 BTC for every algorithm

No contracts, no risk
  • Cancel at any time and get remaining funds back with no cancellation fee

Fast delivery
  • Massive hashing power in short amount of time

Mine on your favorite pool
  • You are deciding how and when you want to buy hashing power and to which pool to direct it

Real-time statistics
  • Follow your workers and their performance

Valid shares only
  • Never pay for dead, faulty configured rigs or invalid shares

FOR SELLERS
Sell computing power of your PC, server, workstation, ASIC or farm.

Trusted service
  • More than 60,000 daily active miners
  • Trustworthy service operating since 2014
  • Free software, guides and support

Regular income
  • Automatic daily payouts
  • Earn Bitcoins for every valid share
  • Payouts from 0.001 BTC

Your own pace
  • Start and stop when you want
  • Connect unlimited mining machines
  • Fully anonymous (no registration required)

FOR WEBSITE/BLOG OWNERS AND INFLUENCERS
We are offering a referral system for all registered users. You can earn commission from each order placed by customer that you referred - you'll get a percentage of order amount plus some extra mBTC for each order, placed by referred customer. Referral commissions are paid directly into your NiceHash online wallet. If you want to join the referral program, please open an account and ask for referrals at https://new.nicehash.com/support. If you are a larger influencer, we can provide with custom banners and graphics to fit your website/blog.

USEFUL LINKS

FOLLOW US
Pages:
Jump to: