Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 23. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good to see the beta platform, I'm really impressed with it,  when are you guys gonna launch the bounty campaign so as to promote your project more
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??
Activity: 198
Merit: 2
I have a question regarding the Crypto school
I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Or you have packaged a better feature ??
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
I'm wondering, how will the pricing of your platform correlate with your coin price? Is for example 100 nwc a fixed price for advance tools?

I have tried to find an answer for this and have yet to figure out one
So how does it work ? Don’t you think there’s a need to elaborate effectively how the ecosystem and price systems will correlate and complement one another ??
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

That is correct. Sharing latest news about the crypto world is just one of many things we offer to traders. We provide our users with the best tools and analysis there is. Membership of our Intermediate and Advanced tiers are 50 NWC and 100 NWC. The prices are not fixed, meaning that with the price of token rising we will lower the membership fees. By training sessions you mean mentorship offices, or maybe our School program? We will start with airdrop campaigns in a few days. Also our Bounty program should start in about a week.

Thats a positive note then to be frank. and yes i do mean the school program.
Do make an announcement.

Also, whats the total allocation for the token ? i see that the team and founders and advisors will have close to 90% of the token, why is that  ?  or is it a mistake on the whitepaper ??

Brighten that view, whats the roadmap to have a fully functional platform ?
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

That is correct. Sharing latest news about the crypto world is just one of many things we offer to traders. We provide our users with the best tools and analysis there is. Membership of our Intermediate and Advanced tiers are 50 NWC and 100 NWC. The prices are not fixed, meaning that with the price of token rising we will lower the membership fees. By training sessions you mean mentorship offices, or maybe our School program? We will start with airdrop campaigns in a few days. Also our Bounty program should start in about a week.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

copper member
I want you to explain vividly to me how the news ecosystem works, theres this platform taklimakan, which allows users to publish news updates for other users around the world.

The question is will Newscrypto.io be the one who shares the news for all platform users, or users will be permitted to share their views too, just like taklimakan ?

We will also post advanced chart analysis and users will be permitted to share their views. You will have an option to upvote or downvote each shared analysis or any user view. More information about the community predictions will be announced soon.
copper member
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..
copper member
What kinds of teaching aids do you intend to implement to enable learners grasp faster?

When we update Newscrypto school, beginners will be able to read each lesson divided into chapters. After each lesson, you will review your knowledge by doing interactive tasks. Each task will give you points, atfer finishing school you will receive free tokens based on the points you collected through school. This should give beginners to learn as much as possible, because not only they will learn everything about crypto, but they will also receive free memberships to check out our tools.
Activity: 211
Merit: 1
I want you to explain vividly to me how the news ecosystem works, theres this platform taklimakan, which allows users to publish news updates for other users around the world.

The question is will Newscrypto.io be the one who shares the news for all platform users, or users will be permitted to share their views too, just like taklimakan ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Newscrypto.io crypto school to help people understand the power of Blockchain technologies and its applications across different industries. Newbies will also learn how to capitalize on the exciting and volatile crypto market by learning expert trading strategies that apply to crypto

That would be very beneficial to the crypto community. One thing that leads to losses especially when someone just joins  the space, they become money-crazed that they take rash decisions without a single knowledge of what they are doing. NewsCrypto is putting a stop to all that.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
What kinds of teaching aids do you intend to implement to enable learners grasp faster?
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Here for enriching conversations
Newscrypto.io crypto school to help people understand the power of Blockchain technologies and its applications across different industries. Newbies will also learn how to capitalize on the exciting and volatile crypto market by learning expert trading strategies that apply to crypto
Newscrypto will benefit all newbies and experts alike, that is the reason why there is a 3 tier system that caters for all users: a) The beginner tier is for people with no or little knowledge about crypto trading b)The intermediate tier targets junior traders trying to take a step further and lastly c)The advanced tier which is most suited for professional traders.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
copper member
Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.

The project is completely self-funded by internal investors. From the beginning stages we set our goals that we are not an ICO so we took much longer to reach the point where we are now but it was worth it. Smiley
Using our tools, crypto traders will have amazing insights to the crypto world so we are glad to help. Smiley

It was the welcome concept in crypto community. I saw that you have possibility to draw on your charts and later publish that idea. My question is, how you evaluate if the idea that is published is made by pro or newbie?

Publishing the charts is allowed for everyone. We predict that the community will engage under the charts that are made by an experienced trader. Our team of traders behind the Newscrypto.io will also moderate the page.
copper member
I'm wondering, how will Newscrypto beat other crypto news sites

We see our advantages in not being just a news site. News is just one of our available features. We are providing so much more than that Smiley
copper member
Newcrypto is a blockchain based platform that will provide crypto based information and education. Does this include trading analysis too? Nevertheless, I see a whole lot of potentials in this project.

Trading analysis can be seen in the sentiment feature in the intermediate level Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: