Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 48. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Allergic to false promises
November 28, 2014, 05:50:49 PM
When the online store is finished and all set up, that would be a better time to start promoting imo.
legendary
Activity: 1064
November 28, 2014, 04:57:14 PM
You have empo exchange lol. Start building coin volume there, other exchanges will pick the coin and you'll move forward "bigger" exchanges with a ton of fake volume.

You guys don't think at all ;p

perhaps you could put up some buy orders at 2k maybe i will dump it there Tongue
Crypto-scene is dying because of people who want to "dump" for a small profit.
Greedy developers produce coins to dump their pre-mine, without having anything to offer to the public.

This coin has a purpose as far as I've seen and it offers -insert name here-. Call it chemicals, drugs, w/e.

I've been in situations "dumping" coins. "Random" coins right before their PoW phase ends.
In most cases, I regret that decision. Smiley After a few days, or even hours, price would skyrocket.

And no, I wont put any buy support so you dump on me @2k, bad boy Tongue

Cheesy just messing around anyway, i love how everyone is holding their GROW, and no trading at empoex
aww how i hate new account that needs 360 seconds to post Sad
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm dying.
November 28, 2014, 04:46:59 PM
You have empo exchange lol. Start building coin volume there, other exchanges will pick the coin and you'll move forward "bigger" exchanges with a ton of fake volume.

perhaps you could put up some buy orders at 2k maybe i will dump it there Tongue
Crypto-scene is dying because of people who want to "dump" for a small profit.
Greedy developers produce coins to dump their pre-mine, without having anything to offer to the public.

This coin has a purpose as far as I've seen and it offers -insert name here-. Call it chemicals, drugs, w/e.

I've been in situations "dumping" coins. "Random" coins right before their PoW phase ends.
In most cases, I regret that decision. Smiley After a few days, or even hours, price would skyrocket.

And no, I wont put any buy support so you dump on me @2k, bad boy Tongue
legendary
November 28, 2014, 04:20:56 PM

Activity: 742
I'm dying.
November 28, 2014, 03:58:38 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2014, 03:47:32 PM
Exchanges at such an early stage are not necessary for this project. They will come with time by itself, no question.

In my opinion small echange like c-cex is OK even in early stage...
Activity: 28
November 28, 2014, 03:42:24 PM
Exchanges at such an early stage are not necessary for this project. They will come with time by itself, no question.

yes crucial premine dump ! Wink lol j/k
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
November 28, 2014, 03:06:57 PM
I send out a bunch of emails yesterday. Any other exchanges which could be interesting for us?

Send:
Bittrex
Cryptsy
Bter
Allcoin
Poloniex
Swisscex
C-Cex
Excoin.in growing popularity, you probably should get in touch with them.

I like Excoin also.

The only thing is if you read their site you see that they only add proven coins.
grow is not at that level yet.
Think that we as the growcoin community first need to prove ourself for a few months.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
November 28, 2014, 02:48:35 PM
I send out a bunch of emails yesterday. Any other exchanges which could be interesting for us?

Send:
Bittrex
Cryptsy
Bter
Allcoin
Poloniex
Swisscex
C-Cex
Excoin.in growing popularity, you probably should get in touch with them.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 02:46:49 PM

Exactly my point of view  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
November 28, 2014, 02:35:57 PM
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 28, 2014, 02:33:39 PM
We got an IRC channel! Feel free to join us!

##GrowCoin on Freenode
With TipBot!

And please share the word about Grow in trollboxes etc. The more people who join our journey, the better Wink

I noticed we are on the voting list for Bter, as expected. I didnt think they would add us instantly, but it was worth a try Wink

o rly? Smiley anyone there lol

This coin is new and has plenty of supporters don't worry.  Wink
Activity: 28
November 28, 2014, 02:29:18 PM
We got an IRC channel! Feel free to join us!

##GrowCoin on Freenode
With TipBot!

And please share the word about Grow in trollboxes etc. The more people who join our journey, the better Wink

I noticed we are on the voting list for Bter, as expected. I didnt think they would add us instantly, but it was worth a try Wink

o rly? Smiley anyone there lol
legendary
November 28, 2014, 02:18:33 PM
Where is Bittrex  Angry Ok, no FUD Cheesy

You know as good as me that buying yourself into a exchange is the last option to do. I give it a few more days before I start spending precious development funds to fill pockets of exchanges Wink I am sure they noticed us and are watching or something atm how we develop as a coin and community Wink

Don't you dare to spend funds on exchange listings, they will come naturally so don't worry about that... Smoke some weed, chillax  Cool

Tell the world what this coin has to offer and the volume will come for sure  Grin.

legendary
November 28, 2014, 01:58:31 PM

You know as good as me that buying yourself into a exchange is the last option to do. I give it a few more days before I start spending precious development funds to fill pockets of exchanges Wink I am sure they noticed us and are watching or something atm how we develop as a coin and community Wink

Don't you dare to spend funds on exchange listings, they will come naturally so don't worry about that... Smoke some weed, chillax  Cool

+1, exchanges will list us once they see this coins got lot of hype and supporters, Cheesy its all about HYPE, lets start promoting
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
November 28, 2014, 01:53:51 PM

legendary
November 28, 2014, 01:52:55 PM

Send:
Bittrex
Cryptsy
Bter
Allcoin
Poloniex
Swisscex
C-Cex

bleutrade  Smiley
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 01:30:29 PM
Guess that are all the big ones except maybe OKcoin, but ok ^^
I asked Europex already as I like it, but that would be a low volume exchange.

Those are the only ones I have good experience with and use all the time Wink There are so many exchanges these days, I really lost track of the new ones with potential.

We chose the blockreward structure to be like this, to give us time to build a community and build up volume. I think things could get very interesting once we reach the 36 GROW per block
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
November 28, 2014, 12:23:19 PM
Guess that are all the big ones except maybe OKcoin, but ok ^^
I asked Europex already as I like it, but that would be a low volume exchange.
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 12:07:09 PM

Send:
Bittrex
Cryptsy
Bter
Allcoin
Poloniex
Swisscex
C-Cex
Pages:
Jump to: