Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] old growcoin thread - page 49. (Read 127570 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 28, 2014, 11:41:56 AM
I am looking for promotion candidates.

If you are interested, hit me up with a PM. And explain to me in detail what you can do for Grow and its community. And share some of your previous work for reviewing. Bounty details through PM  Wink

I will keep promoting GROW ..I love it...tomorrow I will be tweeting on two twitters and will start FB group and skype campaigns, and you been very good DEV so I wanna help anyway.. You gave me two nice jobs so happy anyway.. Let's all go out there and promo..I already doing promo on POLONIEX as well. Cheesy Cheesy
GROW WILL BE THE 500K sat success story of 2015..The coin that got pumped and not dumped.. Grin
legendary
November 28, 2014, 11:40:04 AM
Where is Bittrex  Angry Ok, no FUD Cheesy

You know as good as me that buying yourself into a exchange is the last option to do. I give it a few more days before I start spending precious development funds to fill pockets of exchanges Wink I am sure they noticed us and are watching or something atm how we develop as a coin and community Wink

Indeed Smiley As a good coin will have enough volume and will give them a nice revenue Wink

Yeah GROW has to explode..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
November 28, 2014, 11:02:15 AM
If it generates a good revenue that that would be great.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
November 28, 2014, 11:01:12 AM

You know as good as me that buying yourself into a exchange is the last option to do. I give it a few more days before I start spending precious development funds to fill pockets of exchanges Wink I am sure they noticed us and are watching or something atm how we develop as a coin and community Wink

Indeed Smiley As a good coin will have enough volume and will give them a nice revenue Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 10:08:03 AM

legendary
November 28, 2014, 10:03:04 AM
Where is Bittrex  Angry Ok, no FUD Cheesy
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 09:54:05 AM
I am looking for promotion candidates.

If you are interested, hit me up with a PM. And explain to me in detail what you can do for Grow and its community. And share some of your previous work for reviewing. Bounty details through PM  Wink
legendary
legendary
November 28, 2014, 08:40:52 AM
We got an IRC channel! Feel free to join us!

##GrowCoin on Freenode
With TipBot!

And please share the word about Grow in trollboxes etc. The more people who join our journey, the better Wink

I noticed we are on the voting list for Bter, as expected. I didnt think they would add us instantly, but it was worth a try Wink

That's so cool..I am in irc now and telling peeps on polo trollbox.. I need to start trading on bter, never traded there yet..
legendary
Activity: 1162
Allergic to false promises
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 08:15:13 AM
We got an IRC channel! Feel free to join us!

##GrowCoin on Freenode
With TipBot!

And please share the word about Grow in trollboxes etc. The more people who join our journey, the better Wink

I noticed we are on the voting list for Bter, as expected. I didnt think they would add us instantly, but it was worth a try Wink
Growcoin Chief
November 28, 2014, 08:10:39 AM
Added another Pool to the OP

Is pos working already? I've some coins in my (new) wallet with 1100 confirmations, wallet is saying they aren't mature

Never mind, the 12 hours in the ANN is obviously incorrect, the code states:

Code:
nStakeMinAge       = 24 * 60 * 60

Which is 24 hours

Thank you for pointing that out. I will update that right away in the OP
legendary
November 28, 2014, 06:01:52 AM
Let's start getting some tweets out..  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/538271365938151425
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 28, 2014, 05:57:08 AM
Is pos working already? I've some coins in my (new) wallet with 1100 confirmations, wallet is saying they aren't mature

Never mind, the 12 hours in the ANN is obviously incorrect, the code states:

Code:
nStakeMinAge       = 24 * 60 * 60

Which is 24 hours
legendary
November 28, 2014, 05:55:56 AM
What I like is for once miners and ico investors are not dumping for cheap..at last they see sense and realize the potential value of this coin..  Smiley

Nope and the best part is that we can easily pump the price later on. You hold about 75K right? I have 56K at the moment. If at least the two of us just hold, about 10% of current coins would be out of circulation. Others need to follow  Smiley

And I got quite a few bitcoin on exchanges ready to play the pump game later on  Grin

@Placebo

Yes correct, I don't plan on selling this coin any time soon, and if I do it will probably just be some of the POS babies to make a few trading liquidities..but GROW is a long term hold, especially if the shop rocks in sales and depreciation kicks in big time..we onto a real winner.. Smiley Let it go to 500k sat and maybe I may sell off a couple of k lol. Grin Grin..If it goes well I may also give some to QBK asset fund too..

Also giveaway peeps paid so far..

Smiley

I should also do a giveaway but linking it to let people do a service Smiley

Started with WarOfClicks, so maybe a some type of Join War of Clicks and be active and receive X GROW coins. As just doing a giveaway for giving stuff away will result in dumping.

That's true, that's why I get the giveaway peeps to do tasks, in this case follow GROWCOIN on twitter and retweet, get the word out.. good Idea when ur giveaway is up lemme know and I will tweet it.. Smiley
Activity: 434
November 28, 2014, 05:45:58 AM
legendary
November 28, 2014, 05:37:57 AM
What I like is for once miners and ico investors are not dumping for cheap..at last they see sense and realize the potential value of this coin..  Smiley

Nope and the best part is that we can easily pump the price later on. You hold about 75K right? I have 56K at the moment. If at least the two of us just hold, about 10% of current coins would be out of circulation. Others need to follow  Smiley

And I got quite a few bitcoin on exchanges ready to play the pump game later on  Grin

@Placebo

Yes correct, I don't plan on selling this coin any time soon, and if I do it will probably just be some of the POS babies to make a few trading liquidities..but GROW is a long term hold, especially if the shop rocks in sales and depreciation kicks in big time..we onto a real winner.. Smiley Let it go to 500k sat and maybe I may sell off a couple of k lol. Grin Grin..If it goes well I may also give some to QBK asset fund too..

Smiley

I should also do a giveaway but linking it to let people do a service Smiley

Started with WarOfClicks, so maybe a some type of Join War of Clicks and be active and receive X GROW coins. As just doing a giveaway for giving stuff away will result in dumping.
legendary
November 28, 2014, 05:19:45 AM

@Placebo

Smiley
legendary
November 28, 2014, 05:02:01 AM

This reminds me of MARYJ, but only the ICO price, i mean. That was 170 sats and hit 7000 sats, the same can and will happen with GROW. POS is already working nicely, so even less coins then expected. If 1% is removed per sale then the number of coins will be easily below 1,000,000 in a few weeks. This can be a +$500k coin Smiley
Activity: 364
November 28, 2014, 04:52:24 AM

Pages:
Jump to: