Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 2. (Read 3801 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I believe in the success of this project
This is some serious project but with a good team im sure it will be well implemented. I can't wait for the success story. Glad to be a part of this great innovation
Activity: 25
Hello ... Project really very interesting, difficult to see a single with so many qualities and considerable profits, surely have everything to make a lot of success, I'm already participating, Congratulations to the whole team
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Wonderful project I'm glad that I joined you! will surely succeed and achieve what was planned.
Activity: 283
a great and transparent project, bringing privacy and security to the banking sector.as a great team a great future ahead
Activity: 5
Sounds good for dividends  has potential
Activity: 6
Activity: 29
Looking forward to learn more about this interesting project!
Activity: 6
The project has a lot of potential, I hope I achieved the goal and keep moving forward.  We will follow closely Smiley
Activity: 3
Sounds good for dividends  has potential
Activity: 42
Activity: 36
Hi . I am interested on this business. I'll wait this to see what is going to originate!
Activity: 88
Although I see quite a lot of competitors in the field of decentralized banking. I believe the founding team will make the project successful
Nice project! Just want to add one thing with respect to the Airdrop that more no. of participants should be awarded because so many participants are already working hard to spread out your name but in the end they've to wait for their luck to be rewarded .ahihi i love it ,i will invest it
Activity: 23
Hey DEV's! I keep in this idea and rely  it can be smash.
Seamless activity, a rather interesting idea!
Activity: 1
Activity: 2
Good project with a nice future!
Activity: 53
This is an outstanding project, I am convinced that it will show great results! I see huge potential for success in the future.
Will spread the word
Activity: 39
Great project and exciting airdrop. I am happy to be a part
Activity: 30
very interesting project. strong team
wish you the best
Pages:
Jump to: