Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 6. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
if the project involves the payment of dividends, then no utility token - it is Security tokens and that must be agreed with the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market in the United States, I can not remember exactly the name of this organization in the United States, in my opinion it's called sec

Yes you are right
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I believe this business is very interesting and good!
Acquainted design,  detailed and profitable business, impeccable idea!
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
if the project involves the payment of dividends, then no utility token - it is Security tokens and that must be agreed with the National Commission on Securities and Stock Market in the United States, I can not remember exactly the name of this organization in the United States, in my opinion it's called sec

Security Exchange act of 1934.   But things got better in 2015:

On April 5, 2012, President Obama signed a landmark piece of bi-partisan legislation called The JOBS Act into law. The JOBS Act greatly expanded entrepreneurs’ access to capital, allowing them to go to the crowd and publicly advertise their capital raises.

Initially, private companies could only crowdfund from accredited investors, the wealthiest 2% of Americans. On June 19, 2015, three years after the JOBS Act was initially signed into law, Title IV (Regulation A+) of the JOBS Act went into effect. For the first time, Title IV allows private growth-stage companies to raise money from all Americans.

Onasander - Welcome to Russian ANN

Cool.  Looks awesome, just add the first image.  Please make sure to report the work here:
http://onasander.com/translations.html
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 42
I think this is a good idea for those who are in business. Benefiting the investors for their investments.
Activity: 81
You must to add token details to let participants to join the project.
 Good luck team.

Activity: 18
You must to add token details to let participants to join the project.
 Good luck team.
Activity: 10
A decentralized bank is a nice thing, but I think that in the way of its implementation into reality you will have many difficulties because I doubt that this idea will please the world banking system. Best of luck
Onasander ICO Team has grown to 10 members.  We will update our team soon.
projects that promise the team involved are also trustworthy I am sure many will be interested in this project and the future of this project will be successful.

"projects that promise the team involved are also trustworthy" - what do you mean by that?  

I'm going to be honest.  We have a very small team but real.  Most of the people on our Team are consulting for us and could/will become full time once the ICO finishes.  The other part of the team joined on a Bounty basis.
We do not have a ton of advisors like most other ICOs.  We do not believe in that.  It's mostly for the show.  I know that's how ICOs get ranked these days, but it does not mean the company will be successful at all.

There is no way, and it's not economical to hire an army of employees before the ICO.  Truth be told, mostly valuable people won't commit for tokens only (except friends), and paying them up front before the end of ICO would not be economical.  Don't take to your heart what you see and read about ICOs.  We ran it long enough to see how it really works.  It's all about the buzz, almost 0 about the essence/potential or true value of the company.

We concentrate on one thing and one thing only: Successful Business Behind the ICO.  That is what is important to us, and that is what will make our investors happy.  Anything else is for the show including most popular
announced threads and everything in the ICO sphere.  It's nothing more than an army of people bumping threads, creating fake hype so the irrational investor buys in, becuase everyone knows most ICO and Crypto investors are some of the most irrational.

Don't take my post in a bad way, it's straight truth from my gut Smiley
Anyway, long story short we will update our team soon.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Onasander ICO Team has grown to 10 members.  We will update our team soon.
projects that promise the team involved are also trustworthy I am sure many will be interested in this project and the future of this project will be successful.
Activity: 6
Onasander ICO Team has grown to 10 members.  We will update our team soon.
Activity: 102
Merit: 2
0xF3D1641d0A3511367999969D4b956343cc85f704
this project can make our life easier in the future , I read the whitepapers of Onasander and worth investing project ever.
Activity: 224
A very interesting and promising project, I have been looking for myself for a long time to participate and also recommend it to others really proud of good luck for this project Smiley Smiley Smiley
Sorry for a late reply, we saw your post, but were busy launching our Bounty Campaign

To answer this: How you fell about getting SEC license will you register like a security it cost lot of money i think

Well, we are running a PRE-ICO in order to obtain funds for that license.  We will give it our best shot.  The success of this ICO is not going to be based on US SEC license, but we would like to be approved.  The plan is to be open with them:  Collect funds in PRE-ICO from outside of United States and see if we can make the ICO legal in USA. Very simple. 

You are correct, US is fragile if you do something illegal there.  They have the Securities and Exchange Act that gets violated every time you sell securities without a license.  On top of that regular citizens can not simply invest into companies of our crypto nature.  So long story short is, we will see after the PRE-ICO.
Dividends? I don't think this will be listed in any U.S. based crypto exchange. It fails the Howey test. I'm not against crypto securities but I'm sure it won't pass Bittrex or Poloniex. Maybe in the future when governments accept the fact that crypto can be about securities.

I apologize for a late reply.  We were all launching our Bounty Program

To answer your questions:  We have to disagree with you for the most part. At this point, you can't know if we will be listed on any U.S. exchange.  There is nothing indicating we won't be.   Yes, our project fails the Howey test.  It should fail.  Howey test is for utility tokens only.  Our token is not an utility token. We are a company that promises financial gains, therefore, we are not even thinking about applying for the Howey test, but here is what we are trying to apply for:

We are applying for SEC Regulation A Tier 2 as a nice bonus to our business plan.  It is not a requirement for our ICO to succeed, but it’s helpful.  The SEC approval will allow us to raise $50,000,000 per year in United States of America from non-accredited investors. That and only that. With the SEC approval we would operate just like any other company that issues tokens/securities/dividends in U.S.A. It remains to be seen if we will be able to get approved.  Then and only then we can talk about being listed on USA based exchanges.  Please note, we value the U.S.A. market, but if the regulation is too difficult to obtain we will take the same route most other ICO take and operate without United States.  US based non-accredited investors are a small portion of the market.  We can execute our ICO successfully without U.S.A investors and U.S based exchanges, just like most ICOs.

Now to answer your comment about governments and crypto.  The truth is the governments do accept the fact that crypto can be about securities.  They allow you to apply for their license since offering securities for sale in United States is regulated.  More, U.S government is actually very liberal as far as crypto goes.  You are able to list your tokens on U.S based exchanges and trade them, even though that clearly violates the The Securities Exchange Act.  Sure, no one was stopped, or prosecuted for it, but it does not mean selling tokens or coins does not violate the ACT.  Selling crypto is no different than selling stocks as far as US law is concerned.  You are allowed, but you must be approved for it.

I hope it answers everything. We like these real questions.
Pages:
Jump to: