Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 3. (Read 3801 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Great project management and thanks to the team..
copper member
Activity: 361
Merit: 1
Activity: 38
Greetings, guys. I hope this idea will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of ICO.
Activity: 140
The investment fund will pay dividends to all of our Onasander ICO token holders, as percentage of profits will be quarterly distributed to those who invested in our company
Activity: 26
Project looks good
needs more videos and photos prove the road map
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
Airdrop 2 Will be Announced in few days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Startup expenses will be held to the minimum. The most expensive part about the ICO will be marketing and all types of advertising. Almost all employment expenses in the initial phase will be paid with ICO Team tokens, except for free-lancing employees who will need to be paid using our cash reserves.
if the team that is in this project is always aggressive in promoting this project I think to attract many participants and investors will be easier because seeing the teamwork is always the spirit can be used as a benchmark investor to be confident with this project.
Activity: 35
Their idea is rather attractive in my opinion! Wise design, absorbing business.
Activity: 14
Activity: 51
ONASANDER is a class act,  interms of the host of program lined up and the organisation. I really believe this project will rank as one of the best in 2018 even though it will extend into 2019. All the best to the team
Activity: 140
Startup expenses will be held to the minimum. The most expensive part about the ICO will be marketing and all types of advertising. Almost all employment expenses in the initial phase will be paid with ICO Team tokens, except for free-lancing employees who will need to be paid using our cash reserves.
Activity: 308
A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future!
Activity: 16
looks like great project  goodluck guys
Activity: 29
Lol, this project is marked as a fake ICO which was using the fake photos , why people still continue to come in here and give a post like " Great project"  like this ? Grin
Great project
Activity: 249
ICO Suspension Lifted.  We are continuing our ICO.
success hopefully will be achieved by this project, if the team always cooperate with spirit and compact this project can surely succeed.
Activity: 106
Merit: 39
ICO Suspension Lifted.  We are continuing our ICO.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
A decentralized bank is a great idea, but I think that in the way of its implementation into reality you will have many difficulties because I doubt that this idea will please the world banking system. Good luck to you!
Activity: 14
Interesting project to invest.  I knew it was a matter of time before someone comes up with a decentralized investment idea.
Activity: 8
Pages:
Jump to: