Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 5. (Read 3801 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
I'm looking forward to the great results and growth of your project and token!
Activity: 13
Greetings, all.
I believe that this plan is quite a juicy investment at the present time.
Activity: 25
This Project looks very promising. I am glad I am part of it
Activity: 1
Activity: 12
I am check in website on your project, It's really good! Really good results, rational plan, blameless website.
Activity: 17
I think the project is one of the most promising projects for today. I will invest in this project.
Activity: 5
Activity: 14
Hey, all! Interesting plan, trust in the future should run according to the planned!
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
When you reply, please do not requote the entire ANN Thread.
Nice project! Just want to add one thing with respect to the Airdrop that more no. of participants should be awarded because so many participants are already working hard to spread out your name but in the end they've to wait for their luck to be rewarded ! Rewarding just top 5 referees isn't a good idea.
Bounties should be paid with respect to the level of contribution involved.

Also you can have this awesome weekly lucky draw scheme in parallel !

I do agree with this.  We will have 2 more Airdrops.  One of the Airdrops will be to give out tokens to everyone.
Even if they participated already in our Airdrop 1, we will honer those same Airdrop participants. 

Hope it answers your question.

Activity: 182
Unique project. I believed it was just a matter of time before someone comes up with a decentralized investment idea.
Activity: 18
Nice project! Just want to add one thing with respect to the Airdrop that more no. of participants should be awarded because so many participants are already working hard to spread out your name but in the end they've to wait for their luck to be rewarded ! Rewarding just top 5 referees isn't a good idea.
Bounties should be paid with respect to the level of contribution involved.

Also you can have this awesome weekly lucky draw scheme in parallel !
Activity: 7
Hi all !
I already invested in some similar projects (Dropil & Smarter Than Crypto), but this one is somehow different as it pays dividends quarterly.
I will follow them, check whitepaper and updates and maybe consider investing.
Activity: 252
The project has a very promising concept. There is a good perspective in the future for investors.
Here are the results to the latest Onasander Airdrop Winners for June 16

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40240191
Activity: 2
This is great the first blockchain bank ❤❤❤
Activity: 23
a promising project, relevant and affordable - the excellent team has an idyllic airdrop
dividends implies that it is not a utility token and the big problem is that now very few exchanges trade Security tokens.
I'm not at all sure that these trades are going on normally.

In any case, the project will have a lot of regulation. I saw in the road map that there is a record about negotiations with SEC and the rest of the controlling bodies.

We don't believe your coin/token has to be listed on many exchanges in order to be successful, neither do we believe the project will have a lot of regulation. 
Sure, we will have to do Reporting and limit ourselves to $50,000,000 USD per year if we ever get SEC approval, but that's as far as "extra" regulation goes. 

Again, United States and SEC approval is just an added bonus, it's not a requirement for us. 

I don't really understand these "regulation" posts.  There is thousands of Hedge Funds and Investment Funds running around in US without a problem, we
will be no different. 
Activity: 177
There were many projects. The devs wrote that they are the first and the best in the sphere of banks, but as far as I am concerned the best projects in this field - Crypterium. This project is not bad too.
Activity: 462
dividends implies that it is not a utility token and the big problem is that now very few exchanges trade Security tokens.
I'm not at all sure that these trades are going on normally.

In any case, the project will have a lot of regulation. I saw in the road map that there is a record about negotiations with SEC and the rest of the controlling bodies.
Pages:
Jump to: