Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] - Onasander - Investment Bank - 10% Dividend - Backed By World Economy ❤️ - page 4. (Read 3764 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 0
ICO Suspension Announcement:

Due to some of our team members having fake photos on our website, we are forced to suspend the ICO project. It was not a scam, but a mistake by promoting recommended people we never checked. 
We rushed in the beginning and made a mistake.  We want to thank everyone that helped and worked for us, and anyone that lost (if) money on our project will be fully refunded. 

Special sorry to our real team members who feel disappointed. 

Hello! ICO will not be at all my just moved start date?
Activity: 15
I want to be your lucky draws  Smiley Thank for sharing your project
Activity: 12
Activity: 126
This is our endeavor for building the first decentralized investment bank crowdfunded using blockchain technology. The plan to open up an investment bank is to build an investment fund first. The fund, including our ICO tokens will be backed by tradable assets of this world. Simply put, by entire world economy. With time and trading the fund will be big enough to be converted into an investment bank.
Activity: 308
The idea of this project is very creative. Therefore, it deserves your attention.
Activity: 62
The idea of the project is very interesting but I think it is hard to do, thanks also for sharing the project
Activity: 252
pre ico will start in 30 days again, hopefully all the team has been well prepared for all its and hopefully all can run smoothly in accordance with its plan of success for the future of this project.
Activity: 127
Hello, all this is remarkable 10% per quarter. But I came across information that Adam is a realtor. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ico-onasander-is-a-scam-4506970
Activity: 280
A project that has an amazing program that will prosper the consumer and be able to change your life when joining this project
Activity: 82
Nice project! Just want to add one thing with respect to the Airdrop that more no. of participants should be awarded because so many participants are already working hard to spread out your name but in the end they've to wait for their luck to be rewarded .ahihi i love it ,i will invest it
Activity: 126
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
The project is just one of the projects in the banking sector using Blockchain technology. Onasander is the first decentralized investment bank to raise capital and pay quarterly earnings. Is this the difference of the project? I think in order to be able to compete in the cryptographic market, the project needs to have something more attractive to the platform user.

The project is not competing in the cryptographic market at all.  It's a real business trying to grow using ICO.
hoping the future of this project will be able to run smoothly in accordance with its plans, so that later can grow more widely and successfully.
many hope that this future project can be successful, I myself hope the same thing hopefully his foreplay team will always work together with compact for the results obtained did not disappoint.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The project is just one of the projects in the banking sector using Blockchain technology. Onasander is the first decentralized investment bank to raise capital and pay quarterly earnings. Is this the difference of the project? I think in order to be able to compete in the cryptographic market, the project needs to have something more attractive to the platform user.

The project is not competing in the cryptographic market at all.  It's a real business trying to grow using ICO.
hoping the future of this project will be able to run smoothly in accordance with its plans, so that later can grow more widely and successfully.
Activity: 81
Yes, there will be Airdrop 2 where we will give out Airdrop Tokens to all participants. 
Activity: 16
Nice project! Just want to add one thing with respect to the Airdrop that more no. of participants should be awarded because so many participants are already working hard to spread out your name but in the end they've to wait for their luck to be rewarded.
Activity: 106
Merit: 39

Activity: 12
Activity: 392
Activity: 2
very nice plan, rely in the future can run in accordance with the planned.
 Good luck all.
Pages:
Jump to: