Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 126. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Yay! Lets get this baby moving again! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
How does superNET work? Where can I read anything about how revenues work and what are the benefits to stake holders?
Btw the latest news on OPAL were so stunning, I truly think this coin can be on the top 30 of alts easily.
I have been suggesting you to buy this coin since OPAL being @500sat Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9694856 starts a discussion about how SuperNET assets work.

the following is an approximation of how SuperNET works:

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
How does superNET work? Where can I read anything about how revenues work and what are the benefits to stake holders?
Btw the latest news on OPAL were so stunning, I truly think this coin can be on the top 30 of alts easily.
I have been suggesting you to buy this coin since OPAL being @500sat Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
The good thing about this coin how clean and free of trolls and fuds, I have never seen a so clean professional thread like this and this will contribute to the success of Opalcoin

There isn't anything to get mad about. FUD is good. It shines a light on problems with the coin. Things are going well so far. There isn't anything to fear with investing in this coin.
legendary
Merit: 1134
hi, how often supernet adds new coins?

not often
there is no time schedule, just when a qualified coin is found

James
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
hi, how often supernet adds new coins?
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
either someone wants to exit, or manipulate the market. either way i say, dont undersell him and wait till we devour that 6btc wall.

Wall has disappeared for now

The wall has been removed. I was splitting my coins to do some trading in another market while I waited on my opal.
I didn't expect it to cause such a commotion lol

Well, thanks for creating some discussion for a bit ha!

Currently have OPAL markets open on another monitor while I do work, easy to notice all changes in orderbooks, maybe I'm too fixated for now lol
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
either someone wants to exit, or manipulate the market. either way i say, dont undersell him and wait till we devour that 6btc wall.

The wall has been removed. I was splitting my coins to do some trading in another market while I waited on my opal.
I didn't expect it to cause such a commotion lol

Activity: 262
seems like 5k is gonna be the new floor for the day.. not bad still a 12% increase from yesterday.
Outta popcorn.. back to working on road map.  Grin

estimate of an eta? Smiley

Within 24hrs.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
seems like 5k is gonna be the new floor for the day.. not bad still a 12% increase from yesterday.
Outta popcorn.. back to working on road map.  Grin

It's getting bitten at on Cryptsy. Honestly, I would expect a few sell walls, we've had a pretty big rise last few days and someone will surely be happy at this price. Creating a wall instead of splitting it up is likely a tactic though, but not that discouraging with the volume we've been gaining.

Either way, once we do it eat through it, better grab on to something Wink

yep expected, but what a noob to post a large sell order and suppress the market like that. i was just about to go for a small pump LOL he'd have gotten it sold by now in smaller chunks on bittrex and a little patience. alternatively manipulators use these plans because they know that if they do that they will cause a panic sell. we'll see how it goes i guess.

I assume using Cryptsy is a tactic as well since it has lower volume right now, and the wall would likely be up for longer then it would on bittrex. I agree though, if he wanted it sold fast and efficiently, splitting it up on bittrex would have been optimal! Another day in crypto.. Cheesy
Activity: 658

It's getting bitten at on Cryptsy. Honestly, I would expect a few sell walls, we've had a pretty big rise last few days and someone will surely be happy at this price. Creating a wall instead of splitting it up is likely a tactic though, but not that discouraging with the volume we've been gaining.

yep expected, but what a noob to post a large sell order and suppress the market like that. i was just about to go for a small pump LOL he'd have gotten it sold by now in smaller chunks on bittrex and a little patience. alternatively manipulators use these plans because they know that if they do that they will cause a panic sell. we'll see how it goes i guess.
drm
legendary
Merit: 1005
walls usually have a purpose Wink

speaking about exchanges, would like to see instantdex also in the future.

Activity: 658
Activity: 308
thrasher.
I think now you are FUDing a little. You didn't read my post. I made no mention of protocols or blockchains.

I don't understand your problem with creating a new blockchain. Why is this an issue for you?

The way people misuse FUD has make it loose all meaning, FUD is not disagreeing with someone or offering a view counter than your current belief. I'm very civil and offering reasoned arguments.

You suggested in the original post the developers specialized in distirubted systems and I asked why then they would waste precious development time building a desktop client for a popular exchange and tout it as a prized feature.

You say the changes could be applied to any cryptocoin, however, these changes have already been applied to Opal. It's easy to say this feature and that feature could be added to any coin but the work has to actually be done! IMO that's where 95% of altcoins fail  Cheesy

Yes, because no substantial changes have been made to the protocol (what a cryptocurrency is), they have just been made to the client. So I see no reason to create a second blockchain for client updates.

I think your main misunderstanding is you are confusing the wallet (the client) with the protocol (what actually defines a cryptocurrency). These aren't features being added to the protocol, they are being added to the client. These features are not unique to opal, there is nothing actually new its just modifying a client and pretending something major has been done. This type of development stagnants progress of all cryptocurrency in favor of short term profit.
"there is nothing actually new its just modifying a client and pretending something major has been done"

I'm sorry, but this is rather insulting.

Posting something like that is baiting a hostile response.

We have posted answers to questions such as these already,
you claim not to be fuding,
but don't wish to discuss the answers we've provided?

If you find truth hostile I'm sorry but I'm a developer and I have an informed opinion. Claiming I'm fudding, saying I'm hostile or baiting is just sidestepping from actually addressing my point.
Activity: 271
10k+this week imho but who knows, eager to see expanded roadmap and ideas to asses situation Smiley
This coin is now a good option for someone with 10+ BTC to get into. It's a perfect time for a large investment. Especially since 20,000 satoshi is realistic. That would be a $1.2 million $ marketcap. That is a fair price for a coin as good as OPAL. OPAL might even reach 30,000 satoshi.

There will probably be a dump at some point though. It's how it always goes with crypto.

Definitely happy with the trend occurring right now. Healthy correction after every rally, and following the similar pattern of bouncing off the new 'floor' for a little while and climbing again. Of course the higher we go, more investors will reach their desired sell points. Buy support is looking strong, and only 5 btc to 7500sat on sell side. With this kind of volume, that is pretty nice. Momentum is still going!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
This coin is now a good option for someone with 10+ BTC to get into. It's a perfect time for a large investment. Especially since 20,000 satoshi is realistic. That would be a $1.2 million $ marketcap. That is a fair price for a coin as good as OPAL. OPAL might even reach 30,000 satoshi.

There will probably be a dump at some point though. It's how it always goes with crypto.
Jump to: