Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 130. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
hmm normally there are no pumps on weekend, coming week will be very wild.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
Dont dump below 6000 people!  Cheesy

before decentralized drive is released and one of only few coins right next to futuristic NXT ? are you kidding

bittrex reports many many small orders in tens' of units.. this is great it means wide reach, it is already expensive for many

if executed right, this might become first ever decentralized storage with unrivaled encryption capabilities , in addition if they add market place for content, it is tangential to DRM... I know I keep saying that.. but this is what market knows and calculated to the price

great stuff

close to 100% gain intraday... move... just awesome.. anyways sorry for the excitement  Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Dont dump below 6000 people!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
this is truly wild.. what an aggressive price move... market bought in ten's of thousands in the last few hours
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
I'm new of here, what make OPAL become special like that ?

Read the first page!
Activity: 276
Come on OPALLERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Sing it NOW Bassguitarman Wink !!  sooo happpyyyyy lalalalallaaa  Tongue Tongue Tongue
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Can someone tell me what to expect when mining x11 @o-pool @2.5mh?

When can I expect a transaction?

Thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I'm new of here, what make OPAL become special like that ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
woohoo  10 k on its way
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Activity: 260
And this week the #29 rank
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Just bought some today on TREX..I hope I am not too late..wanted to buy some few days ago but didn't have the spare btc..awe..
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
We just hit #50 on CoinMarketCap Smiley
Activity: 504
Skeptical Hippo is skeptical.  Not the first time James stealthily bought up a coin, announced it being added to SuperNet and then *allegation* promptly sold his share during the pump.  We need no better example than Boolberry which is essentially a dead coin or BTCD which has lost 80% of its' peak capitalization in a fortnight.

i think a lot of the decline in prices has a few roots... overall bear market in alts and maybe a bit to high valuation for the point in time.

also there is a lot of development going on in the background which will materialize soon which should bring prices back to higher levels.

its unrealistic to pump out new features every day, in terms of high quality software projects, but a lot of ppl in crypto seem to expect that
and are disappointed when it doesnt happen..
Activity: 658
Skeptical Hippo is skeptical.  Not the first time James stealthily bought up a coin, announced it being added to SuperNet and then *allegation* promptly sold his share during the pump.  We need no better example than Boolberry which is essentially a dead coin or BTCD which has lost 80% of its' peak capitalization in a fortnight.

damn dude, that trust score. i think u need to sacrifice senior member for a new account and start over lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Roll Eyes

BTCD currently has a market cap of $ 2,793,693 and you think it's a dead coin?

What's up with your trust feedback by the way?
Activity: 756
Merit: 506

Jump to: