Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 150. (Read 383407 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Woohoo!

I made a sale on Opal Marketplace! Cheesy

Payment came through to my wallet straight away - good job everyone who is working on it Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..  We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

Please,Don't fuck up this.  ps: say welcome to 400ish again

[paraphrasing the quote]

Let me see if I can translate this quote above into proper english.

I bought a lot of Opal because you were releasing a whole bunch of new things (wallet & marketplace).  I found out about it early.  I wanted to see the price rise so I could double or triple my investment and then dump most of it after it was released while the stock price soared.

Instead, by the delays created, now I have to wait a longer term to cash out.  I wanted to get in, make a huge profit, and get out.  Now all my plans are ruined. I'm stuck in this investment, for a couple months maybe? That doesn't sit right with me, I wanted to buy and sell, and profit really really really quick.

[proof]

Proof of this, is this idiotic comment that people got in, and had to get out within 3 days of new stuff not making it to release:

"everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered,"

Really? Buy in, wait 3 days... and then have to get out.  That's your time line? 3 days near a release?  It means you bought in and wanted to SELL as soon as the price started moving. You had no intention of growing your investment or supporting this coin more than 3 days. You were using it as a pump and dump to make a few BTC over a 3 day period.

Translation for devs:

Don't pander to these types of investors who want to make a quick buck and don't realize what is involved with solid development.  The solid dev stuff will always win in the end.  Do whatever it takes to get it right the first time.

There are plenty of trashed coins out there with lots of shoddy code that breaks, or is exploited, or just abandoned because they are pump and dump or devs get in over their head trying to release things too quickly.

Take the marketplace for instance. If it doesn't work right, it's just going to ruin sellers and buyer's trust.  It has to work right from the very beginning.  If it takes longer, then thats what it is going to have to take.

Note to investors: Only buy Opal if you aren't trying to make a quick buck overnight by buying, waiting a few days and then dumping.    This seems to be a real coin, with real devs, with real work involved. It's going to take longer than expected but they will get there.

Activity: 149
Opal the future
STAKING!! Coins in wallet ready to go!

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Opal Stake Day!
"Opals taking a vacation to have some stake Cheesy"

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

Saturday November 15th at 2:00 pm (CST)

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

A global timer is located here to coordinate this event.

http://tinyurl.com/OpalStakeDay

Lets show the Cryptoworld how strong the Opal community is.

Lets take a vacation from trading and Celebrate the wonder that is Opal!

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

Lets see if we can get to 0 Opals for sale!

Smiley Smiley  All my Opal are sitting in my wallet staking nicely Smiley Smiley
Just got mine in my wallet today Smiley looking forward to staking them now Smiley what is the min hr for staking?
Activity: 546
Opal Stake Day!

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

Smiley Smiley  All my Opal are sitting in my wallet staking nicely Smiley Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Yes, mine are already in my wallet and will stay there staking.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Activity: 209
Opal Dev
Just a Reminder...

Opal Stake Day!

----------------------

To :bassgm

I send you a personal message on your new acc

thank you
      kprell40

ya bassgm what exactly happened to your other account btw? You had mentioned that you had been banned or something for 5 days? Did you end up figuring out what was going on with that?

Apparently I was "spamming" by inviting people to join the thunderclap.

Ill just use this for a few days
Shitty buzz lol well glad you got that figured out and it wasn't something like someone hacking your account or frigging with your stuff lol
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

thank you
      kprell40

ya bassgm what exactly happened to your other account btw? You had mentioned that you had been banned or something for 5 days? Did you end up figuring out what was going on with that?

Apparently I was "spamming" by inviting people to join the thunderclap.

Ill just use this for a few days

thank you
      kprell40

We're 32% of the way there!

If you have a Twitter, Facebook or tumblr, please sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
Make that 33% of the way there my friend Smiley And may I still remind people to gather their OPAL as much as they can at these prices because my forecast for the next week through my psychic told me that something I am holding will skyrocket in my financial favor!! So OPAL to the MOON here we come Wink
We're 32% of the way there!

If you have a Twitter, Facebook or tumblr, please sign up here: https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/19130-opalcoin-twitter-campaign
Can i also sell digital content on the marketplace for opal? Or its only to buy from?

Yes, the marketplace is open for anybody to be able to buy and sell
So the marketplace is now fully operational? Also is everyone ready for OPALStakeDay tomorrow? I'm pretty excited about it that's for sure Smiley Also I've been reading through all the pages of the OPALThread and I gotta say I think this coin is just beginning getting started and I believe it will be like Bitcoin was before people knew about it.  Then all of a sudden it just BOOMED and everyone was talking about it!! I hope OpalMarketplace will allow the selling and purchasing of physical items as well because I feel this would definitely help with adapting more people to the OPALcoin community Smiley Anyways Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today Wink Gotta go get me some more cheap OPAL while these prices are so low as they are Wink
Activity: 262
Can i also sell digital content on the marketplace for opal? Or its only to buy from?

Yes, the marketplace is open for anybody to be able to buy and sell
Activity: 276
So whats the killer app of Opal? the Decentralized anonymous file sharing? You want to replace torrent p2p file sharing and make it more anonymous,faster,efficient for example?.. What is the aim here in long terms?
The team is working hard and i root for them aswell. But at an investors point of view, what lets say 5 things for example does Opal improve, or do way more efficient than other altcoins out there?  thnx
Activity: 252
Hey, for some reason my account got disabled for 5 days (not sure why), but this is bassguitarman, and I have confirmed on irc

~bass
weird because it says your other account is online right now? Are you sure you got disabled? I don't see why it would say that you are online if your account has been disabled? Unless someone hacked your shit maybe? I dunno lol I'm not that skilled on computers to know shit like that my friend Smiley
Hey, for some reason my account got disabled for 5 days (not sure why), but this is bassguitarman, and I have confirmed on irc

~bass
Jump to: