Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 80. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hey all, i have a little problem with my wallet and some missing/lost opals/transactions.
I did my last back up yesterday in the evening before i went to bed, same as usual. Wink

This morning i looked at my wallet and found it with an error. So i closed the wallet an opened it, but it crashed again, don't know why... anyhow i decided to create a new wallet with my last backup.
Blockchain is now complete and i have almost all coins back, but i miss a few stakes and most important my last withdraw from Bittrex which was about 680 Opal.
These missing stakes and my withdraw are my last transactions, from 02.01.2015 and they are marked as collides/conflict ?

My wallet backup is newer, but i am not able to get my last missing coins back.
If someone could help and explain, thanks a lot! Maybe i can get my last coins back...

Greets 0bert

Go to console and type repairwallet.  If you need help, pm me
Did it:

"wallet check passed" : true

Nothing changed.

Update:
I have all my Opals back, all confirmed!  Smiley

First i did a(nother) fresh reload of blockchain just with my last wallet.dat backup and opalcoin.conf. Received all my coins, except of some stakes and my last withdraw from trex.
Deleted everything again, except wallet.dat and config, reload again and wow: all coins confirmed!  Wink Cheesy
Don't know what i did wrong before, but know it's all good!
Also thanks to bassguitar!  Smiley

Greets 0bert

Dude you will not find a better team of devs than OPAL. They are by far the best devs out there and actually CARE about what happens to us. Round of applause for OPAL!!! Thank you OPAL TEAM!
Activity: 266
Hey all, i have a little problem with my wallet and some missing/lost opals/transactions.
I did my last back up yesterday in the evening before i went to bed, same as usual. Wink

This morning i looked at my wallet and found it with an error. So i closed the wallet an opened it, but it crashed again, don't know why... anyhow i decided to create a new wallet with my last backup.
Blockchain is now complete and i have almost all coins back, but i miss a few stakes and most important my last withdraw from Bittrex which was about 680 Opal.
These missing stakes and my withdraw are my last transactions, from 02.01.2015 and they are marked as collides/conflict ?

If someone could help and explain, thanks a lot! Maybe i can get my last coins back...

Greets 0bert

Go to console and type repairwallet.  If you need help, pm me
Did it:

"wallet check passed" : true

Nothing changed.

Update:
I have all my Opals back, all confirmed!  Smiley

First i did a(nother) fresh reload of blockchain just with my last wallet.dat backup and opalcoin.conf. Received all my coins, except of some stakes and my last withdraw from trex.
Deleted everything again, except wallet.dat and config, reload again and wow: all coins confirmed!  Wink Cheesy
Don't know what i did wrong before, but know it's all good!
Also thanks to bassguitar!  Smiley

Greets 0bert
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Greets 0bert

Go to console and type repairwallet.  If you need help, pm me
Activity: 266

Greets 0bert
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
This morning it came to our attention that Coin-Swap.net had been purchased by GAWMiners, which disturbed me a bit to say the very least.  Coin-Swap’s past owner, Ian, was and is still a great friend of the Opal Team, and we congratulate him that he was able to profit from his exchange, as he deserves it.  However, over the past few days it has come to our attention that Paycoin may not be everything it was claimed to be.  There are multiple reasons people have called Paycoin a scam, and while it is unclear at this point, there are too many red flags for the Opal Team to trust GAW with our communities Opal, no matter how large or small.  These red flags include:

- A promise to the community to purchase Paycoin’s at $20/coin (https://i.imgur.com/OVQdmym.png), which is four times the current price of Paycoin.  GAW has tried to hide this promise (https://archive.today/W3OTH), and has shown they cannot be trusted.

- In an audit by Opal’s lead dev, Whit Jack, he discovered that special addresses stake at a rate up to 350%, which was never publicly disclosed, again proving they are not trustworthy.  This has been verified by other users.

These reasons, plus a few more have caused us to request Coin-Swap delist Opal, as both a protection for our community, and as a stand against GAW and other companies that prey on cryptocurrency users.

~The Opal Team

Add this:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/2014-01-02-qntra-theymos-claims-josh-garza-is-sending-him-legal-threats-912442
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
This morning it came to our attention that Coin-Swap.net had been purchased by GAWMiners, which disturbed me a bit to say the very least.  Coin-Swap’s past owner, Ian, was and is still a great friend of the Opal Team, and we congratulate him that he was able to profit from his exchange, as he deserves it.  However, over the past few days it has come to our attention that Paycoin may not be everything it was claimed to be.  There are multiple reasons people have called Paycoin a scam, and while it is unclear at this point, there are too many red flags for the Opal Team to trust GAW with our communities Opal, no matter how large or small.  These red flags include:

- A promise to the community to purchase Paycoin’s at $20/coin (https://i.imgur.com/OVQdmym.png), which is four times the current price of Paycoin.  GAW has tried to hide this promise (https://archive.today/W3OTH), and has shown they cannot be trusted.

- In an audit by Opal’s lead dev, Whit Jack, he discovered that special addresses stake at a rate up to 350%, which was never publicly disclosed, again proving they are not trustworthy.  This has been verified by other users.

These reasons, plus a few more have caused us to request Coin-Swap delist Opal, as both a protection for our community, and as a stand against GAW and other companies that prey on cryptocurrency users.

~The Opal Team

superb  Grin
opal all the way!!
i knew not to buy paycoin, for the simple reason it was was over inflated in price compared to the total supply lol

integrity will get you very far
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!

~The Opal Team

superb  Grin
opal all the way!!
i knew not to buy paycoin, for the simple reason it was was over inflated in price compared to the total supply lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Hopefully more coins follow suit. Congrats to Opal, LTC and Doge for requesting delisting from Coin-Swap/GAW

Bold stance, to be applauded.  Wonder if this was a unanimous decision of the team?

After what occurred at Mintpal with Moolah past performance is absolutely no indication of future direction when a change in leadership occurs.

Unanimous decision of our team that isn't on Holliday Smiley
Activity: 364

~The Opal Team

Thank you for being proactive. I absolutely love the OPAL team!
Activity: 448
Figures.

Glad i never purchased any Paycoins.  Smiley

OPAL to da moon!
Activity: 262

~The Opal Team
Activity: 308
Hello Jahl

and Welcome,

Yes, Opal is very promising.

For mighty internal reasons, we spoke above:
-Devs
-Opacity
-Supernet
-Opal drive
-Wallet

but also for external reasons: those i throw as those we are not aware yet

-with the end of the "bottoms" year.
-With Russia attempt to find other way to hold the ruble value (and after to have an alternative).
-With crypto-understanding & devices (ATM, Services) spreading across the world.

Even if the crytpos world is five years old, we still did not reach the early adopters time !
Activity: 448
hey guys Smiley

Opal has caught my eye, this coin looks promising.
Good team and part of supernet.
I think a bright future lays ahead of us Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Shoutout to XSTerminate bot!

Helped us delete the spammers posts automatically
Shout out to OPALTEAM for giving us more and more to look forward to in this year Smiley I'm happy the price is rising again and that it went low enough for me to hit more of my buys Smiley Cheers to that Smiley
Shoutout to XSTerminate bot!

Helped us delete the spammers posts automatically
Just a feedback Noob, no score on the Trust so at least now you appear trustworthy lol... Check my trust, got into it with one just like that myself, but I at least earned it!

I just spiked the Poloniex OPAL's up to 6000 buyin up!
LOL thanks mate Smiley I tend to believe that I'm pretty trustworthy person Smiley I need to start earning trust though so it shows on my account Smiley I just was worried and wondering why the negative feedback when like I said before that I've never even had a talk with the guy or argued with the guy about anything Smiley I consider myself to be quite the cheerful BCT thread poster lol
Hey CryptoLTD for some reason I couldn't quote on that large ass picture that you posted here but I wanna know what your beef is buddy? Especially with me? What did I do to you for you to have a hate on like you do? Also I noticed that you have a hate on for a bunch of people who post in the OPAL thread?? Why is that?
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
Just a feedback Noob, no score on the Trust so at least now you appear trustworthy lol... Check my trust, got into it with one just like that myself, but I at least earned it!

I just spiked the Poloniex OPAL's up to 6000 buyin up!
CryptoLTD is a bit harsh, just harsh... because he's not totally wrong (about antivirus). Also i don't understand why we "gave" 1millions of coin to the pirate? technical problem or he threatened someone?(i'm just asking  Tongue)

OPAL is allowed to work with F-Secure and altcoin.center, but i like the security since long time and i never had problem to bypass f-secure antivirus (antivirus only)... this is not always the case with Avira. Now i appreciate the initiative and i'm sure F-secure can be the best in the cryptocurrency security, if they start to work on it.

So F-secure stay one of the best, but i can't lie... avira free is in the first place since long time (even in the media and tester).

I give you a better solution for all people noob in security:

1: Avira antivirus free / F-secure if you want
2: a Keyscambler tool (this is not optional ... take it)

If you have the time to configure a firewall do it.
And if you have a question ask it.

ps: keyscambler -> http://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm

EDIT: Happy new year  Cheesy  Kiss
Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

Welcome to the internet Smiley It's amazing how people feel they can act when they are 'protected' behind a screen and a keyboard.

Also, @StonerStanley (nice nick. ha).  OPAL team did not "give" 1 million coins to any pirate. In fact they are working to do quite the opposite in retrieving them, and the 1 million is a big over estimate. Smiley
Sorry the reasoning he gave for giving me a negative trust rating was Clearly Obvious I believe but I understand that this is the internet and people can hide behind their computer screens but I just don't get what I even did to have him do that? Like I've literally never even spoke with the guy or had any conversations with him whatsoever that I can recall so I just find that really odd that he would have a dislike towards me for no reason lol But on a crypto note its very nice to see OPAL on the move again with the price climbing again Smiley Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: