Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 81. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
CryptoLTD is a bit harsh, just harsh... because he's not totally wrong (about antivirus). Also i don't understand why we "gave" 1millions of coin to the pirate? technical problem or he threatened someone?(i'm just asking  Tongue)

OPAL is allowed to work with F-Secure and altcoin.center, but i like the security since long time and i never had problem to bypass f-secure antivirus (antivirus only)... this is not always the case with Avira. Now i appreciate the initiative and i'm sure F-secure can be the best in the cryptocurrency security, if they start to work on it.

So F-secure stay one of the best, but i can't lie... avira free is in the first place since long time (even in the media and tester).

I give you a better solution for all people noob in security:

1: Avira antivirus free / F-secure if you want
2: a Keyscambler tool (this is not optional ... take it)

If you have the time to configure a firewall do it.
And if you have a question ask it.

ps: keyscambler -> http://www.qfxsoftware.com/download.htm

EDIT: Happy new year  Cheesy  Kiss
Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

Welcome to the internet Smiley It's amazing how people feel they can act when they are 'protected' behind a screen and a keyboard.

Also, @StonerStanley (nice nick. ha).  OPAL team did not "give" 1 million coins to any pirate. In fact they are working to do quite the opposite in retrieving them, and the 1 million is a big over estimate. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
CryptoLTD is a bit harsh, just harsh... because he's not totally wrong (about antivirus). Also i don't understand why we "gave" 1millions of coin to the pirate? technical problem or he threatened someone?(i'm just asking  Tongue)

OPAL is allowed to work with F-Secure and altcoin.center, but i like the security since long time and i never had problem to bypass f-secure antivirus (antivirus only)... this is not always the case with Avira. Now i appreciate the initiative and i'm sure F-secure can be the best in the cryptocurrency security, if they start to work on it.

So F-secure stay one of the best, but i can't lie... avira free is in the first place since long time (even in the media and tester).

Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley

it does not matter really, real and I mean really big money enter technology knowing what bitcointalk is all about.. no one is stupid, days of manipulating "community" are long over, I mean some will still try in 2015 for sure, I would just start banning because for me I scan threads on BT looking for clues on tech side for investments and sometimes there is noise.. only for that reason I do care

also it is my strong believe we have reached a kind of "bottom" in prices and sentiment in Dec 2014.. not pumping any coin but do think of entering tech but do so very selectively, with Opal I believe I reached my risk/reward threshold but there are others in the space of course and researching these aggressively.. also look for information outside these threads and read on for related technology around concepts such as cloud storage that opal for example will be innovating in the future

very best!
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

Who is this CryptoLTD? He gave me a negative trust rating and I've never even had any dealings or discussions with this fellow? I don't understand why he seems to have a super hate on for a lot of people from reading through all the people he gave negative ratings too.  Like he even gave the OPALTEAM a negative rating declaring them scammers and what not which is absolutely funny considering how hard working OPALTEAM is and the amount of work that they have put into this coin and project Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010
happy New Years everyone, dev team, investors , will be very interesting year this year, predict rebound all across especially where technology innovation and the know how is happening, thanks for the opportunity!

I have already gained on Opal, of course I am long term investor and can not wait for ie super net to fully realize its potential, still researching investing opportunity in the space as we speak

also, quick look at the market situation sharp rise Today

https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/opal/btc
Activity: 535
Merit: 267

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
ignore / repport

You will get banned and moderate soon Smiley

edit: Happy new years to y'all Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Full on attack it seems.

-j.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Enjoy your ban, CryptoLTD.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
blablabla bullshit

First it was the windows wallet

two please your cap

three why repeat yourself ? Are you OK ?

Definitively FUD
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
^ LMAO you expect anyone to take you serious when you post like whining 5 year old.

First off, you're argument is absolute trash. I guess anytime a company or corporation takes action to make sure a negative event doesn't happen again, it's all a fake set up.
I guess anytime a server gets hacked and company takes measures to protect itself further, that's all a setup to implement higher security eh?

OPAL isn't allowed to work with Altcoin.center and F-secure to create software to protect users against this unfortunate incident happening again?

I actually can't tell if you are serious or not, so I'll put in the obligatory Happy New years in case you just want cheap coins while they last. Otherwise feel free to go get excited over whatever shitcoin you came from. Smiley

Edit: Post directed to spamming of crypto ltd

Activity: 266
Happy New Year Opal and folks!  Smiley  

Activity: 262
Scam a bunch of idiots with a phony wallet, blame a 'scammer' and then try and push some BS security software. If any one cant see how blatantly obvious that this was planned & executed, then you all need your heads examined.

kthxbai

83.7% of your posts are "SCAM".

It's obvious you're a troll. Everyone that posts on this coin has been here for a while. If you don't see any of the progress that's been COMPLETED, you're only kidding yourself. The price will not go down so you can purchase. Good day.
QFT
Activity: 476
The need for an Android antivirus? I think it's of particular importance necessary could be wrong?

Go on the chinese exchange please to , we do it for 20.000 satoshi..on a price, we go high i think is good.

Not sure if i understand, but are you asking if android needs anti vir?
Cause I am kinda wondering as well.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
The need for an Android antivirus? I think it's of particular importance necessary could be wrong?

Go on the chinese exchange please to , we do it for 20.000 satoshi..on a price, we go high i think is good.
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Scam a bunch of idiots with a phony wallet, blame a 'scammer' and then try and push some BS security software. If any one cant see how blatantly obvious that this was planned & executed, then you all need your heads examined.

k
Activity: 271
Great initiative guys, i like it  a lot.
LTC,DRK,BTC,OPAL and VRC for me this year Grin
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
i must modify my 2015 happeenuyear pic.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!
Looks like we will start it off nicely  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: