Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OpenRigs.com - Aluminium Frames for Mining Rigs - page 3. (Read 52296 times)

donator
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1060
GetMonero.org / MyMonero.com

I think you're being a bit unrealistic now...if it's that quick how are we expected to beat BFL's record?

That will be pretty impressive if you can manage that.  Hopefully my order is the one that beats that long-standing record of delivery time estimation fail.

Two Weeks(tm)!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I think you're being a bit unrealistic now...if it's that quick how are we expected to beat BFL's record?

That will be pretty impressive if you can manage that.  Hopefully my order is the one that beats that long-standing record of delivery time estimation fail.

donator
Of course not... I love bustin' your balls because you are such a good sport about it Smiley

Probably not moving until May though, so the clock just got extended.  Maybe delivery within 180 days of purchase?  Too much to ask?

Well, I'm not a pony, nor am I fluffy, but I shall state the following:

I ordered on November 30th, 2013 and still have not received my order.

Order #767 still waiting...

I still believe that I am in "awesome" status though, as it has been stated that waiting several months is expected and awesome.

You're never going to let me live that comment down;)

Of course not... I love bustin' your balls because you are such a good sport about it Smiley

Probably not moving until May though, so the clock just got extended.  Maybe delivery within 180 days of purchase?  Too much to ask?
donator
It's now almost April 1st. I don't think that my order will EVER arrive. Fluffy -- you IGNORED my previous post. Please IMMEDIATELY refund my order.

MD

Sorry - I didn't mean to ignore it, I was replying to a bunch of posts simultaneously:)

PM me your order number and I'll submit paperwork tomorrow, as long as it's outside of the transit period we can refund/replace asap.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
It's now almost April 1st. I don't think that my order will EVER arrive. Fluffy -- you IGNORED my previous post. Please IMMEDIATELY refund my order.

MD
Activity: 201
^^^

Okay, at least I know there's around 180+ orders before me.
donator
Hi fluffypony,

Can you post in this thread what's the latest order received by the customer so far? Indicate the order date, shipping method and date received by the customer.
My order is #1286 , date of order : Jan 4, 2014, shipping method : surface mail, date to be received : May 2014 Huh

Kindly give us an update of what you have delivered so far in the hands of your customer, so we can see if goods are really moving. Some members here can verify.

Thanks.

Customers aren't obligated to let us know when they receive their order, and tracking (especially for surface mail) isn't always updated. The most recent order I know of offhand that has been received is 1711 (Aramex, but local, so that doesn't help).

The most recent EMS international order that I know has been received is 1597 - ordered 2014/02/05, out of fabrication on 2014/02/17, final delivery 2014/03/07 (tracking). The most recent surface mail order that I know has been received is 1103 - ordered 2013/12/20 (in our holiday period), out of fabrication on 2014/01/14, final delivery 2014/03/13 (tracking). The most recent Aramex order that I know has been received is 1690 - ordered 2014/02/28, out of fabrication on 2014/03/13, final delivery on 2014/03/24.
donator

I still believe that I am in "awesome" status though, as it has been stated that waiting several months is expected and awesome.

You're never going to let me live that comment down;)

Could've been worse, I could've said it's super..
^^^ Anyone here with order earlier than #767 who hasn't received their rigs yet?
Hi fluffypony,

Can you post in this thread what's the latest order received by the customer so far? Indicate the order date, shipping method and date received by the customer.
My order is #1286 , date of order : Jan 4, 2014, shipping method : surface mail, date to be received : May 2014 Huh

Kindly give us an update of what you have delivered so far in the hands of your customer, so we can see if goods are really moving. Some members here can verify.

Thanks.

Hi fluffypony,

Thanks.
donator
any news?

Ok. received your PM.....

not quite what I expected

"they said it's from the time it leaves the country (Jan 10th)"

sounds not fair.
in USA - for ex. it`s from tendered date. Any proofs like official post office rules text?

The customs pre-clearance process is not part of the postal process, so the tendered date would at any rate be Jan 7th (so it's near as nothing as makes no odds). The other aspect, of course, is that our marine/cargo insurers are the ones that dictate policy in this regard, not the post office. If we used the post office's insurance it would be significantly more expensive and they don't cover damage, only loss, and only months after submitting the relevant paperwork to them, which would just add insult to injury, so to speak;)
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
I was wondering this too as my order just hit the 90 day from customs drop off and jan 10th it was put on a boat.

I didn't hear back from them before CoB, but will undoubtedly hear back from them tomorrow and will update both of you:)

any news?

PM'd you like 5 hours ago:)

edited my previous post before your respond
donator
I was wondering this too as my order just hit the 90 day from customs drop off and jan 10th it was put on a boat.

I didn't hear back from them before CoB, but will undoubtedly hear back from them tomorrow and will update both of you:)

any news?

PM'd you like 5 hours ago:)

any news?

Ok. received your PM.....

not quite what I expected

"they said it's from the time it leaves the country (Jan 10th)"

sounds not fair.
in USA - for ex. it`s from tendered date. Any proofs like official post office rules text?
donator

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
donator
Hey. What you consider to be a shipping date?

track # CN025030119ZA
is it a day that you claim package was tendered to a post office or any other? or a date when it first time showed up a in system?Huh??
Let me know my shipping date and a date 90 days shipping time expires.

That's a good question - let me check with our insurers and come back to you, it's just about 3pm here so I should be able to catch them before the office closes:)

Hey. What you consider to be a shipping date?

track # CN025030119ZA
is it a day that you claim package was tendered to a post office or any other? or a date when it first time showed up a in system?Huh??
Let me know my shipping date and a date 90 days shipping time expires.
Pages:
Jump to: