Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 31. (Read 35394 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Developers should show their activity to the community. Of course, the token is attractive in its essence, but without the qualitative promotion of YUPA will not be enough in demand before the launch of the first version. The team must unleash its potential.
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
Prototype will be released to familiarize with the work of the application? I think it would help to attract the attention of the first participants.

it is clear that if the prototype will be released YUPA will definitely rise again, but I did not see OSTERIA in Coinmarketcap,
hopefully the team can quickly publish there
Activity: 434
Prototype will be released to familiarize with the work of the application? I think it would help to attract the attention of the first participants.
Quality product can always be interesting for users. I think that if the team meets all the conditions that are offered to us in the description, the token of the YUPA will be in demand.
The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
I think that the restaurants will use the cryptocurrency of the Yupa, as it will help to get a reward, but I am glad to know that all participants have a right to choose.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
The application will work with different currencies, or only cryptocurrency will be available to work with partners and customer orders?
The team says that you, as a client of the application, can use fiat money or cryptocurrency. It is convenient to order lunch in the restaurant in any conditions.
I think if that really happens we can use cryptocurrency to order food in that restaurant to be a sure progress but after all it takes time too so we just follow the progress
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
Good that users get a choice of currency to pay for the service. After all, not all cafes or restaurants want to work with cryptocurrency. I think that the project will attract more participants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Activity: 134
Activity: 420
I have not yet met the competition for such an application. OSTERIA can be a great start for the active use of cryptocurrency in restaurants and cafes, but it may take some time.
Activity: 378
I did not see the information about the part of the investment to advertise the project. I think the team should give this issue more attention if the developers want to see the active community around them.
Like other participants, I believe that for this purpose, the team should update the site and its description. The general description reveals only the ultimate idea.
I agree with you, the description of development and successes of the team in the search of partners may interest new participants. Only with good activity the project will receive support.
Activity: 139
I did not see the information about the part of the investment to advertise the project. I think the team should give this issue more attention if the developers want to see the active community around them.
Like other participants, I believe that for this purpose, the team should update the site and its description. The general description reveals only the ultimate idea.
Activity: 151
Service  cashback  becomes popular more and more. You can use different loyalty programs for each restaurant in this application. I hope that's how the application will acquire a large number of clients.
Activity: 392
The project team promises to reduce the costs of employers to pay staff. Have these issues been analysed by real business companies to assess this effectiveness?
Activity: 140
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
Of course, developed countries will use tokens first. On this, I think that the team should define itself region at the stage of testing, in order to conduct the correct advertising campaign for participants of these countries
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
This is probably what will happen. Stage - "06.2019 Expansion in countries" should expand the number of countries, but which of the regions will be the first is I do not understand.
As long as the team does not present its first version of the application to potential customers, it will be difficult for us to understand who will be interested in early cooperation with OSTERIA.
I think that now the team should start searching for the first participants, and this will determine where the application starts, but it seems to me that it may be different countries.
Activity: 130
Activity: 164

I see that the interest in developing this ICO has grown rapidly, but now the team has to offer a new stage of the marketing campaign so that new participants can learn about the idea of Osteria.
The best way to attract investors and traders ' attention is of course activity during development. During the testing we will be able to make sure in this.
Pages:
Jump to: