Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 96. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
On your mining account set auto send to zero so the coins stay on the pool. If Cryptopia is working send them there. Or find someone you can trust and send the coins to their wallet. Have them send money to the site to buy an account and then once you have an account they can send the rest of the PASC to your new account. You can then mine to your new account with no more problems.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Ok, but for that I need to posses some pascal to buy pasa. I have some PASC on my Poloniex account and when I transferred PASC to pascwallet.com address, it is not clearing, it says pending. What else I can do?

Just use GetPasa.com buy your first account. Can't be easier.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
due to urgency of getting on bittrex i pledge 0.1 btc and encourage others to do the same.

i cannot deposit to polo (tested twice) and I also still have 3500 pasc in limbo over a month from withdraws. getting ugly.

have you pledged in the fundraising channel in the slack? We're keeping track there.
Activity: 6
I have been mining pascal from past 2 days continuously from 6 machines using nanopool dorectly to poloniex wallet and as per the nanopool they have paid me more than 30 PASC. But not even a single coin is showing under my poloniex account. I verified various places regarding the miner string and there seems to be no problem in that. Then why am I not getting the payout? I tried doing the same with Cryptopia but they says that wallet update needed so I'm unable tp generate the wallet address there. They also specifically says "Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc." so does it mean that they do not support mining directly to wallet? Also for 3 days I mined pascal on my poloniex account at around 28th March 2017 and never faced any problem at that time. Please help me guys. I tried a lot.

Poloniex is having problems. Do not send any coins to a Poloniex acccount. You can mine coins to Poloniex as you are not paid until the coins are mature. But since Poloniex is having issues you will probably never get the coins you mined. Mine to Cryptopia or better to your own account. You cannot use P2Pool because new coins are generated directly and exchanges do not accept newly mined (created) coins.

Means I can mine to Cyptopia using Nanopool?
Also, PASC wallet in Cryptopia is under maintenance so its not generating new wallet address.
As I can see on Nanopool, all top 15 miners are mining on Poloniex wallet only, so aren't they facing any issue?
Also, is there any encrypted/unencrypted payload thing in case of mining directly to Poloniex wallet?
What should I do to mine it? Please help me.

Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

Ok, but for that I need to posses some pascal to buy pasa. I have some PASC on my Poloniex account and when I transferred PASC to pascwallet.com address, it is not clearing, it says pending. What else I can do?

ugh, polo withdrawals are not working. Need to create a ticket with their shitty support. Oh and troll guy, it's not the coin, it's the exchange. Are you able to understand this, or is your cranial cavity empty?

I understand that. But how to get PASA then to mine locally since sending coins from polo is not working. As far as these spammers are concerned, I prefer to ignore them and let them die.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
due to urgency of getting on bittrex i pledge 0.1 btc and encourage others to do the same.

i cannot deposit to polo (tested twice) and I also still have 3500 pasc in limbo over a month from withdraws. getting ugly.
I have been mining pascal from past 2 days continuously from 6 machines using nanopool dorectly to poloniex wallet and as per the nanopool they have paid me more than 30 PASC. But not even a single coin is showing under my poloniex account. I verified various places regarding the miner string and there seems to be no problem in that. Then why am I not getting the payout? I tried doing the same with Cryptopia but they says that wallet update needed so I'm unable tp generate the wallet address there. They also specifically says "Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc." so does it mean that they do not support mining directly to wallet? Also for 3 days I mined pascal on my poloniex account at around 28th March 2017 and never faced any problem at that time. Please help me guys. I tried a lot.

Poloniex is having problems. Do not send any coins to a Poloniex acccount. You can mine coins to Poloniex as you are not paid until the coins are mature. But since Poloniex is having issues you will probably never get the coins you mined. Mine to Cryptopia or better to your own account. You cannot use P2Pool because new coins are generated directly and exchanges do not accept newly mined (created) coins.

Also, PASC wallet in Cryptopia is under maintenance so its not generating new wallet address.
As I can see on Nanopool, all top 15 miners are mining on Poloniex wallet only, so aren't they facing any issue?
Also, is there any encrypted/unencrypted payload thing in case of mining directly to Poloniex wallet?

Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

ugh, polo withdrawals are not working. Need to create a ticket with their shitty support. Oh and troll guy, it's not the coin, it's the exchange. Are you able to understand this, or is your cranial cavity empty?
Activity: 21

Only problems with this shitcoin!

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
ki11er-scams is the same person as mrtrust.
Writes exactly in the same style the same crap.
Just put him on your ignore list aka bullshit filter !
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
LOL, -100% for 3 weeks! Another -100% for the next few days! Garbage! I recommend to close this shit project!

184th marketcap Smiley

-100%?

Your math are wrong! You know what -100% means? Go back to school, kid!

kiss my ass!  Grin Grin Grin
look at the trick  now! it was 48k now 24k! And I understand that you want to say -50% and it's right! But look now from 24k to 48k, it will be +100%! Who bought at 48k needs +100% for recovery!

No matter how clumsy you're trying to explain it, your math are wrong!
And you want people to trust you about trading advices? Lol
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Crap is dying! But it's normal for scamcoin!
Do not FUD here. Pasc has released WhitePaper V2 some weeks ago.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
LOL, -100% for 3 weeks! Another -100% for the next few days! Garbage! I recommend to close this shit project!

184th marketcap Smiley

-100%?

Your math are wrong! You know what -100% means? Go back to school, kid!
Activity: 90

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.

maybe this should be a highlighted info for all (new) users

Yes,
I checked Don't encrypt(Public payload).
I just verified that I put the correct Destination account and Payload Data.
It works in the past (few months back) with version 1.3 and 1.4.
Yesterday, I downloaded and used version 2.0.0
I just lost 84 pasc
Thanks for all

i'm gonna check both variants and ask polo about it.

this brings us back to the version question on exchanges, and whether they are able/willing to update

Smiley

P.S. don´t feed the trolls

The same problem is with cryptopia.
But cryptopia sends the pasc which can not be assigned every monday automatically back to sender.
(Cryptopia wallet has been in maintenance for a week.)
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.

maybe this should be a highlighted info for all (new) users

Yes,
I checked Don't encrypt(Public payload).
I just verified that I put the correct Destination account and Payload Data.
It works in the past (few months back) with version 1.3 and 1.4.
Yesterday, I downloaded and used version 2.0.0
I just lost 84 pasc
Thanks for all

i'm gonna check both variants and ask polo about it.

this brings us back to the version question on exchanges, and whether they are able/willing to update

Smiley

P.S. don´t feed the trolls
Activity: 21

184th marketcap Smiley
Activity: 111
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
-----------------------

Other than coinyecoin (long live Gayfish) if I had held the $500 I had invested in about every coin the trolls target, I would have about half a dozen babes, half a dozen motorcycles and enough fuck you money for half a dozen lifetimes.

------------------------------------------

Activity: 286
Let us try the "Duck Test" on ki11er-scams:

If it looks like mrtrust, behaves like mrtrust and  writes like mrtrust,  then it probably is mrtrust. A troll who in the last few months have accused around 8 coins of scam and predicted their comming death. As a troll he never come up with any evidence or proof for his claims. And he is always wrong. All of the so called "dead" coins are still on the market and most of them have even increased their value since he predicted their soon comming death.
Activity: 1
This forum really needs some moderation. Only ones being scammed are those who actually listen to the bullshit these trolls are spewing. Love how they cite the recent decline in Pascal value as proof it's a scam, despite all Alts having seen a retrace this past week. These are the same kinds of people who said Ethereum was a scam in 2014.

Bottom line is that Pascal is a unique coin with a decent dev.
Pages:
Jump to: