Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 97. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
They will delist about 10 coins very soon! And they add new ones, which will have much more volumes and better ones instead!

As for me, PASC is the worst coin on Polo and it's for sure SCAM!

And devs are noobs! Also i think they mine coins without anything, they do it by code! Probably soon I will have proofs!

How do you know that Poloniex will delist 10 coins very soon?

Do you have any evidence that Pascal Coin is a scam?

Do you have any proofs that the devs are noops?

You write: "Probaly soon I will have proofs".  In other words you accuse people before you have proofs and hope to find proofs later. Very nice!

According to your profile you are a newbie  who just joined  Bitcointalk a few days ago so please tell us do you have any experiense or expertise with crypto currency or pascal programming? Or are you just mrtrust with a new nick?

"Probably soon I will have proofs"  I was  checking mining few days, and it was very strange! That's why i had a suspicion, but I'm not good at tech side, I asked a friend of mine to check it! And he said it's not clear there 100%! But he needs some time  to find out what  kind of scam is there!

You are not good at the tech side, but still you feel qualified to accuse the devs. What happened to "Innocent until Proven Guilty"? How would some sort of hidden mining be possible when Pascal Coin is open source? Check the source code if you are able to read it!

You didn't answer my other questions? Why not?
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I have been mining pascal from past 2 days continuously from 6 machines using nanopool dorectly to poloniex wallet and as per the nanopool they have paid me more than 30 PASC. But not even a single coin is showing under my poloniex account. I verified various places regarding the miner string and there seems to be no problem in that. Then why am I not getting the payout? I tried doing the same with Cryptopia but they says that wallet update needed so I'm unable tp generate the wallet address there. They also specifically says "Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc." so does it mean that they do not support mining directly to wallet? Also for 3 days I mined pascal on my poloniex account at around 28th March 2017 and never faced any problem at that time. Please help me guys. I tried a lot.

it's 100 % polo's issue 'cause i made 2 test payments with different payloads (public and encrypted with destination public key) – and none has arrived yet.

u need to wait until the problem be solved.
don't speak with this shit-tommyboy. it's pointless.

just don't mention trollo at all.

Sorry! You are right. I should not waist time on on this troll.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I have been mining pascal from past 2 days continuously from 6 machines using nanopool dorectly to poloniex wallet and as per the nanopool they have paid me more than 30 PASC. But not even a single coin is showing under my poloniex account. I verified various places regarding the miner string and there seems to be no problem in that. Then why am I not getting the payout? I tried doing the same with Cryptopia but they says that wallet update needed so I'm unable tp generate the wallet address there. They also specifically says "Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc." so does it mean that they do not support mining directly to wallet? Also for 3 days I mined pascal on my poloniex account at around 28th March 2017 and never faced any problem at that time. Please help me guys. I tried a lot.

it's 100 % polo's issue 'cause i made 2 test payments with different payloads (paublic and encrypted with destination public key) – and none has arrived yet.

u need to wait until the problem be solved.

Kiew? escapefrom3dom
They will delist about 10 coins very soon! And they add new ones, which will have much more volumes and better ones instead!

And devs are noobs! Also i think they mine coins without anything, they do it by code! Probably soon I will have proofs!

You write: "Probaly soon I will have proofs".  In other words you accuse people before you have proofs and hope to find proofs later. Very nice!

According to your profile you are a newbie  who just joined  Bitcointalk a few days ago so please tell us do you have any experiense or expertise with crypto currency or pascal programming? Or are you just mrtrust with a new nick?

"Probably soon I will have proofs"  I was  checking mining few days, and it was very strange! That's why i had a suspicion, but I'm not good at tech side, I asked a friend of mine to check it! And he said it's not clear there 100%! But he needs some time  to find out what  kind of scam is there!

95% of coins are down in value and volume. Get over yourself. You're not a savior.

pascal is the most dead! And all of you said that mtrust is a troll! But I see all of you are trolls and scammers! He wrote about 4 ppl, are you one of them?
Anyway, he was totally right! 182th marketcap now!It's dead shit!
Where is he?
Activity: 148
95% of coins are down in value and volume. Get over yourself. You're not a savior.

it's 100 % polo's issue 'cause i made 2 test payments with different payloads (paublic and encrypted with destination public key) – and none has arrived yet.

u need to wait until problem be solved.

It's better for him to forget about this shitcoin! And never buy and mine it!
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Polo doesn't care about this coin at all because they are going to delist it!

I really doubt polo will be delisting coins any time soon unless they want to send even more volume to  Bittrex.
Crap is dying! But it's normal for scamcoin!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Poloniex is having problems. Do not send any coins to a Poloniex acccount. You can mine coins to Poloniex as you are not paid until the coins are mature. But since Poloniex is having issues you will probably never get the coins you mined. Mine to Cryptopia or better to your own account. You cannot use P2Pool because new coins are generated directly and exchanges do not accept newly mined (created) coins.
Activity: 6

Has not worked for several weeks. Therefore lost 70 pascals.
It only works unencrypted
I am now doing everything with CRYPTOPIA
But must also be unencrypted

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.

maybe this should be a highlighted info for all (new) users

Yes,
I checked Don't encrypt(Public payload).
I just verified that I put the correct Destination account and Payload Data.
It works in the past (few months back) with version 1.3 and 1.4.
Yesterday, I downloaded and used version 2.0.0
I just lost 84 pasc
Thanks for all

i'm gonna check both variants and ask polo about it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502

very strange cause i've always used encrypted with destination public key option and got no problems at all.

Yes,
I checked Don't encrypt(Public payload).
I just verified that I put the correct Destination account and Payload Data.
It works in the past (few months back) with version 1.3 and 1.4.
Yesterday, I downloaded and used version 2.0.0
I just lost 84 pasc
Thanks for all
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
What is the inflation rate for Pascal Coin?
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...

Pages:
Jump to: