Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 95. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100
I did some research. A deletable blockchain does not ensure anonymity. If 1 person has a copy of the original blockchain they can still trace back every transaction. The advantage is you do not have to download the entire blockchain when opening a wallet. Which is a benefit.
Activity: 210
i invest pasc 4 months through 'bull market' to 'bear market' and get nothings .... Cry
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Miners who need an account number to mine to. Post your public keys here. I have 10 spare accounts to give.

My public key is: 3Ghhboss8FbmBVcnDYEkt35BHNnkndikhsorfA8MSvxyuJgVBtFEHEPLhs6KNWWicaASbX7Dd4G1oaF 4A43PSRJwKCJkeCvMhaNSY4

thanks  Cheesy

And i have a question to all. Is there a faucet for pascalcoin?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

Thank you for mentioning Coinotron. Miners if you want to help the coin please mine through Coinotron or start a new pool. We need more than one miner. You are hurting coin and price by using Nanopool!
Miners who need an account number to mine to. Post your public keys here. I have 10 spare accounts to give.
Hello,

thanks for this opportunity. My public key is 3GhhbokGuQpitQDgPUWzdYw664SsaP63D1SUVdsBJUZQcZ6DDu1czVna43aZvReyagfGn6gNdhCUcaC USWTD3fqxfdTfJwXP22SjXT

Thanks a lot.
Radek
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
http://jupitertheproducer.bandcamp.com
Activity: 62
Thank you for mentioning Coinotron. Miners if you want to help the coin please mine through Coinotron or start a new pool. We need more than one miner. You are hurting coin and price by using Nanopool!
[/quote]

People need to chill out.  I've been mining PASC for months via nanopool/poloniex and coinotron.
Poloniex is indeed having issues (and not just with this coin!) but they are getting resolved.  I had a recent transaction that took several days to get to poloniex - sucks yes, but it did complete.  I highly recommend coinotron; been with them for YEARS.

Oh and if anyone needs a PASA, hit me up. I've got extra PASA and am happy to help.  This coin has a bright future ahead and some of us actually want to help. Smiley

Cheers
[/quote]

Thanks! Hope im doing this right.

Public key exported: 3Ghhbovj72Y8jHwx7TuaqbQZb6hMf5vZ8Cfpwe5JSkXJzuybRHcV1md6aq1TXDpnhsW3Zn2FKymxsLz nbpbH5Y9xRkjVoqtj5tVsHj
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

what about a gettin' pasa from mining (like nano's 1 pasa for 20 pasc)? i can't find any info at coinotron.
Activity: 6
[/quote]
[/quote]

People need to chill out.  I've been mining PASC for months via nanopool/poloniex and coinotron.
Poloniex is indeed having issues (and not just with this coin!) but they are getting resolved.  I had a recent transaction that took several days to get to poloniex - sucks yes, but it did complete.  I highly recommend coinotron; been with them for YEARS.

Oh and if anyone needs a PASA, hit me up. I've got extra PASA and am happy to help.  This coin has a bright future ahead and some of us actually want to help. Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 21
It's unique garbage! It's dumping like hell even with coming news! What will happened after it! I'm waiting a funeral of this coin! And of course now who control (scammers) this coin will start to bark! But it's totally manipulated shit, which  always steals your money. Good luck, your train is going to crash, 1k or less! If you don't believe me , I have a bet! My bet is under 17k to the end of this week!
And don't say that it's dumping with all coins, because it wasn't growing with all coins!
Activity: 201

Activity: 25

Activity: 31
Lol, actually the deposits and withdrawals finally came. But I lost trust to Polo. I try to make another withdrawals to check if that was incident or regular problem with PASC.
i said before about 2 test polo's deposits with unencrypted public payload and encrypted with destination public key that were made on july 7.

finally they arrived.

these were the payments with the biggest delay in my case.

Lucky You. I am still waiting.
i said before about 2 test polo's deposits with unencrypted public payload and encrypted with destination public key that were made on july 7.

finally they arrived.

these were the payments with the biggest delay in my case.
Ok, here U go detailed info:

This instruction is only for ppl that have mined at least 20 PASC at nanopool already:

You need to open nanopool site, input Your Poloniex (or other) wallet ID in search box, press Enter, than click settings. Next paste there Your public key, email and minimum payout and voila. Every 20 th' PASC mined, nanopool will pay U one PASA account.

If U are just start minig PASC, and do not have any account, I can help You. You can simply input at nanopool one of my account's ID, and mine it there. After You receive account (20 PASC= 1 PASA) from nanopool, I will transfer this account with all mined PASC if You give me Your public key. All, no fee or anything. Of course if You like to thank me with small amount of PASC, I'll be glad, if not, I won't be angry.
Don't bother to write I'm going to stole mined PASC. I do not care what You think. I helped a lot of ppl already, and I am miner since 2013. I have built first 6xR9290 4U rack version of miner long before bitworks or graymatter cases. I rather read than write in this forum - so Yes, I am n00b here Smiley

Regards
Guys, If any of You need PASA account, please feel free to contact me. I can give U detailed instructions how to get free PASA account, not paying anything at alll to anyone. Also there is possibility to instant transfer account for small PASC donation, but I need Your Public key.
PS. I have also missing deposits / withdrawals at Poloniex, so I "made" my own accounts and now I am mining to my own wallet.

Why not just post detailed instructions here?

it seems a bit unreal.

besides, a pasc account costs less than 1 USD.
Activity: 41
Guys, If any of You need PASA account, please feel free to contact me. I can give U detailed instructions how to get free PASA account, not paying anything at alll to anyone. Also there is possibility to instant transfer account for small PASC donation, but I need Your Public key.
PS. I have also missing deposits / withdrawals at Poloniex, so I "made" my own accounts and now I am mining to my own wallet.

Why not just post detailed instructions here?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
ki11er-scams is the same person as mrtrust.
Writes exactly in the same style the same crap.
Just put him on your ignore list aka bullshit filter !

I feeling just like  you. they are the same person !!
Pages:
Jump to: