Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 112. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Any news from Polo? Any scam thing?

i've tried depo and withdrawal – worked in 50 min.
Activity: 228
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
It seems polo is scamming everywhere...
It smells like cryptsy v2...
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Announcement

PascalCoin V2 will be released next week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th. Features now include:

• In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet
  • Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system
  • Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes
  • Checkpointing: nodes only need to keep 100 latest blocks
  • Improved difficulty adjustment algorithm: provides more stable block times
  • Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.

We should try to buy more pascalcoin at this time as after 23rd the price will go up IMO.

Fuck. I still don't have my PASC polo withdraw. I hope this issue is resolved before the FORK.
Ok, so i had a good look at the wallet, what a letdown. Let me tell you. It was the most shitty, chaotic and crappy mess of a wallet I have ever seen. Good look getting that garbage out to the common man in the street.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

so u suck at the wallets.

just get lost with ur delusions.
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
Ok, so i had a good look at the wallet, what a letdown. Let me tell you. It was the most shitty, chaotic and crappy mess of a wallet I have ever seen. Good look getting that garbage out to the common man in the street.
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 280
ok, then buy! feed the team! it's dead coin! I'm not sure Polo will do something 23th! Probably they are going to delist it! For example Vcash team can't renew wallet there! And allmost month deposit/withdraw is disabled!

Shortly, it's a garbage coin! Whale bought it for 300 satoshi!it's alredy 130x for him!

Oh you!
Trolling here, trolling on Slack...

You want cheap coins, don't you?

Slack? I haven't ever been  registered in your slack! But i'm happy for my followers!
Activity: 136
ok, then buy! feed the team! it's dead coin! I'm not sure Polo will do something 23th! Probably they are going to delist it! For example Vcash team can't renew wallet there! And allmost month deposit/withdraw is disabled!

Shortly, it's a garbage coin! Whale bought it for 300 satoshi!it's alredy 130x for him!

Oh you!
Trolling here, trolling on Slack...

You want cheap coins, don't you?

Announcement

PascalCoin V2 will be released next week along with a revised white-paper. The absolute latest release time will be Jun 23 Friday, but could be anytime from Tuesday the 20th. Features now include:

• In-protocol account exchange: allows users to buy/sell accounts directly from the wallet
  • Account Names & Types: accounts can now register unique names much like domain-name system
  • Infinite-scaling upgrade: allows true deletable blockchain without impacting new nodes
  • Many bug-fixes and enhancements: Linux memory-leak, orphaned transaction fix, and much more

Hard-Fork activation block number will be announced on release, and be around 14 days to allow infrastructure providers time to upgrade.

We should try to buy more pascalcoin at this time as after 23rd the price will go up IMO.

i think down not up, 20k!

it's foolish to think so.

more improvements → higher the coin price.

long live the dev. Smiley

Announcement

it's foolish to think so.

more improvements → higher the coin price.

long live the dev. Smiley
Announcement

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
https://i.imgur.com/uEnAdZu.png
And i have a second question. How can i install PascalCoin Wallet to another drive than c: ?   Huh
I have not enought space to download the hole blockchain to c: and want the wallet on another drive. Smiley

Thank you all for helping me out! Smiley
I believe you can put the wallet software anywhere you like during installation.
But I think you mean how do you change the blockchain folder?

First of all, the blockchain folder for Pascal Coin is not like all other coins. My folder is only 900MB. So doesn't take much space. Read whitepaper...

But to move it, is a command line "magic" :p BACKUP YOUR KEYS FIRST! I take no responsibilites!
I have moved it myself, I hate having cryptocoins in the hidden appdata, just to be sure my wallets aren't gone if I reformat (yes I do have backups as well).

Find the 'PascalCoin' folder in C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\
Move this where you like it stored, for this example, lets use D:\BLOCKCHAINS\, so you would have D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Then, open a command prompt as administrator and type:

mklink /D C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin

Replace with your username of course.. so the paths are correct. Now any app looking for the content of C:\Users\\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin will think it's there, but it's just a symlink to D:\BLOCKCHAINS\PascalCoin
Activity: 182
Announcement

I see but how were these account numbers distributed or how are they created now ?

each block creates 5 accounts.

pool gives u an account for every mined 20 pasc.

u may buy an account at pasa market.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I see but how were these account numbers distributed or how are they created now ?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
Hey guys, I'm new to this, last time I saw pascalcoin there was a problem with wallet addresses, it wasn't free and infinite like in all other wallet clients meaning..you had to buy an address for btc ? I remember something like that. Is this still happening now ? Also, how was the initial distribution made ? fully PoW or something else ?

In most cryptos, the address is a hashed public key.  In PascalCoin, the public key is not the address, but rather the public key is attached to an account number in the blockchain.  

The issuance is PoW with the same inflation curve as Bitcoin.

How do you mine account numbers ? The sites I've seen sells account for 50++ PASC, how is that 1$ ? that's like 50$ now for the ability to have an address to store pasc ?

many sell for 1 PASC.  i dont know why some have a premium.
Hey guys, I'm new to this, last time I saw pascalcoin there was a problem with wallet addresses, it wasn't free and infinite like in all other wallet clients meaning..you had to buy an address for btc ? I remember something like that. Is this still happening now ? Also, how was the initial distribution made ? fully PoW or something else ?

In most cryptos, the address is a hashed public key.  In PascalCoin, the public key is not the address, but rather the public key is attached to an account number in the blockchain.  

1. How do you mine account numbers? 2. The sites I've seen sells account for 50++ PASC, how is that 1$? that's like 50$ now for the ability to have an address to store pasc ?

1. pasc.nanopool.org/help

2. take a look at pascwallet.com
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

How do you mine account numbers ? The sites I've seen sells account for 50++ PASC, how is that 1$ ? that's like 50$ now for the ability to have an address to store pasc ?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Announcement

Another great news from Pascalcoin team. I am looking forward for these "Account names & types", intresting.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

Jump to: