Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 120. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hay dev pasamarket, can you add menu to sort Pasa price from the low price until the highest price. I want to buy PASA but have trouble finding the appropriate price range. Thank you, just help improve website PASAMARKET.

it's already done:

1. go to the purchase page.
2. by pressing the price (pasc) u'll get ascending and descending price list.
Hay does dev PASA market have plans to create an android version wallet? Will it really help ease using pascal coin maybe? I see pascalcoin very easy to understand. With only 5 months time the price is about 0.7 $ different with BTC first.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
İ have many pascal accounts are they worth anything ?

1 pasc account worth 10-20 pasc,so you can count it
There are plenty at www.pascwallet.com starting at 2 pasc.    Cool

if he got some nice numbers like 7777/666/etc. – such accounts can be sold more expensive.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

There are plenty at www.pascwallet.com starting at 2 pasc.    Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hay dev pasamarket, can you add menu to sort Pasa price from the low price until the highest price. I want to buy PASA but have trouble finding the appropriate price range. Thank you, just help improve website PASAMARKET.

Not sure what you mean. Clicking the blue column header - Price (PASC) - sorts by price. Just tried it, works fine.
Thank you very much. Now i already understand how to sort.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

Not sure what you mean. Clicking the blue column header - Price (PASC) - sorts by price. Just tried it, works fine.

it's already done:

Which I see the price is not sequential. I mean 1,2,3,4,5,6,7PASC ...... etc.

u kidding?..

follow this.

it's already done:

Which I see the price is not sequential. I mean 1,2,3,4,5,6,7PASC ...... etc.

it's already done:

Activity: 630
Merit: 503
There is another coin ICO for almost the same space, it's Minexcoin:
https://minexcoin.com/ref/7043

Hope someone can tell us about it's value compared to Pascal.

it's quite different from pasc. just read the whitepaper and don't mention it in this thread.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
There is another coin ICO for almost the same space, it's Minexcoin:
https://minexcoin.com/ref/7043

Hope someone can tell us about it's value compared to Pascal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Announcing GetPasa.com - an easy way for Pascal Coin users to get their first account (PASA).

For Poloniex users

1. Enter your public key into .

2. Get your Payload Code

3. Withdraw at least 10 PASC from Poloniex to account 77-44 using your Payload Code

You will be sent a new account (associated to the supplied key) containing your funds (minus 10 PASC which we take for costs).

For non-Poloniex users

1. Send any transaction to 77-44 including your public key as the payload (public or encrypted)

You will receive a new PASA with your funds (minus 10 PASC).

Couldn't be easier! Check it out at GetPasa.com.

very good website ,good to see more than more website about pasc/pasa show up ,it good for pasc progress

Hi!
I need help. Is it possible to restore my private key? I have only backup of pascal wallet install folder and when I start the wallet there isn't my old key with assigned accounts.

u should look in the appdata folder i.e. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin (win10) that contains the keys file WalletKeys.dat

Many, many thanks!

ur welcome.
Activity: 7
Hi!
I need help. Is it possible to restore my private key? I have only backup of pascal wallet install folder and when I start the wallet there isn't my old key with assigned accounts.

u should look in the appdata folder i.e. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\PascalCoin (win10) that contains the keys file WalletKeys.dat

Many, many thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
The graph for pascal doesnt look good. The downstream continously down. I hope it get whales attention to bring it up again. Now a good time to buy some pasc for sure.

If you go to Poloniex and

1) extend the chart to "all"

2) move the slider on the left slightly to the right, to take out the first few days which makes the scale unreadable

You see a technical chart that is quite positive.

Technicals are probably not that useful in crypto, because so many bots and so few people, but the chart is not bad technically.

Better to analyze coins using the crypto version of 'fundamentals', i.e., quality of a coin and what it offers the crypto world. By that metric also Pascal looks to be in a good position. Aside from other innovations, it offers an easier transition from fiat to crypto for most non tech people.

Hi!

How is going pascal mining?  Grin
i was miner of pascal when poloniex added pascal, later change my rigs to zec

one pool with a hashrate ~ 9 Th/s that is equal to the network difficulty.
Activity: 7
Hi!
Jump to: