Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 122. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
That is kind of effed up though. If you have thousands of accounts you can't hold them past 4 years then or you won't 'own' them anymore.. Hmm...
Guess there will be a huge sell off when the 4 year period comes close to PASC's start.

You don't lose the accounts you only lose the coins. So just move them into one account you keep active. The accounts will stay attached to your private key forever.

hmmm..so accounts are more qualified as a store of value than coins, specially for long term storage because you can store it and forget.

accounts right now i think is more decentralize than coins since they are not traded in high speed exchanges with bots (majority of coins right now is on poloniex).

interesting...we'll see how this turns out long term.

You can never forget the coins. If the account is not active for approx four years the coins will be reclaimed into the ecosystem as a block reward. It is so coins never get abandoned forever.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
That is kind of effed up though. If you have thousands of accounts you can't hold them past 4 years then or you won't 'own' them anymore.. Hmm...
Guess there will be a huge sell off when the 4 year period comes close to PASC's start.

You don't lose the accounts you only lose the coins. So just move them into one account you keep active. The accounts will stay attached to your private key forever.

hmmm..so accounts are more qualified as a store of value than coins, specially for long term storage because you can store it and forget.

accounts right now i think is more decentralize than coins since they are not traded in high speed exchanges with bots (majority of coins right now is on poloniex).

interesting...we'll see how this turns out long term.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102

Exactly.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
Is it possible to lose an account if not used for a very long time?

You won't lose an account but if an account is not used for approx 4 years (420480 blocks) the private key is assumed lost and the coins will be recovered in the next block mined as part of the block reward. The account(s) will remain lost if the private key is lost or unknown.

make it clear plz: what is meant by not used (any pasc transactions or change the private key)?

I think it's any activity. It's in the FAQ on the Pascal Coin website.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

You won't lose an account but if an account is not used for approx 4 years (420480 blocks) the private key is assumed lost and the coins will be recovered in the next block mined as part of the block reward. The account(s) will remain lost if the private key is lost or unknown.

make it clear plz: what is meant by not used (any pasc transactions or change the private key)?
legendary

Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The Blockchain is the Future!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Should be obtained directly in the wallet, in the third party trading PASA, for the future development is very negative
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If PASA can trade on wallet is more helpful!
Should be a direct deal in the wallet PASA
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Tongue Lots to learn with this one. I've used Bikercoin several times (has an optional field/message). Right now, wondering why Cryptopia isn't showing small receive PASC from Poloniex. It's fine the other way around... After that, need to learn what "xxxx58" means before using pascwallet.com  Huh
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
The new PASA market for accounts at pascwallet.com, is it safe? Anyone use it without problems? I might put some accounts up for sale there .

I bought an account on the new market. Got it very fast. Have not tried to sell any.

Thanks, stupid question but where do I find the public key on my PASCWallet so I can setup an account on there?

Not a stupid question. The wallet is not intuitive at all. Project>Private Keys>Export Public Key (highlight private key you want public key exported before clicking export public key).

Thank you. I haven't used the wallet in a few weeks and forgot how it worked. A more simplified wallet would be godsent on this coin.
legendary
The new PASA market for accounts at pascwallet.com, is it safe? Anyone use it without problems? I might put some accounts up for sale there .

I bought an account on the new market. Got it very fast. Have not tried to sell any.

Thanks, stupid question but where do I find the public key on my PASCWallet so I can setup an account on there?

Not a stupid question. The wallet is not intuitive at all. Project>Private Keys>Export Public Key (highlight private key you want public key exported before clicking export public key).
legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....

legendary

legendary
Go Big or Go Home.....
legendary
I'm very grateful to have won the contest on 12/01/2016! 100 PASC + 5 accounts, dev, I do not have any PASC, but my 5 accounts are still with me! Anyone want them?

PM sent. Thank you.
 Smiley
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
01. Is there a writeup on what is PASA? I see talk of it but not sure what it is, what its worth, how to buy sell, etc.
02. Also, how do I get a COLD WALLET for pascal?

01. just take a quik look at pasa market and u'll get all the answers.

02. u can write down the private key (keys) on paper and store it in a safe place.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
Is there a writeup on what is PASA? I see talk of it but not sure what it is, what its worth, how to buy sell, etc.

Also, how do I get a COLD WALLET for pascal?
Jump to: