Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 121. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Announcing GetPasa.com - an easy way for Pascal Coin users to get their first account (PASA).

For Poloniex users

1. Enter your public key into .

2. Get your Payload Code

3. Withdraw at least 10 PASC from Poloniex to account 77-44 using your Payload Code

You will be sent a new account (associated to the supplied key) containing your funds (minus 10 PASC which we take for costs).

For non-Poloniex users

1. Send any transaction to 77-44 including your public key as the payload (public or encrypted)

You will receive a new PASA with your funds (minus 10 PASC).

Couldn't be easier! Check it out at GetPasa.com.

Works perfectly! Thank you - great service!
Activity: 415
Merit: 250
How is going pascal mining?  Grin
i was miner of pascal when poloniex added pascal, later change my rigs to zec
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Announcing GetPasa.com - an easy way for Pascal Coin users to get their first account (PASA).

For Poloniex users

1. Enter your public key into http://GetPasa.com.

2. Get your Payload Code

3. Withdraw at least 10 PASC from Poloniex to account 77-44 using your Payload Code

You will be sent a new account (associated to the supplied key) containing your funds (minus 10 PASC which we take for costs).

For non-Poloniex users

1. Send any transaction to 77-44 including your public key as the payload (public or encrypted)

You will receive a new PASA with your funds (minus 10 PASC).

Couldn't be easier! Check it out at GetPasa.com.

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
The graph for pascal doesn't look good. The downstream continously down. I hope it get whales attention to bring it up again. Now a good time to buy some pasc for sure.

but 24h trading volume is still pretty high.

not so bad at all. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The graph for pascal doesnt look good. The downstream continously down. I hope it get whales attention to bring it up again. Now a good time to buy some pasc for sure.
Activity: 255
it's a nice project . I have just bought some PASC coins to hold it for a while .
Maybe there are some good news coming in next month. I hope it will rise up more highly after that.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Undecided Can I get an account too? I don't have a working PC, only a phone (5.1). I understand this coin and believe it's very different and I really think the account vs wallet thing is fascinating! I've visited the pascwallet.com site but don't know what that xxxx58 number is about or where to get one.

The base58 key is your public key that's exported from the wallet. Without this key, you can't hold any accounts.
Activity: 342
That is kind of effed up though. If you have thousands of accounts you can't hold them past 4 years then or you won't 'own' them anymore.. Hmm...
Guess there will be a huge sell off when the 4 year period comes close to PASC's start.

You don't lose the accounts you only lose the coins. So just move them into one account you keep active. The accounts will stay attached to your private key forever.

hmmm..so accounts are more qualified as a store of value than coins, specially for long term storage because you can store it and forget.

accounts right now i think is more decentralize than coins since they are not traded in high speed exchanges with bots (majority of coins right now is on poloniex).

interesting...we'll see how this turns out long term.

You can never forget the coins. If the account is not active for approx four years the coins will be reclaimed into the ecosystem as a block reward. It is so coins never get abandoned forever.

Too many other altcoins have large percentages of their distributions in addresses that haven't moved coins for years. Nobody can be sure if whales control those addresses, or if the keys to them were lost. PascalCoin is implementing a good solution to that problem, and I'm sure other altcoins will soon copy it.
Activity: 391
aka ...

a lot of things can and will happen, if pascal coin lives after 4 years we will hear a lot of stories. if you think more about it, all succeeding years will have 4 years of past in them..

2020 - stagnant coins from 2016 gone
2021 - stagnant coins from 2017 gone
2022 - stagnant coins from 2018 gone

It should not be that difficult, to use an account once within 4 years !

... after thinking a littlebit longer about it, I believe this is the long term social component of PASA distribution,
even though many big-pocket holder of PASA prefer to make a greedy business out of it.

This innovation PASx will only have a chance, if spread wide,
not as a P&D-cheme at Polo.

... just my 2 satoshies,

Cheesy PanneKopp
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi @9Bank

Tongue this absolutely must be the Good Coin - Know what I mean?  Roll Eyes

sorry, I don´t get - could you please explain ?

Grin

P.S.

I have send you Account: 299418-96

This is a good sign 4 me, not only greedy people are here (THX in communities name) !
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Undecided Can I get an account too? I don't have a working PC, only a phone (5.1). I understand this coin and believe it's very different and I really think the account vs wallet thing is fascinating! I've visited the pascwallet.com site but don't know what that xxxx58 number is about or where to get one.

You can go to pascwallet.com and buy one.
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
I bought for me a few PASC but currently I have no account to host, can anyone help me? I am a user, not a minner
My public key
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
thanks

Thank your share! I like this Acc.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I bought for me a few PASC but currently I have no account to host, can anyone help me? I am a user, not a minner
My public key
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
thanks

Activity: 812
Merit: 256
My public key
thanks
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
 Tongue this absolutely must be the Good Coin - Know what I mean?  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
That is kind of effed up though. If you have thousands of accounts you can't hold them past 4 years then or you won't 'own' them anymore.. Hmm...
Guess there will be a huge sell off when the 4 year period comes close to PASC's start.

You don't lose the accounts you only lose the coins. So just move them into one account you keep active. The accounts will stay attached to your private key forever.

hmmm..so accounts are more qualified as a store of value than coins, specially for long term storage because you can store it and forget.

accounts right now i think is more decentralize than coins since they are not traded in high speed exchanges with bots (majority of coins right now is on poloniex).

You can never forget the coins. If the account is not active for approx four years the coins will be reclaimed into the ecosystem as a block reward. It is so coins never get abandoned forever.

but not for the horder/investor....he/she/they will lose it.

only if the investor will constantly sleep for 4 years. Smiley

a lot of things can and will happen, if pascal coin lives after 4 years we will hear a lot of stories. if you think more about it, all succeeding years will have 4 years of past in them..

2020 - stagnant coins from 2016 gone
2021 - stagnant coins from 2017 gone
2022 - stagnant coins from 2018 gone

Activity: 286
Merit: 102
I've been trying to get my wallet working for a while.

On a VM the wallet worked immediately. No extra configuration needed.

I've tried creating a .conf, reinstalled the wallet to a different drive, and close basically everything on my PC. Still, no luck.

http://prntscr.com/c4zqh1

It appears to be connecting but not downloading the blockchain.

It seems like you have connections to servers and also that you receive data so I guess you just need to be more patient  Smiley

Or you can try to download the blockchainstream from:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

only if the investor will constantly sleep for 4 years. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

Jump to: