Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 162. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I came to the conclusion with the slack users of this coin (not the dev) to let the pool run until enough other pools are available to spread around the hashrate, I'll be then "soft-closing" it with appropiate messages long before that happens etc. then.

Accounts will remain freely available for the miners of the pool all the time as long as it finds blocks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Account sending is now active on Suprnova:

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

If you've mined more than 50 PASC, you'll get an account.

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

The first round will be manually verified and starts within 24h.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.

Awesome, Just saw this post... Added mine Cheesy
Activity: 95
why are people still mining this, it's nowhere near the top of the profits chart

exactly & don't forget about the huge load this coin put on GPUs
Activity: 3

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.

Great job oc, where do I find my pubkey ?

You can find your Public Key by open your Pascal Coin Wallet and open the menu "Project > Private Key's" choose one of your existing Keys and click on "Export Public key
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

For some reason I'm getting errors when trying to add my pub key. Its saying my payment address is invalid + payload invalid. This happens when using my normal poloniex account+payload or even if I enter in a normal address.

I mined around 1500 pasc
Activity: 550
Merit: 500

Great job oc, where do I find my pubkey ?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Just wondering why there was a bounty for a Sgminer solo miner? Since the difficulty is very high and most can't solo mine this anymore?

Also Claymore added dual mining PASC to his ETH miner so it won't make any sense to solo mine this coin anymore?

Activity: 1150
Merit: 502
Hey guys, I'll be closing the pool today because a big scam happened at slack against me. The miner bounty was up from the beginning and when the pool was released with the miner the dev claimed the miner bounty was already taken by the dev himself as he developed the first, non stratum, pool miner. I accepted this though it was a big loss already. Wolf now developed a solo miner based on the open source code and obviously got exactly this bounty for it.

I won't support this at all and therefore close the pool within 24h.

Please switch to Nanopool immediately and withdraw all your funds.

Sorry ocminer, you're not well informed.

Yesterday, a NEW bounty was open for an adaptation of sgminer with direct communication to PascalCoin protocol (without stratum).
This bounty received a total of 1899,9900 PASC  at account 3-46
Today wolf is going to release the source, and will win the bounty

This bounty is fair, and everybody on slack can read it.

This bounty is NOT THE same that you're referencing. (That was closed weeks ago, and was at account 2-34)

Close nanopool or not is your decision

Thanks

Thanks

Still extremely unfair IMHO since most of the work was already done.

I'm closing suprnova btw, much luck with your project in the future.

this can create the chance to open it for pascalite

Since the pool is closed its time to terminate the nodes and let pascal die a natural death. I will attend a wake and bring my tears to the cemetery. I will cry aloud and roll around on the cold ground telling newcomers what this scam was about and how they should themselves from investment failures.
legendary

Activity: 550
Merit: 500
FOR PUBLIC EXPOSITION

Seems like you did not read what ocminer posted, you just confirmed this.

You should better get a bounty together to keep his pool running as he's one of the most respected members here, he's actually very transparent with what he's doing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
FOR PUBLIC EXPOSITION

December 14

Announcing bounty for a GPU Pool miner dev:

Donations to Account 2-34
If you want, include your alias as a "Public payload"

Distribution:
- 20% will be for Vorksholk due it created first GPU miner and made it open source (and we need to congrats him for his previous job, of course)
- 80% will be for GPU pool miner dev who creates an Open source GPU miner for pool mining.
Bounty will be sent when at least one well known pool accepts PASC to mine and source code published on GitHub
(If the pool wants to receive a bounty, the miner dev will need to give some of it's 80% part... negotiation miner dev vs pool dev is part of this bounty)

January 19

Hi Pascal users!

New PascalCoin Build 1.4.1

AND

PascalCoin OpenCL Miner beta 0.1

EDITED: See new post with newer build versions of Pascal Coin Miner: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17574340

PascalCoin miner is fully open source without proxy. Is a "all in one" that you can use to mine (GPU and CPU) using OpenCL drivers installed in your computer.
Is partially based on Vorksholk optimized .cl file, but without some limitations:
- You can use a miner name without length restrictions  Grin
- Miner connects directly with PascalCoin wallet (without proxy) and uses Wallet miner name, adding the miner name specified when executed
- Just try it... very easy to use

Download binaries/installer of Wallet 1.4.1 or Miner at SourceForge files:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files

Full source code (Wallet, and miner) at GitHub:
https://github.com/PascalCoin/PascalCoin

How to mine:
- Execute Wallet and config Options menu: Set a "Miner name" and activate JSON-RPC Server miner port
- Execute through command line "PascalCoinMiner.exe" adding params. Execute "PascalCoinMiner.exe -h" for help
- Miner will connect with Wallet and get Wallet's miner name. Miner will also have a Miner name that will be added to Wallet miner name.
  - Resulting name will be:  Wallet miner name + Miner name + auto padding (Auto padding are - chars to have an efficient length to mine)
- Just wait

How to "Pool mine": (Example for pool operators)
- This Miner allows to connect to a Pool server (using PascalCoin JSON-RPC miner protocol, similar to stratum)
- Pool server will have a name, for example "poolserver"
- Each client must use a "user name" provided by pool server that will be added to "poolserver" when mining.
- When a miner founds a valid nOnce/Timestamp, will send those values to the server
- Server will receive a JSON with "timestamp","nonce" and "payload", payload value will be "poolserver"+"user name"+"auto padding"
- Pool Server will decode JSON, test if using "timestamp","nonce" and "payload" is correct, and then will obtain "user name" from "payload" to reward users

January 27
Nanopool created first pool using my developed Miner

Conclusion: Bounty account 2-34 is for dev

Nobody can say I've scammed. Please stop lying. Thanks

CLOSED FILE
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
why are people still mining this, it's nowhere near the top of the profits chart
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
Afternoon Pascal Investors

I am selling a bunch of pascal accounts in total 680 pm me with offers for all of them or if you wish to buy single ones as well pm me. these 4 digit accounts

Nice how did you get so many low numbers i have only a few. Price?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
wow this coin has really taught me a lot. good and bad.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Well OC miner  ive got  0.8  pasc in my account on your  pool and cannot withdraw it and dont think i be able to mine it upto 1 pasc in the time alloted

I'll lower the limit to 0.1 and I've also had the account distribution system finished so depending on how much you've mined you can possibly also request a free account. I'll enable that shortly, a pity that this turned out so bad.

Thanks OC miner  an honest person as ever
legendary
Well OC miner  ive got  0.8  pasc in my account on your  pool and cannot withdraw it and dont think i be able to mine it upto 1 pasc in the time alloted

I'll lower the limit to 0.1 and I've also had the account distribution system finished so depending on how much you've mined you can possibly also request a free account. I'll enable that shortly, a pity that this turned out so bad.

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
I think pascalcoin dev is the most honest one i ever met in this forum and ocminer is honest too.

i don't care the current issue, and i know pascal will prevail sooner or later.

actually PASC already being phenomenal. even with the dramatic ups and downs.

good luck to all
Well i dont know the pasc  devs  but i do know oc miner and he  has always been helpful etc
as this seems as someone else said a shit shower  im not gonna switch  my rigs to nanopool  im just going to stop mining this coin
Activity: 21
Bye bye 51% problem.

Now is like a solo mining, but with a pool. GREAT!
Jump to: