Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 163. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 257
I don't really get why nanopool has so much hashrate. All miners should always be aware of the 51% rule... An now that suprnova closing, this is really bad...
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Hey guys, I'll be closing the pool today because a big scam happened at slack against me. The miner bounty was up from the beginning and when the pool was released with the miner the dev claimed the miner bounty was already taken by the dev himself as he developed the first, non stratum, pool miner. I accepted this though it was a big loss already. Wolf now developed a solo miner based on the open source code and obviously got exactly this bounty for it.

I won't support this at all and therefore close the pool within 24h.

Please switch to Nanopool immediately and withdraw all your funds.

Sorry ocminer, you're not well informed.

Yesterday, a NEW bounty was open for an adaptation of sgminer with direct communication to PascalCoin protocol (without stratum).
This bounty received a total of 1899,9900 PASC  at account 3-46
Today wolf is going to release the source, and will win the bounty

This bounty is fair, and everybody on slack can read it.

This bounty is NOT THE same that you're referencing. (That was closed weeks ago, and was at account 2-34)

Close nanopool or not is your decision

Thanks

Thanks

Still extremely unfair IMHO since most of the work was already done.

I'm closing suprnova btw, much luck with your project in the future.

this can create the chance to open it for pascalite
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys, I'll be closing the pool today because i was deceived at slack today. The miner bounty was up from the beginning and when the pool was released with the miner the dev claimed the miner bounty was already taken by the dev himself as he developed the first, non stratum, pool miner. I accepted this though it was a big loss already. Wolf now developed a solo miner based on the open source code and obviously got exactly this bounty for it.

Yesterday, a NEW bounty was open for an adaptation of sgminer with direct communication to PascalCoin protocol (without stratum).
This bounty received a total of 1899,9900 PASC  at account 3-46

This bounty is NOT THE same that you're referencing. (That was closed weeks ago, and was at account 2-34)

Close nanopool or not is your decision

Thanks

Thanks

Still extremely unfair IMHO since most of the work was already done.

I'm closing suprnova btw, much luck with your project in the future.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Well this seems like a shit show. Well done poloniex with your listing.
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hey guys, I'll be closing the pool today because a big scam happened at slack against me. The miner bounty was up from the beginning and when the pool was released with the miner the dev claimed the miner bounty was already taken by the dev himself as he developed the first, non stratum, pool miner. I accepted this though it was a big loss already. Wolf now developed a solo miner and obviously got exactly this bounty for it.

This bounty received a total of 1899,9900 PASC  at account 3-46

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hey guys,I'll be closing the pool today because i was deceived at slack today. . The miner bounty was up from the beginning and when the pool was released with the miner the dev claimed the miner bounty was already taken by the dev himself as he developed the first, non stratum, pool miner. I accepted this though it was a big loss already. Wolf now developed a solo miner from those sources and obviously got exactly this bounty for it.

I won't support this at all and therefore close the pool within 24h

Activity: 595
Merit: 500
is the problem resolved? Any influence one security of transactions?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
any best nano or suprnova ?
suprnova is community preferred (nano exploits 51%)
Activity: 644
Merit: 292
any best nano or suprnova ?
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
What's going on with PASC lately and the orphaned blocks on suprnova? I've been watching suprnova/nanopool closely and the past few days I'd say 75% of found blocks on suprnova are quickly orphaned and credited to nanopool. Sure, nanopool has a higher hash rate but watching closely it almost seems nanopool has found a way to take over suprnova's found blocks.

Just out of curiosity, if nanopool had control of enough nodes would it be possible for them to catch suprnova's found blocks, manipulate the block finder and spread it quickly to other nodes, which in turn would cancel out suprnova's find?

This is strange!!

... confirmed !
I would like ocminer to chime in on this if there's a problem I'd hope he would be bring up this issue or maybe he hasn't caught it yet

ocminer knows what's going on.. nanopool has taken control of PASC for the moment but after all the hype their control will even out as more pools come in and the profit of the coin goes down..

EDIT: And pascal "bugs" Grin
I asked both miningpoolhub and coinmine if they would think about opening a pool last week and got no response I would like to put together a community pool so we could distribute accounts to miners and investors I believe this is the only down fall of this coin ppl can't get their coins off the exchanges and it sucks to have to buy one 
Activity: 26
Afternoon Pascal Investors

I am selling a bunch of pascal accounts in total 680 pm me with offers for all of them or if you wish to buy single ones as well pm me. these 4 digit accounts

http://i68.tinypic.com/2d2c4kg.png

Can i buy 3 accounts, is there a minimum order?
Activity: 27
Pasc is not a shit coin, but has lot's of shit bugs.  Price will drop to 1000sat unless dev solve all the problems, plus give newbie at least one wallet account.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's going on with PASC lately and the orphaned blocks on suprnova? I've been watching suprnova/nanopool closely and the past few days I'd say 75% of found blocks on suprnova are quickly orphaned and credited to nanopool. Sure, nanopool has a higher hash rate but watching closely it almost seems nanopool has found a way to take over suprnova's found blocks.

Just out of curiosity, if nanopool had control of enough nodes would it be possible for them to catch suprnova's found blocks, manipulate the block finder and spread it quickly to other nodes, which in turn would cancel out suprnova's find?

This is strange!!

... confirmed !
I would like ocminer to chime in on this if there's a problem I'd hope he would be bring up this issue or maybe he hasn't caught it yet

ocminer knows what's going on.. nanopool has taken control of PASC for the moment but after all the hype their control will even out as more pools come in and the profit of the coin goes down..

EDIT: And pascal "bugs" Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am missing 21 deposits (~500 PASC) on Poloniex from 2017-02-23 01:46:42 to 13:25:53 CST. I created a ticket about 8hrs ago but have yet to receive a response. Very concerning....  now all my mining is going to my personal wallet until its fixed.
Yeah, seems to be about the same-ish timeline for me. Though I'm only missing like 5 PASC, so I don't really care, but I still created a ticket as well. Not because I really want it back, but because of principle. But when it comes to you, then yes, you should definitely get it. It can't just "disappear", can it?

When I asked in their "Trollbox", a mod claimed that it would "sync" when they re-enabled deposits. That hasn't happened yet, however. Hopefully it's just delayed, but you never know.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507

This is strange!!

... confirmed !
Is it possible to run the daemon/wallet without it mining??
While it's possible to deposit to Poloniex now, I still haven't received two deposits from almost 48 hours ago. Three new ones after that has been credited to my account but two older are still missing.

Does anyone else have this issue?

I am missing 21 deposits (~500 PASC) on Poloniex from 2017-02-23 01:46:42 to 13:25:53 CST. I created a ticket about 8hrs ago but have yet to receive a response. Very concerning....  now all my mining is going to my personal wallet until its fixed.
Activity: 391
aka ...
Smells alot like the time warp exploit but whatever Nano is doing they show us that PaC has some serious issues that need to be fixed.

kind speach 4 an ongoing issue @PascalCoin !

Tongue
Activity: 461

This is strange!!
Smells alot like the time warp exploit but whatever Nano is doing they show us that PaC has some serious issues that need to be fixed.
Activity: 555
Merit: 500
Afternoon Pascal Investors

I am selling a bunch of pascal accounts in total 680 pm me with offers for all of them or if you wish to buy single ones as well pm me. these 4 digit accounts

i'd like to buy 10 account's 10 account number consecutive numbers like 1234,1235, 1236, 1237 etc. sent pm
Jump to: