Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 159. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Its been a while since I've followed this thread and PascalCoin.

I need to know if PascalCoin Version 1.5.1 is stable and bug free and the time-drift have been fixed? I'm the dev of Pascal Lite and people are getting really upset about the time-drift situation.

Its hard to diagnose because the difficulty is very large and I can't solo mine this coin anymore.
Activity: 297
Merit: 250
what happen about pascalcoin?
i think this very famous coin in crypto around...

Nothing happened and the hype was over, you know it is not easy to be always the largest trading coin in Poloniex, only ETH, XMR, DASH did, and they are very top coins.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
people want accounts, so they want to solo mine.  Pascal coin incentivizes solo mining for this reason.  Otherwise, the pools keep the accounts...they may give out some here and there, but they are getting a majority of them and can make a huge profit from that...why wouldn't the miners want to help themselves? 
That's understandable but with the hashrate now again the only ppl getting accounts are big miners so we just shifted the money to big miners and the only way to still get a account is to buy them claymore has dual mining without solo support so all those miners are not leaving pools to try to solo mine I'm a miner and do it for a hobby I look at this from all different ways

You can get accounts for free on suprnova and pool.mn in case you didn't notice yet Smiley

And regarding your other question, no, nothing has to be removed from the pool at all.
Activity: 391
aka ...
I´m sorry,

maybe a view answers, those of @PascalCoin are still missing

- wallet (1.5.1) still gets hooked off ~ once a week
- still solo mining on old blocks (no "in time" update 2 the miner)
- I guess the same happens to supernova-pool
- Network Hashrates do not match
- the more than 51% rulez the chain, beating the honest
- still time cheats

...and only ~ 30 BTC left in orderbook @Polo

Lips sealed
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
ocminer are you goin to opensource your pool code for pasc ? especially the part distributing accounts

I was about to but the code just got bought, thank god, from another pool.
Do we have to remove the polo payout address or does it matter
people want accounts, so they want to solo mine.  Pascal coin incentivizes solo mining for this reason.  Otherwise, the pools keep the accounts...they may give out some here and there, but they are getting a majority of them and can make a huge profit from that...why wouldn't the miners want to help themselves? 
That's understandable but with the hashrate now again the only ppl getting accounts are big miners so we just shifted the money to big miners and the only way to still get a account is to buy them claymore has dual mining without solo support so all those miners are not leaving pools to try to solo mine I'm a miner and do it for a hobby I look at this from all different ways
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
legendary
I just want to know why was a bounty put up for a solo miner when 90% of miners on this coin either doesn't have enough hashrate or running claymore dual miner how does this make any sense

Yeah i found this strange as well.
I just want to know why was a bounty put up for a solo miner when 90% of miners on this coin either doesn't have enough hashrate or running claymore dual miner how does this make any sense
legendary
For everyone running PascalCoin 1.5.1 how is it stability wise? Did this issue take care of the time-drift bug?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
we had success, its dead.

move on Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
PASC is dangerous, its volume decreases everyday, I think it is negative because people will forget PASC. PASC was born in low profile, and without more exposure, it can't be successful.

seems pascalcoin never tried to manipulate "success".

it is free market.
Activity: 244
PASC is dangerous, its volume decreases everyday, I think it is negative because people will forget PASC. PASC was born in low profile, and without more exposure, it can't be successful.
Activity: 148
Merit: 102
Polo's PASC deposits/withdrawals have been real flakey lately, taking much longer than usual.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I have also received an account #, but does anyone know how to withdraw from Poloniex to my account #. They ask for Address: and Payload , i am not sure what to write.
Thank you : )

payload == empty

address == 11111-11
or
address == 11111

where 11111-11 – ur pasc account.

p.s. u may try with small (1 pasc) amount first.

Hi there !,

I did follow this, and after a while,  i see in Poloniex withdraw history : Complete: Error . And i never receive my little amount in my account #. I wrote it exactly as show.

u should ask polo support about it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I have also received an account #, but does anyone know how to withdraw from Poloniex to my account #. They ask for Address: and Payload , i am not sure what to write.
Thank you : )

payload == empty

address == 11111-11
or
address == 11111

where 11111-11 – ur pasc account.

p.s. u may try with small (1 pasc) amount first.

Hi there !,

I did follow this, and after a while,  i see in Poloniex withdraw history : Complete: Error . And i never receive my little amount in my account #. I wrote it exactly as show.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
[/size][/font]
How many coins are there?
50 million? 50 Billion?

it will be 42 million coins after the first 4 years
             63 mill after 8 years
and so on.

to estimate the current supply → last block number * 100 == 67374 * 100 == 6 737 400 == 6.73 million.
Activity: 631
Merit: 258
[/size][/font]

How many coins are there?
50 million? 50 Billion?
Jump to: