Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 161. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
^^
Suprnova will send you an account number, then if you want, you can use that account number to store your Pascal Coins.

If you'll receive more than 1 account number, you can sell the rest of the empty account numbers.

Empty account numbers have value as well, please be guided.

Does it mean I cannot use Poloniex address to receive mined pasc from pool directly?
Mined coins can be sent directly from pool to Poloniex.

Other than coins, suprnova will also distribute account numbers which can be sent only to desktop wallet.

When you solo mine and found a block, you will receive reward of 100 coins + 5 account numbers.
With pool mining, only the pool receives the account numbers. That's why suprnova is now distributing those account numbers with miners.

And other pools should also follow, distributing the account numbers.

Account numbers are like bitcoin addresses. You can freely generate bitcoin addresses. But with Pascal they are limited : 1 block = 5 addresses/account numbers only. So you must not throw away your account numbers, they have value as well.

If I just want to mine to an exchange, does the account number matter? Or how can I get those numbers?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
^^
Suprnova will send you an account number, then if you want, you can use that account number to store your Pascal Coins.

If you'll receive more than 1 account number, you can sell the rest of the empty account numbers.

Does it mean I cannot use Poloniex address to receive mined pasc from pool directly?
Mined coins can be sent directly from pool to Poloniex.

Other than coins, suprnova will also distribute account numbers which can be sent only to desktop wallet.

When you solo mine and found a block, you will receive reward of 100 coins + 5 account numbers.
With pool mining, only the pool receives the account numbers. That's why suprnova is now distributing those account numbers with miners.

And other pools should also follow, distributing the account numbers.

Account numbers are like bitcoin addresses. You can freely generate bitcoin addresses. But with Pascal they are limited : 1 block = 5 addresses/account numbers only. So you must not throw away your account numbers, they have value as well. There is an Account Trading thread in the Marketplace or in slack.
Activity: 227
^^

^^

Activity: 20
also i want to know is supernova will close the pascal pool or not?

No, not yet

Thanks ocminer for ur replay i will switch back to suprnova pascal pool - coz i left it after your post that it will be closed during 24 h

but i`m still unable to understand what is (Account Sending )be  !!!!
easy explain needed for beginner
i`m mined over 25 pasc

do you have a wallet for pascalcoin?

i`ve a wallet on poloniex
You need a desktop wallet. So the account number can be send to the DESKTOP WALLET, not to POLONIEX.

Download wallet from here https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

Once you set up your desktop wallet, you should be able to generate your public key.

ok , then what??
after i had my public key? and saved it it in my suprnova acc ?? what will i take? or what id the benefit which is not available on poloniex?

No, not yet

Thanks ocminer for ur replay i will switch back to suprnova pascal pool - coz i left it after your post that it will be closed during 24 h

but i`m still unable to understand what is (Account Sending )be  !!!!
i`m mined over 25 pasc

You need a desktop wallet. So the account number can be send to the DESKTOP WALLET, not to POLONIEX.

Download wallet from here https://sourceforge.net/projects/pascalcoin/files/

Once you set up your desktop wallet, you should be able to generate your public key.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8

No, not yet

but i`m still unable to understand what is (Account Sending )be  !!!!
i`m mined over 25 pasc

When logged in, go to “BALANCES” -> “DEPOSITS & WITHDRAWALS“
In the search form type “pasc” and it will instantly show you PascalCoin, then click on “deposit” and the wallet key will be generated, save it for later.
The click on Deposit Address

Copy the codes and paste in your suprnova account to Payment Address using this format: 86646-64.aeb0b5fe99694894

https://i0.wp.com/1stminingrig.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/PascalCoin-Pool-Mining-Poloniex-deposit-2.jpg
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
want to buy 4 digit accounts.

large amount welcome.

WTB

No, not yet

i`m mined over 25 pasc

Activity: 127
Merit: 8

No, not yet

i`m mined over 25 pasc

No, not yet

i`m mined over 25 pasc
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

If miner now get accounts, surely a lot of wallets will be online, which will surely have a positive impact on the network.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

No, not yet
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Suprnova distributes accounts to miner. Have my first account already received. Many Thanks!
I'm sure that will be noticed in the next days at the Pascal price.  Cheesy
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Wolf0 has been a valuable contributor in slack, examining code and answering questions - he probably put in tens of hours to add to the discussions.

The bounty was created for a solo miner yesterday and the dev contributed 1000 pasc. 3 or 4 others contributed the rest including herman's 500 pasc. Wolf0 made the solo miner and successfully claimed this bounty. Everyone in slack saw the whole thing happening.

Looks like a misunderstanding happened here. The dev has been honest and transparent throughout.

That's correct, but the base work was done before already and there was no bounty for that work or at all for the pool, the account distribution or something similar.

It's not about the bounty, but about the way things are handled as I personally had some "rude" PM's as well regarding "slow" development of the pool in special the account distribution and I don't like getting pushed, especially not in a rude way and for a free project.

Some people are doing things for earning money and making "fees" or bountys out of everything, some people do things for enthusiasm, fun and to learn new technology. The latter then, most likely, take certain things more serious than others (as they don't have any financial advantage)..

So.. however, I've already posted that I'll be letting the pool up a few posts above thanks to some nice PM's I've received from the community and some users from slack.

Thanks you ocminer, my account just arrived, keep up the great work !
Account sending is now active on Suprnova:

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

If you've mined more than 50 PASC, you'll get an account.

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

The first round will be manually verified and starts within 24h.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.

can some one descripe that to me coz i`m not able to understand .. (just 2 weeks new miner ) what is account Sending  !!!!
i`ve mined 29 coin on supernova
what should i do?
what is my public key? and from where can i get it? and what can i do with it?
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
Account received. Thanks ocminer.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Wolf0 has been a valuable contributor in slack, examining code and answering questions - he probably put in tens of hours to add to the discussions.

The bounty was created for a solo miner yesterday and the dev contributed 1000 pasc. 3 or 4 others contributed the rest including herman's 500 pasc. Wolf0 made the solo miner and successfully claimed this bounty. Everyone in slack saw the whole thing happening.

Looks like a misunderstanding happened here. The dev has been honest and transparent throughout.

That's correct, but the base work was done before already and there was no bounty for that work or at all for the pool, the account distribution or something similar.

It's not about the bounty, but about the way things are handled as I personally had some "rude" PM's as well regarding "slow" development of the pool in special the account distribution and I don't like getting pushed, especially not in a rude way and for a free project.

Some people are doing things for earning money and making "fees" or bountys out of everything, some people do things for enthusiasm, fun and to learn new technology. The latter then, most likely, take certain things more serious than others (as they don't have any financial advantage)..

So.. however, I've already posted that I'll be letting the pool up a few posts above thanks to some nice PM's I've received from the community and some users from slack.
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Jump to: