Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 160. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
ocminer are you goin to opensource your pool code for pasc ? especially the part distributing accounts

I was about to but the code just got bought, thank god, from another pool.
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
ocminer are you goin to opensource your pool code for pasc ? especially the part distributing accounts
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
New pool! https://pool.mn/pasc/

If you really support PASC, you need to get out of nanopool who is trying to take the network hostage.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
I have also received an account #, but does anyone know how to withdraw from Poloniex to my account #. They ask for Address: and Payload , i am not sure what to write.
Thank you : )

payload == empty

address == 11111-11
or
address == 11111

where 11111-11 – ur pasc account.

p.s. u may try with small (1 pasc) amount first.
Activity: 127
Merit: 8
I have also received an account #, but does anyone know how to withdraw from Poloniex to my account #. They ask for Address: and Payload , i am not sure what to write.

Looks like nobody want's to share how to do it and what to do with ! Smiley if you find out please let me know..
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi to all,
I install the new wallet but when insert my pass to send some pasc it seems it doesn't recognize it.What can I do to send pascs?I did tried just to install the wallet and wait until it download the hole chain and again it didn't wont to accept it.could someone help me....?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have also received an account.. now the question is what can i do with it? How is this helpful ? Sorry for asking but i am not 100% informed with PascalCoin yet..

You can store coins in it.
Is the solo mining even working? Cause i dont see any solo blocks mined, only nano and supr Huh

u can mine solo only if u got a comparable to the pools hashrate.  Cool

Ohrly? U mean that all solo miners combined dont have hashpower to mine 100 pasc a day? Thats like 10 000Mh or smth that plenty of miners got at their own. But where r the blocks?

such association is called a pool.  Cool
Received account from ocminer. Thanks man!

I have also received an account.. now the question is what can i do with it? How is this helpful ? Sorry for asking but i am not 100% informed with PascalCoin yet..
Activity: 126
Received account from ocminer. Thanks man!
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
What's with Pascal??
why prices are getting down pascal,,if there are any problems that occur
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Account sending is now active on Suprnova:

https://i.imgur.com/gloPIeu.png

Once you've set your pubkey, and since free accounts are limited due to very low hash on the pool the following algo is running:

If you've mined more than 50 PASC, you'll get an account.

If accounts from this round are left (very likely) you'll get an account if you've mined more than 25 PASC:

If again accounts are left from this giveaway round, you'll get an account if you've mined more than 10 PASC

If STILL accounts are left you now get an account if you've mined more than 5 PASC.

The first round will be manually verified and starts within 24h.

After this initial giveaway is done, you'll get an account automatically everytime you've mined more than 20 PASC. This is not yet set in stone, the original plan was that if the pool hashrate is high enough and if the pool gets enough accounts, I'd lower that limit down to 1 PASC or something reasonable so that everyone gets their free accounts. However, I'm still extremely disappointed how this all turned out, so i'm unsure what will be happening.
dude! i get this error. Failed to update your account: Invalid payment ID !
Activity: 96
Is the solo mining even working? Cause i dont see any solo blocks mined, only nano and supr Huh

Ohrly? U mean that all solo miners combined dont have hashpower to mine 100 pasc a day? Thats like 10 000Mh or smth that plenty of miners got at their own. But where r the blocks?

Activity: 96
I don't know how to upload here, but you can google PascalCoin wallet.

On the left side, you'll see account numbers - some with coins, some are empty. You will receive those directly to your wallet if you solo mine and found a block (100 coins + 1 account number storing the coin + 4 empty account numbers).

But with pool mining, it's a different case, because pools will receive the account numbers. Thanks to supernova, they are now distributing the account numbers. If you are mining with suprnova, you need to have a desktop wallet, generate your public key and key-in your public key in your suprnova account.

What will you recommend, solo or pool for 1800 Mh/s?

pool.

solo is pointless for such out-turn.

On the left side, you'll see account numbers - some with coins, some are empty. You will receive those directly to your wallet if you solo mine and found a block (100 coins + 1 account number storing the coin + 4 empty account numbers).

But with pool mining, it's a different case, because pools will receive the account numbers. Thanks to supernova, they are now distributing the account numbers. If you are mining with suprnova, you need to have a desktop wallet, generate your public key and key-in your public key in your suprnova account.

What will you recommend, solo or pool for 1800 Mh/s?
Activity: 201

Jump to: