Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 184. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Guess you lost some money.  Going on ignore.

The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

because it's fucking nothing by miners coin to pnd with, the end.
it's useless and will dump to shit even more soon enough.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
The price is plummeting today, it seems that pascalcoin bubble has been burst hard. Actually PASC does not have any special feature, why we need a deletable blockchain? Unnecessary.

IMO reasonable price for pasc is 1000 sat, which is the price before listed on poloniex.

Thanks for your constructive input. I guess account numbers and blockchain pruning aren't features, move on.

because it's fucking nothing by miners coin to pnd with, the end.
it's useless and will dump to shit even more soon enough.
Activity: 461
Merit: 250

Hi Bro, thanks for advise. Are you a member of the Pascalteam Huh? It would be great to have more information related to the development: timelines, development advances, ideas, etc. This is a very promising coin Shocked, but it may become a big failure too Cry. We, the miners, need more support and information. The #development channel in #slackit has no messages at all, and the other channels are a bunch people writing the same thing we read here Undecided.

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm not,  just trying to help in any way I can. As far as I know, Albert is the lone developer of the coin, with some people who helped him during the early months. As for the development, timelines - there was no roadmap laid out. For ideas, you can always call him out here or at the slack group, though he may not be able respond right away. Probably he's occupied now with the current issues the coin is facing.

I agree the coin is promising. For it to succeed, Dev needs help from the community and IMO he should consider formalizing a team and laying out a roadmap for the coin.  Smiley
If he accepst help that would be a great idea.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Hi Bro, thanks for advise. Are you a member of the Pascalteam Huh? It would be great to have more information related to the development: timelines, development advances, ideas, etc. This is a very promising coin Shocked, but it may become a big failure too Cry. We, the miners, need more support and information. The #development channel in #slackit has no messages at all, and the other channels are a bunch people writing the same thing we read here Undecided.

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
I'm not,  just trying to help in any way I can. As far as I know, Albert is the lone developer of the coin, with some people who helped him during the early months. As for the development, timelines - there was no roadmap laid out. For ideas, you can always call him out here or at the slack group, though he may not be able respond right away. Probably he's occupied now with the current issues the coin is facing.

I agree the coin is promising. For it to succeed, Dev needs help from the community and IMO he should consider formalizing a team and laying out a roadmap for the coin.  Smiley
legendary
The dev is looking to bake in the account trading right into the gui (per slack)
Someday... somebody... will deploy a website for trade or buy/sell accounts easily
Meanwhile, price is pure speculation

Do you want to sell... price is lower than expected
Do you want to buy... price is higher than expected
Do you want to see 1000 sats again? You're a jealous altcoin competence  Cheesy
Activity: 195

everybody know something, but prefer trolling for great rebuy plan)
hope you remember how much time took eth block chain split to fix, better wait and hold, the were massive fud after polo enter, a lot of strange people newbie accounts...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Someday... somebody... will deploy a website for trade or buy/sell accounts easily
Meanwhile, price is pure speculation

Do you want to sell... price is lower than expected
Do you want to buy... price is higher than expected
Do you want to see 1000 sats again? You're a jealous altcoin competence  Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 403

Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

I don't know how long this stuff will going on ... This coin is probably in alpha state compared to "old" coins using the bitcoin codebase, it needs fixes ..

Ok, I am starting to fell uncomfortable with things like this and no news or comments from the dev. We need some backup related to this points, or the coin will never rise again. As I said, there is a lot or hard work to do, but it looks like only OC is doing it.

Go to https://pascalcoin.slack.com/  if you want more real time support
We need invitation to join this team from the team manager..
http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/

If there are some pascalcoin developers out there, it would be great if you get in touch with the community. I have a piano, we can do it at the "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" film: sounds, colors and all that things  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 201
I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

I don't know how long this stuff will going on ... This coin is probably in alpha state compared to "old" coins using the bitcoin codebase, it needs fixes ..

Ok, I am starting to fell uncomfortable with things like this and no news or comments from the dev. We need some backup related to this points, or the coin will never rise again. As I said, there is a lot or hard work to do, but it looks like only OC is doing it.

http://www.pascalcoin.org/slack-self-invite/
Activity: 22

One man development team definitely won't be enough at this stage...
Activity: 43

Merit: 552

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

legendary
lol not long now before this scam is up

Which part exactly is a scam?  Please do tell.
legendary
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
lol not long now before this scam is up
Activity: 273
I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

Chain swapping. The longer chain is always the dominant chain. You'll end up with a different fork again. Who else could do that, they must be laughing seeing you post that.

Chain swapping ? Smiley You mean a 51% attack ;-)

I've banned the nodes propagating the longer bad chain and we're back in business.

Good. Who took your blocks away if I may ask?

Some russian IPs

Perhaps this is the only coin that makes them at the centerpoint and significant. Doing everything "bad" to protect it. LOL have a great day Ocminer.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I see some weird behaviour of the chain again, blocks are orphaned  "in reverse".. So first you have 2-3 blocks and suddenly a different, longer chain seems to reorganize "my" chain and replaces their blocks with mine...

Chain swapping. The longer chain is always the dominant chain. You'll end up with a different fork again. Who else could do that, they must be laughing seeing you post that.

I've banned the nodes propagating the longer bad chain and we're back in business.

Some russian IPs
Activity: 273

Jump to: