Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 203. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 251
price is slowly decaying  Cry
Activity: 391
Merit: 250
aka ...
I think, that is your private key. You better delete it and dont use it anymore. Generate new private key, click: EXPORT PUBLIC KEY
and paste it here..

oops, @majoh would you please remove your quote.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100

I think, that is your private key. You better delete it and dont use it anymore. Generate new private key, click: EXPORT PUBLIC KEY
and paste it here..
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi PascalCoin users!

After few days, very crazy days, it's time to think in what happened with PascalCoin, what is happening, and what will happen

Wallet is working good, supports well high network traffic and operations. Tests are ok. (Well done dev! ... lol)

Nowaday PascalCoin is only a trade coin, that's good for miners and for investors, but that was not my dream.
My dream is to convert PascalCoin in something more useful than a graphical exchange, be more real...
The account system and the safebox is not only a "new geek engine" for crypto, I think that account system can help cryptocoins to be more usable for layman, for people who are not crypto users

So, first step, we need a mechanism to distribute accounts to everybody who wants an account. That was true until pools started mining, because everybody was mining by itself and accounts where for winner. But now, with pool miners, I don't know what will happen with accounts generated, perhaps they will distribute to miners, I don't know, I'm not a pool operator.

FIRST CONCLUSION:

I'm thinking in add to PascalCoin protocol a new kind of operation to easily distribute accounts.
My next weeks, I'll work with this idea... I have GOOD IDEA on my mind, but I need to maturate it and do some tests, and also document them.

Please, don't send me messages like "where is the dev?" or "How to mine"... I'm not a miner and I can't help you about how to configure gpu's or what's the best pool operator...
If you have new ideas to PascalCoin, feel free to post them.

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

When we will see mobile wallet for $PASC ?
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
how about an idea to not have a network controlled by two pools? Smiley
the best way is  dump to 10k sat, so the diff drop, everyone can  solo
Activity: 391
aka ...
Hi Folks,

as I told you before, I got a little late in.

I´m also supporting the network by mining and P2P Clients.

Once again I hit some blocks, I never recieved,
please take a lock at the picture:

Though it seems, I´m 2 late 2 find a block myself and get an account,
maybe some will donate me one:

blahfaselblubb

Thank You,

PanneKopp

Activity: 168
Merit: 104

FIRST CONCLUSION:

I'm thinking in add to PascalCoin protocol a new kind of operation to easily distribute accounts.
My next weeks, I'll work with this idea... I have GOOD IDEA on my mind, but I need to maturate it and do some tests, and also document them.

yes this will help the most, easy account creation
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

New pool will soon need to wait a bit, not so easy to adapt new mining algo to the existing system. Ocminer do pool pretty long time, even though he has a lot of experience in this.

which is THE reason we have not attempted to build a pool ... yet ...

ocminer is a master at this - and so he deserves whatever rewards he gets from it ...

the other master ( epsylon3 ) isnt interested in building anything for it currently ...

#crysx
Activity: 314

New pool will soon need to wait a bit, not so easy to adapt new mining algo to the existing system. Ocminer do pool pretty long time, even though he has a lot of experience in this.
Activity: 341

Nowaday PascalCoin is only a trade coin, that's good for miners and for investors, but that was not my dream.
My dream is to convert PascalCoin in something more useful than a graphical exchange, be more real...
The account system and the safebox is not only a "new geek engine" for crypto, I think that account system can help cryptocoins to be more usable for layman, for people who are not crypto users

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

Pitch it to Alphabay and other such markets.

They and their users will love the deletable blockchain feature.
Activity: 133
Hi PascalCoin users!

After few days, very crazy days, it's time to think in what happened with PascalCoin, what is happening, and what will happen

Wallet is working good, supports well high network traffic and operations. Tests are ok. (Well done dev! ... lol)

So, first step, we need a mechanism to distribute accounts to everybody who wants an account. That was true until pools started mining, because everybody was mining by itself and accounts where for winner. But now, with pool miners, I don't know what will happen with accounts generated, perhaps they will distribute to miners, I don't know, I'm not a pool operator.

FIRST CONCLUSION:

Please, don't send me messages like "where is the dev?" or "How to mine"... I'm not a miner and I can't help you about how to configure gpu's or what's the best pool operator...

DEV IS WORKING  Cool

Are you a team or a single developer ? You should hire someone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Anyone here an expert of Pascal source code?

Any idea how to generate a valid genesis block and block 1 ?
if (CT_Zero_Block_Proof_of_work_in_Hexa<>'') then begin
          // Check if valid Zero block
          if Not (AnsiSameText(TCrypto.ToHexaString(Operations.OperationBlock.proof_of_work),CT_Zero_Block_Proof_of_work_in_Hexa)) then begin
            errors := 'Zero block not valid, Proof of Work invalid: '+TCrypto.ToHexaString(Operations.OperationBlock.proof_of_work)+'<>'+CT_Zero_Block_Proof_of_work_in_Hexa;
            exit;

How do I make the OperationBlock.proof_of_work = CT_Zero_Block_Proof_of_work_in_Hexa to generate Block 1 ?

The issue is that the header changes with a different genesis block, so I set a genesis block, and the header is different and I can't generate the same hash to match the zero block proof of work.

Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
Activity: 334
Merit: 263
Hi PascalCoin users!

FIRST CONCLUSION:

DEV IS WORKING  Cool
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Whats your address? I have Tested Polo addresses and they work Fine

When I tried to build the linux sgminer-pascal i got an error saying the jannson submodules folder was missing
this got me stuck at autoreconf -i

So ... i tried to create the folder which got me to the make command, but then sgminer failed to build

So... I went to the original sgminer git and downloaded the jannson folder... plopped that into the extracted sg-miner-pascal for linux
ran autoreconf -i again and make again and it compiled fine and worked

is the linux sgminer-pascal download missing the Jannson folder and files?

I want to make a tut, but dont want to tell people to go to the original git to get the jannson files if its not necessary.  

i got error when compiling too. and your solution was not work for me Sad

has anybody the compiled sgminer-pascal files for linux ??

uncompiled linux source at: https://github.com/nanopool/sgminer-pascal/releases
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
I dont found solution to work 3x gtx 1070 with sgminer , use 1 only card its ok , but with x3 the cpu 100% and computer very slow tith 100% rejected .
There is a solution - a more powerful processor Grin. I assume you have AMD x3. For me, AMD Athlon x2, 3.3 GHz, can not fully take advantage of  nVIDIA 1070 . Also, 6 x AMD RX480 can not work the Pentium G3260, socket 1150. Instead of Pentium G3260 I instaled the Xeon E3-1220 V3 and work good .
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
I dont found solution to work 3x gtx 1070 with sgminer , use 1 only card its ok , but with x3 the cpu 100% and computer very slow tith 100% rejected .
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Some people here complaining about the dump of pascal, they didn't notice that the price of BTC is rising, it will affect not only pascal but all of the altcoins..
Activity: 461
why price going down? we should be up now
Ehhhh, have you checked BTC last couple of days Huh
Activity: 154
Hello team, not sure what I am doing wrong but I downloaded the sgminer for pascalcoin from here http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/pascalcoin-sgminer/  and I have 6 asus gtx 1060 3gb overclocked +160 core and +560 mem.  I am only showing 5 gpus running even though all 6 run with zec and lbc.  I have to set gpu-threads 1 just to not get it to error out and 1 gpu does not run, plus I have no data in the gpu 0 field.  If i dont have the gpu-threads 1 I get  error -2 creating context failed to init gpu thread # disabling gpu #

I have 2 other computer with a single gpu and both of them run fine

any help would be greatly appreciated
Jump to: