Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 241. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
i have like 40% of my miner total hash reported on pool, crap

I have 4 rigs, that should have 19,600 h/s.
Nanopool only show 12,100 h/s.

Maybe it just needs time to update, it only been about 20 minutes.
I'll report back in 1 hour.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
my RX 480 8Gb at my cmd shows 595MH/s but at Nanopool after 2 hours just shows 312.0 MH/s  Cry Cry Cry

WTF..
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
i have like 40% of my miner total hash reported on pool, crap
Activity: 711

19:11:51 Error Deleting a Pending response message id:5 method:miner-authorize

Any one getting this message when mining on Nanopool to Poloniex?
It's the same with me. Also, the connection to Nanopool often interrupted. We should automatic reconnect options  as  Claymore softwers.
19:22:04 Error Invalid Double Sha256 found. Timestamp 588BF23F nOnce A3150EA0 DSHA256 0000000024EEF6B4AC2678F7D9AECB8715

Also noticing this error...
Activity: 848
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

i'm getting too.

it seems that it doesn't make any influence on the mining result.

Activity: 952
scam

LOL listen to the Kebab man, I cannot believe this so called DEV thought it would be a good idea to limit the amount of wallets LOL Makes sense if you are trying to keep all the coins to yourself but good luck with mass adoption Wink

do a little more digging buddy.

And how exactly do you get the account without finding a block or buying it from someone else ?

Purchasing accounts makes sense if you think about it, these accounts are private regardless and you can transfer ownership of the account or transact in pascals. Would you want an account number like 77712-12(one of mine) or a bitcoin address that I had to log in with 2fa to pull my address.

edit: forgot to paste my bitcoin address, what a pain! 1LnGbAABZ5TcAX9g29ZuhF65MFd7oWXZxg

xD
scam

LOL listen to the Kebab man, I cannot believe this so called DEV thought it would be a good idea to limit the amount of wallets LOL Makes sense if you are trying to keep all the coins to yourself but good luck with mass adoption Wink

And how exactly do you get the account without finding a block or buying it from someone else ?

Purchasing accounts makes sense if you think about it, these accounts are private regardless and you can transfer ownership of the account or transact in pascals. Would you want an account number like 77712-12(one of mine) or a bitcoin address that I had to log in with 2fa to pull my address.
Activity: 299

[/quote]

You can always use exchange account, like Polo.
[/quote]

Really ?? an exchange ? LOL
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
Quote from: MinermanNC

you suggest to split card to dual mine .... the fact is taht with my miner EVERY 3 cards  dual mining you get the power of a 4th cards from nowere

like eg :

rx 470 does 500 mhs in  pas
rx 470 does 27 mhs eth

so three cards you can do either 81 mhs eth or 1500 mhs  pas...

with my miner you can get 81mhs eth and 500 mhs pas with 3 cards... so is like with 3 cards you get eth and one pops outfrom nowhere to mine pascal
guys, i do not understand what write too  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
on Nanopool written
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL -p 0 -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
and
   YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS - your valid PascalCoin address
    YOUR_PAYMENT_ID - your payment-ID. Optional. Use 0 for local wallet.
    YOUR_WORKER - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
    YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.

What is "PAYMENT_ID" ? (yes, i know that to cryptonite coin, but pascal on Poloniex..)
Is this "Your PascalCoin Payload" ?

PAYMENT_ID: your personal poloniex deposit id (account)

WALLET_ADDRESS: poloniex  pascal 86646-64

86646-64.poloniex _deposit_id

this slike

86646-64.bd136a5fbe2436cf
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
guys, i do not understand what write too  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
on Nanopool written
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL -p 0 -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
and
   YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS - your valid PascalCoin address
    YOUR_PAYMENT_ID - your payment-ID. Optional. Use 0 for local wallet.
    YOUR_WORKER - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
    YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.

What is "PAYMENT_ID" ? (yes, i know that to cryptonite coin, but pascal on Poloniex..)
Is this "Your PascalCoin Payload" ?

PAYMENT_ID: your personal poloniex deposit id (account)

WALLET_ADDRESS: poloniex  pascal 86646-64

86646-64.poloniex _deposit_id
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
scam

You can always use exchange account, like Polo.
Anyone have problem with 280x dropping gpu usage in gpuz on 0%  and miner mining?
Pool says 20 minutes ago last share....
http://prntscr.com/e19rvf

Only thing You can do is to take hammer and slap that biach  Cool
Activity: 299
scam

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
can anybody explain why nanopool shows incorrect hashrate?

my actual (shown by miner) is 620 but pool shows 0 or very low value but balance is rising.
As soon as you find a share (or its called a block in the miner apparently) then you will see you hash rate display on pool close to what you see in the miner. I am seeing a bigger gap in time now between finding shares and actually saw ZERO hash rate on the pool for a while. But as soon as share found it will be correct again. I expect the pool difficulty is rapidly rising making it harder for shares to be found.

EDIT: I don't think I will be devoting any more hash to this coin as it stands? we'll see....
scam

Activity: 742
Merit: 252
very possible to mine this coin with ethereum.. i did it already long time ago... you can check page 57 of this thread.... i have dual miner eth + pascal already ready can sell it for 5 btc if someone interested

Noone will give 5 btc for miner what will work only 1-2 days (because pascalcoin soon be dead)

it will raise.

i know it. ☺

Irony is that it trigger when pushing the buy button.  What a comic thing.
Jump to: