Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 242. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
can anybody explain why nanopool shows incorrect hashrate?

my actual (shown by miner) is 620 but pool shows 0 or very low value but balance is rising.

did your miner found any share, if not then your miner work is 0,
my stats on nanopool are the same as miner hashrate, but after a hour
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Anyone have problem with 280x dropping gpu usage in gpuz on 0%  and miner mining?
Pool says 20 minutes ago last share....
http://prntscr.com/e19rvf

Activity: 299
Merit: 100
scam

LOL listen to the Kebab man, I cannot believe this so called DEV thought it would be a good idea to limit the amount of wallets LOL Makes sense if you are trying to keep all the coins to yourself but good luck with mass adoption Wink
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
can anybody explain why nanopool shows incorrect hashrate?

my actual (shown by miner) is 620 but pool shows 0 or very low value but balance is rising.
BD People Are Legend
it will raise.

i know it. ☺

I would like it too, pascal programing is so simple that even I could write something, like add log to miner, or change to not show letters in password edit box
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
what is the payload id is it the public id or where do I find it thank you
If using Poli, when you get your account deposit info, you will first see your actual deposit address or (payload ID).... then you can click" show wallet address below that and that's where you will see Poli's address. So use both if you want to mine to their exchange. EX: 86646-64.96e40aa706ba913c first group of numbers is their wallet. The 2nd group is you exchange address for your coin deposits.
Thank You but I was asking because polo ask for payload for a deposit and Im not sure where I get a payload id in my wallet thanks
Activity: 636
Merit: 500
i am like triple mining pascal + eth + sia
 Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
If using Poli, when you get your account deposit info, you will first see your actual deposit address or (payload ID).... then you can click" show wallet address below that and that's where you will see Poli's address. So use both if you want to mine to their exchange. EX: 86646-64.96e40aa706ba913c first group of numbers is their wallet. The 2nd group is your exchange address for your coin deposits.
very possible to mine this coin with ethereum.. i did it already long time ago... you can check page 57 of this thread.... i have dual miner eth + pascal already ready can sell it for 5 btc if someone interested

Noone will give 5 btc for miner what will work only 1-2 days (because pascalcoin soon be dead)

it will raise.

i know it. ☺
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
BD People Are Legend
very possible to mine this coin with ethereum.. i did it already long time ago... you can check page 57 of this thread.... i have dual miner eth + pascal already ready can sell it for 5 btc if someone interested

Noone will give 5 btc for miner what will work only 1-2 days (because pascalcoin soon be dead)
legendary
My wallet also 86646-64 Huh  WTF? Polo Huh
that's Poli wallet addy  Smiley got to use your own Unique ID addy with it
legendary
5 BTC! holy crap lol your pretty proud of that.

I tell ya what's better almost... skip the high power, high heat, no return dual mining cost and just run 1 card on 1 coin and a second card on the other  Grin
Activity: 261
Merit: 101
My wallet also 86646-64 Huh  WTF? Polo Huh
legendary
Interesting ... since I set up my miner with Poli addy's, they have changed the name from Unique ID to "PascalCoin Payload" lol silly. Guess they want the right lingo"
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
glad i dump when its around .0012BTC
Activity: 649
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
with pools going active, is pascal coin worthy of solo mining? like was with ETH back then (chances of getting more coins doing solo instead of using pools).

any opinion on minimum hash rate for solo mining?

BTW it is also good to look at your wallet "current target" like 31B0B194 and your miner should have the same target. seen my miner with different target and i have to restart the miner to have the right target.
hi, i'm trying to make a bottom line for parameters for nanopool

i've got this address 23db089594ecad2d on Poloniex and this miner PascalCoinMiner.-.v1.0.0

are these cmd parameters correct:

PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n 23db089594ecad2d -p 0 -d 0

thanks
legendary
This was working for me.. sorta lol
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n 86646-64.96e40aa706ba913c.7/[email protected] -p 0 -d 0,1
Thank you ! I so written, but was not sure what is right.
That's the .bat file I am using in the Nanopool miner software, and it is working as such ... for now....  Cheesy

EDIT: I may even throw more hash power at it... but want to be sure of things
Jump to: