Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 243. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
Yay, all top miners on nanopool mining to Poloniex.. Do they not plan to keep coin? ;P

Yes, now Pascalcoin will die
same ol same ol, once a pool is up, that's it on price. Surprised it lasted this long lol

You cannot blame the balooned price failure on the pool(s).
yes, albeit a ballooned price, but saw this with ZEC and Sia, and so on... just seems once a pool is up the price slides even quicker lol  Grin

More pools, more miners, better faster mining software's, more coins to sell = falling price...

Yes, all those things contribute but to just say pools create lower prices, how did Bitcoin's price yield to such?
lol ya I know what your saying. Now on the Bitcoin part, well that's a whole nother story  Shocked
Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
This was working for me.. sorta lol
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n 86646-64.96e40aa706ba913c.7/[email protected] -p 0 -d 0,1
Thank you ! I so written, but was not sure what is right.
legendary
ok, finally the Nanopool miner is stable, shares found and my hash rate is showing almost 800 Mh for 2 x 7970's stock everything... we'll see  Roll Eyes
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Yay, all top miners on nanopool mining to Poloniex.. Do they not plan to keep coin? ;P

same ol same ol, once a pool is up, that's it on price. Surprised it lasted this long lol

yes, albeit a ballooned price, but saw this with ZEC and Sia, and so on... just seems once a pool is up the price slides even quicker lol  Grin

More pools, more miners, better faster mining software's, more coins to sell = falling price...

You are right, miners need to sell coins for profit, it is always their real behaviors, no surprise see the price tanks because pasc is not worth high price.
legendary

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
How to find payload on the wallet when I put polo info in miner no problem if I put add-add.0.woker/email will not show stats
legendary
guys, i do not understand what write too  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
on Nanopool written
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL -p 0 -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
and
   YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS - your valid PascalCoin address
    YOUR_PAYMENT_ID - your payment-ID. Optional. Use 0 for local wallet.
    YOUR_WORKER - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
    YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.

What is "PAYMENT_ID" ? (yes, i know that to cryptonite coin, but pascal on Poloniex..)
Is this "Your PascalCoin Payload" ?

This was working for me.. sorta lol
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n 86646-64.96e40aa706ba913c.7/[email protected] -p 0 -d 0,1
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Massive blood bath incoming. Sell all or get rekt
As I told you, RED CANDLE OF DEATH IS COMING. Sell all or cry tomorow
legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 757
NO WAR ! Glory to Ukraine !
guys, i do not understand what write too  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
on Nanopool written
PascalCoinMiner.exe -s pasc-eu1.nanopool.org:15555 -n YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_PAYMENT_ID.YOUR_WORKER_NAME/YOUR_EMAIL -p 0 -d 0,1,2,3,4,5
and
   YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS - your valid PascalCoin address
    YOUR_PAYMENT_ID - your payment-ID. Optional. Use 0 for local wallet.
    YOUR_WORKER - simple short worker name (like worker01). Optional.
    YOUR_EMAIL - your email address for notifications. Optional.

What is "PAYMENT_ID" ? (yes, i know that to cryptonite coin, but pascal on Poloniex..)
Is this "Your PascalCoin Payload" ?

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
That that incorrectly work a cooler at video cards with this miner (nanopool)
6xRX 480 two of six cards quickly twist a cooler at a temperature only 60  Huh
Activity: 1008
Say you want to mine to poloniex....

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

I put "86646-64" in my .bat file, and nanopool removed the "-64" from my stats page automatically. I think that's your answer.

In fact, in the last few minutes, it's changed from "86646.PAYLOADID" to "Account: Poloniex" haha.

Thank you
Hang in there man, lots to learn and lots of quirks especially with this coin  Wink

And the scam continues.

Pool still has hashrate so people have a working (private) pool miner, but the pubic one is broken.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
For some reason nano not working with normal add works fine with polo add
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
the mem utilization on this coin is 0%, could be a great one to pair with ether. I presume Claymore is releasing ZEC and Cryptonote updates first? ... lol

Seems that dropping mem clock to 300 is good and saves 30% watts
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
i think pascal is dead now Smiley
legendary
nanopool miner,  error access violation ?!

ya my miner flat lined on Nanopool lol

Back to the drawing board....
Activity: 322
looks like this one took a dive how many are bag holding now
legendary
Say you want to mine to poloniex....

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

I put "86646-64" in my .bat file, and nanopool removed the "-64" from my stats page automatically. I think that's your answer.

In fact, in the last few minutes, it's changed from "86646.PAYLOADID" to "Account: Poloniex" haha.

Thank you
Hang in there man, lots to learn and lots of quirks especially with this coin  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1364
nanopool miner,  error access violation ?!
Jump to: