Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 244. (Read 990744 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000
is it just me or are those on nanopool seeing a lot less hash on site than the miner states and aq lot of disconnections and reconnections from the pool with error 1005
no its not just you  Shocked seeing the same things, but only mining on nano for about 15 minutes now
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Hello everyone please retweet so that Poloniex adds account buying and selling.

https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown/status/825119760396513280

"Poloniex @Poloniex please add the trading of @PascalCoin accounts it would be much appreciated and is #detrimental to the #pascal ecosystem".
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Now i get "connection reset by peer" from our beloved nanopool.

I give up. Go back to XMR

I will watch the thread. If somebody posts detailed instructions, i might give it a try
legendary
So far so good on Nano. Still hesitant to take all my miners away from my money making coin just yet... lol, want to see some results first. Plus Pascal has set sail on price...
Activity: 38
Say you want to mine to poloniex....

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

I put "86646-64" in my .bat file, and nanopool removed the "-64" from my stats page automatically. I think that's your answer.

In fact, in the last few minutes, it's changed from "86646.PAYLOADID" to "Account: Poloniex" haha.

Thank you
Activity: 410
Merit: 250
is it just me or are those on nanopool seeing a lot less hash on site than the miner states and aq lot of disconnections and reconnections from the pool with error 1005
Activity: 711
Merit: 500

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

Are you you serious?  I didn't think the ignorance ran so deep.

I can not believe you're that so bad man.  Help the man in trouble - have you ever heard of humanity, or you're not a man?In what country they live such "people"?
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
btw nanopool doing payments once a day, everyone will get their pascalcoin at the same time and will dump... will be funny

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

Are you you serious?  I didn't think the ignorance ran so deep.

ignorance is a reply like that.... Wink
legendary

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

ya be nice, not everyone is a seasoned miner....  Wink
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

Pascalcoin account address is in one format, but because nanopool show stats in second format it is confusing, do not blame him
Activity: 10

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

I put "86646-64" in my .bat file, and nanopool removed the "-64" from my stats page automatically. I think that's your answer.

In fact, in the last few minutes, it's changed from "86646.PAYLOADID" to "Account: Poloniex" haha.
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great

do we put...

86646-64.PAYLOADID

or 86646.PAYLOADID

any help would be great
Activity: 22
Haha, Miner shows 6800 mhs.. nanopool shows 948.   Something really wrong here

After 40 min mining to Nanopool my reported hashrate by the pool is just 1800 mh/s, but my miners report 6600 mh/s.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Hey everyone, updated the CUDA GPU miner with some of KlausT's improvements: https://github.com/Vorksholk/PascalCoin-CUDA/releases/tag/v1.04

No promise that the new miner can actually mine blocks, but if anyone gets a block with this, please let the rest of us know. About 360% performance improvements, I'm getting around 900 MH/s on an overclocked 1080.

I've also seen some people worried about the PascalCoin wallet saying "Error: Proof of work is higher than target payload." This isn't a problem--the way my miner works (and presumably some others that are floating around now, although I haven't looked at the code for them) is by submitting shares that meet a target of 24000000. Note that we are currently on track for a target of 31000000 soon, which is 8192 times higher, so you should expect to see, on average, 8192 of those errors per actual block mined. The miner is submitting shares to the wallet, effectively. These shares don't count for anything unless they meet the target.

Your miner works!

I just found two blocks in rapid succession (with only one block between them  Cheesy) with a rather low hashrate.

Awesome, thanks!!

So just to clarify, when using your miner you need one wallet per rig, with different miner names for each wallet and then just import the same miner key? It looks like it duplicates work across multiple rigs if you try to use one wallet and one miner name.
I use the same account for all my rigs. Account name dublicates with 01 02 with this method.

If you look at the nonces being produced by the miner they're identical about 50% of the time across multiple rigs with the same suffix so minerXYZ01 on multiple rigs will be producing the same nonce. Using multiple wallets doesn't seem to change this.
Activity: 275
Merit: 258
Haha, Miner shows 6800 mhs.. nanopool shows 948.   Something really wrong here
Activity: 396
I speak: LT, RU, EN
I downloaded that one and am currently using it.  Even though it launches the 1.0.0 miner, the top of the windows command box when mining still says ""PascalCoin miner"" Version: 0.2

Something seems not right.

As they said - it's just a wrong folder name or smthg. The miner is ver0.2.
Anyway, can't confirm anything as I'm nVidia card owner, so that miner does not work for me, at least on Windows 10 Sad
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1096
Simplemining.net Admin
We want linux Miner, not windows one bleh...
Activity: 68
My hashrate dropped to 0 on nanopool, but my workers are still submitting shares.. anyone else seeing this?
I am too.  Also get a lot of JSON erros from nanopool. Not sure what's happening.

same issue
Jump to: