Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PASC] PascalCoin, true deletable blockchain - V3 Hardfork on block 210000 - page 94. (Read 990744 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
well, i can mine this coin on nano-pool useing poli, account, but cant mine on cointron.
Do i use my cointron account name as the user-name or the pascal-wallet account No ((4578-54)e.g)
Ive looked for explanations of prefixes, but cant find the required info. if you dont know what a user address is eg, hth can you  you provide it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, in advance.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288
Someone is truly wasting that power.

this nonsense dissapeared already. but it was a good joke for me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Someone is truly wasting that power.
Activity: 2
Hey guys,

Please can anyone help me out with this? Normally pool mine but trying this out

The hash is:
00000000 0241fe2d 9027f4da 8668f35c 892a8b39 c83667c7 5851ac15 9f414665
Found nonce: dc73c924    T: 59661df8    Hashrate: 216.540 MH/s   Total: 3

Apologies if this is duplication,

Also I seen people were offering some accounts I don't have one yet please could someone help and send me one?

Public Key :-

3GhhboqtiagvejUH5Yqf3ttuRNWoCYojPFphEojRvd4ZxU4URsyzAzKHcw8aDAv5z3HhrGwZn3fEr8B 2qwJcxSuLBW7Hyvk5RQ3xFe

Cheers Smiley

Activity: 31
Is it me, or someone is truely wasting processing power?
https://i.imgur.com/LFAWEse.jpg
Activity: 1
Obtain a PASA - pascwallet.com or getpasa.com and mine directly into your wallet using Coinotron.

Thank you for mentioning Coinotron. Miners if you want to help the coin please mine through Coinotron or start a new pool. We need more than one miner. You are hurting coin and price by using Nanopool!
Miners who need an account number to mine to. Post your public keys here. I have 10 spare accounts to give.

Getting into mining this coin and could use an account if you still have one to spare, my public key is: 3GhhboohFdMDMjUNF9rkaneYVDg2wEqsQqu2uh6UFCofyLKoxT4NFSwcazsYtuxjh4mo8tsHMyxmEBc b9ob3LN4DTC7Jns2UTzPJXL

Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
How can I create my first pascal account?

1. create (or use current) private key (project → private keys).

2. export ur public (not private!) key and post it here.

3. maybe someone will send an account to u. if not → goto getpasa.com and follow the instructions.
Thanks your info! Buy everyone to know why price of this coin down and down at the this times!
Good answer about account creation, thanks. Price is going down because of all market crashing.
Activity: 62
Those who requested an account, check your wallet. I've sent 1 to each public key.  Wink

Thank You very much Redmonski! Smiley
Activity: 798
I want a PASC address to store coin, But I'm not a miner! Can you help me, thanks
My key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
Dear friend
I check, No acc add to my key!
299472-32 account sent you! Check Block 113469
Please to hlep me!
My key: 3Ghhbot2tE7FohrkMBZVr6hj9dHzZQVjnd7Nsy9NVKpgCNiM1i9fcgDkGAjkmKoqiSgARf7dvXKbpL9 uyBFsqKzmFDEheBRU1SckCv
Thanks
Activity: 798

3. maybe someone will send an account to u. if not → goto getpasa.com and follow the instructions.
Thanks your info! Buy everyone to know why price of this coin down and down at the this times!
Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 8
Those who requested an account, check your wallet. I've sent 1 to each public key.  Wink
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
I want a PASC address to store coin, But I'm not a miner! Can you help me, thanks
My key:
3GhhbokJZXG3XxpLANiQAu69JEiRs1wcC1hsqu9c8fuJBeN4MbzYxbaDBBdpEwckrkqkobzZuYVqido iND9KL2KU2tzQkZuKFXwCt8
Dear friend
299472-32 account sent you! Check Block 113469
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
My key:
Dear friend
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
Those who requested an account, check your wallet. I've sent 1 to each public key.  Wink

Wow, thanks!!! Now i am very happy!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 201
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
My key:
Activity: 234
Not everyone has time to read all the wp. Just though people should be aware. As I am sure many people assume it would create anonymity. Since that is a great feature for a coin to have.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I did some research. A deletable blockchain does not ensure anonymity. If 1 person has a copy of the original blockchain they can still trace back every transaction. The advantage is you do not have to download the entire blockchain when opening a wallet. Which is a benefit.

they do state this in the WP already.
Pages:
Jump to: