Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 5. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

Yes bad exchanges causing us to lose Money.

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Just do not sell at this price, nobody forces us to sell at this dumped price, people. Just wait until Papie will release it`s platform, buy on dips. Maybe the bottom is reached or not, but PPP will skyrocket in the nearest months, surely. Cause they have utility value, in which market is in need.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
They should have listed on a good exchange months ago.

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
It's strange that the project that raised $26 million USD until this time can not solve the issue of listing. This is not fair to investors and those who believed in the project from the beginning.

They are still saying regulations and etc. on telegram but they didn't say when doing an ico and reaching the hard cap.

They achieved their hard cap very quickly I also think now that time have been arrived to add this token on few more good exchanges I don't like current listing both are not have good volume. If this will come on good exchange than it will bring good impact on price too.

Ico price was 0.0011 eth and now it is 0,00098144 ETH. It already has beta but price is lower. The only reason is bad exchanges.

Due to market situation sometime the price will fluctuate we should not bother because once the market cap increases the value of PAYPIE increases.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
I think that it is really time for the Paypie team to care about other exchanges, before investors are starting to lose patience.
Activity: 602
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

Now they are just starting contacting with exchanges and it will probably take few more months.
It's strange that the project that raised $26 million USD until this time can not solve the issue of listing. This is not fair to investors and those who believed in the project from the beginning.

They are still saying regulations and etc. on telegram but they didn't say when doing an ico and reaching the hard cap.

They achieved their hard cap very quickly I also think now that time have been arrived to add this token on few more good exchanges I don't like current listing both are not have good volume. If this will come on good exchange than it will bring good impact on price too.

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
We are waiting for updates after what beta has been up successfully for three weeks now. They surely have gotten more feedback and will communicate when there is something concrete and solid to put in front of people. This time to show support without shaking your hands if you are holder do the right thing continuously.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
This coin has pretty low volume, as an investor can i look forward to a nice roadmap? and lots of connections?

They are in touch with big exchange to make it list to resolve this issue before this they focused to develop a working platform and they delivered this successfully. I hope soon we will get some fantastic news which will boost the price. In due time we can accumulate this while it is really cheap right now.
legendary
Activity: 861
Merit: 1000
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
This coin has pretty low volume, as an investor can i look forward to a nice roadmap? and lots of connections?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The team want to be compliant so they need to said on Canadian authority giving the green light that this is a utility token and not security, that has to happen before they will start marketing and look to get on a bigger exchange.

The quick books partnership is immense, and ask yourself this when comparing to ppt do you think ppt did not speak to quickbooks about a partnership before ppp, I bet u they did and got told where to go which tells you a lot about ppp and where this coin will go long term, also on ppt they’ve had so many deals fall through I honestly think they will never get the product fully launched.

And lastly reggie Middleton of veri has done a report on ppp you can get the redacted version for free and it basically states that ppp will be a great buy he even compared it to ppt and ppp comes out the winner.

This is a long term hold guys let them do their work as soon as they get compliance I expect exchanges pretty soon after then we can see the real price of this.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Hi Lisa,

Are you not paying attention, Paypie just announced a deal with Quickbooks, which was a huge announcement.

Also Paypie's beta went live.

There was a very favorable research report put out on Paypie which can be found here:
https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/component/edocman/research?layout=default&Itemid=

I would say it just jot a whole lot better.
Someone just don't know how big quickbooks was in the US. It's the number one premium accounting software there.

I think all she is looking at is the current price.
Then i would highly suggest to look for development first before over-speculating a project of going to moon and so. A most common mistake by others is to research the project and look at the graphs.

Majority of the people doesn't care about the tech and how big it could be in future. Paypie got a working platform with integration of the one of biggest company. The big problem is that some day trader want to make quick money out there so they make panic other by posting this again and again. I also believe this will be into leading position into this ecosystem because it is first mover.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Hi Lisa,

Are you not paying attention, Paypie just announced a deal with Quickbooks, which was a huge announcement.

There was a very favorable research report put out on Paypie which can be found here:
https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/component/edocman/research?layout=default&Itemid=

Someone just don't know how big quickbooks was in the US. It's the number one premium accounting software there.

Then i would highly suggest to look for development first before over-speculating a project of going to moon and so. A most common mistake by others is to research the project and look at the graphs.
Activity: 322
Hi Lisa,

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think this project will be fine, I think in the future such projects will be very popular, and there will be good community support
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Hi Lisa,

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hi Lisa,

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Every day PayPie goes lower lower. Is PayPie scam?

No. Have a read of the last few pages here.

This is getting very frustrating.  All the posts say "oh it will get better in March then April now its May and it is no where.   Angry
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
Every day PayPie goes lower lower. Is PayPie scam?
No. Have a read of the last few pages here.
Not up and down is a common thing. Usually it can be seen from tingakat income and expenditure coin.
Pages:
Jump to: