Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 6. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Every day PayPie goes lower lower. Is PayPie scam?

No. Have a read of the last few pages here.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Every day PayPie goes lower lower. Is PayPie scam?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
In last communication just before the Beta launch they have told that listing on new exchanges, marketing and partnerships are next on their to do list as plans. We should expect good news soon as they just make announcements after what something has been done. So listing on exchanges and media appearances will be surprising ways.
Yeah I hope so, its really uncomfortable to trade and accumulating with low volume. Also more exchanges means the token will be known by more people.

Maybe you're right, although the project has a good quality and development but if not listed on more exchange, i am affraid only few people know about this project. But i am sure that Paypie will hit in more exchange, maybe at least in this year

Not sure about "few people", but solid investors buying tokens and coins only when they trading on biggest exchanges. But Im really surprized that price so big on this exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
In last communication just before the Beta launch they have told that listing on new exchanges, marketing and partnerships are next on their to do list as plans. We should expect good news soon as they just make announcements after what something has been done. So listing on exchanges and media appearances will be surprising ways.
Yeah I hope so, its really uncomfortable to trade and accumulating with low volume. Also more exchanges means the token will be known by more people.

Maybe you're right, although the project has a good quality and development but if not listed on more exchange, i am affraid only few people know about this project. But i am sure that Paypie will hit in more exchange, maybe at least in this year
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Hopefully just in time for a bull market to give it all some extra legs Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This thing with no exchange (i don't count etherdelta and forkdelta obviously) is getting more annoying every day.

They reached their hard cap but still asking the community to wait for the platform to be ready. Not cool.

Would be ideal if they soon applied for a good exchange. But I think they want to wait so that they can do that together with some big news.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Fairly new to this thread… I have a question – are there any "media appearances" planned for the near future? You know, like interviews, livestreams, maybe even a short Q&A session or whatever. Thank you for responding!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
This thing with no exchange (i don't count etherdelta and forkdelta obviously) is getting more annoying every day.

They reached their hard cap but still asking the community to wait for the platform to be ready. Not cool.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Price on coinmarketcap is last traded transaction based on which isn't trusted source to use as price for any token. Sometimes on bigger exchange a small transaction of low prices happens to scare the inexperienced traders. What we can do is waiting for more exchanges to list PPP and then this sudden change will stop. But those who know are not worried even at this moment too.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
What's wrong with price? Why it goes down? All is fine with PayPie beta-platform but something wrong with price...

Mate, you see where PPP trading? Just one small exchange (FatBTC) and I even dont think than Delta exhange. They dont have daily volume. Price too high for this exchanges which they have.
Yes with only listed on a small exchange will make the price difficult to move up.

Project development can hardly affect the price to go up, PPP need listed on exchange which have big volumes compared to FatBTC.

True price is on forkdelta / etherdelta.

Don’t use fatbtc it’s a dodgy exchange and the volume is fake just bots trading against each other.
FatBTC is not that worst actually it's natural that there are bots in exchanges. Still, the best option is to trade PPP in ForkDelta.
I hope the token will be listed on Kucoin. Their ICO was sold out which means they reached their hard cap, so i think its not hard for them to reach any popular exchange.
Activity: 178
What's wrong with price? Why it goes down? All is fine with PayPie beta-platform but something wrong with price...

Mate, you see where PPP trading? Just one small exchange (FatBTC) and I even dont think than Delta exhange. They dont have daily volume. Price too high for this exchanges which they have.
Yes with only listed on a small exchange will make the price difficult to move up.

Project development can hardly affect the price to go up, PPP need listed on exchange which have big volumes compared to FatBTC.

Don’t use fatbtc it’s a dodgy exchange and the volume is fake just bots trading against each other.
FatBTC is not that worst actually it's natural that there are bots in exchanges. Still, the best option is to trade PPP in ForkDelta.
I'm sure that the volume will go up and the price raise once it's added to more exchanges and bigger ones.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Paypie - who is behind it? more transparency needed  for me and a lot of other investors in this coin

https://www.paypie.com/team

You can find all info about the team who is behind this project. This project has professional team behind this with solid track record which that legit investment. While beta version is online and it providing nice opportunity to SMEs to connect the globally with powered by blockchain platform.

I agree with you, you can see that one of the team members is Anthony Di lorio as advisor. He is one of founded the Ethereum platform along with Vitalik Buterin and others. So with professional team i think this project is impressive
Just an advisor. Not a core part of the team. The most important member here is Jag Barpagga. People tend to overlook on his background.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

SCAM!!!
why do you say Paypie SCAM? I not found reason to say that, moreover to believe it. Paypie is a very good project, and the price is almost never below the price of ICO
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Don't listen to others do your own research before putting your hard earned money. You should be able to make difference about project based on available information and links to important things. PayPie is next big thing just watch their legal bindings and partnerships with other established businesses. Token is currently very cheap buy now or cry later this is simple story.
Today price is -30$. To my mind it's not normal. What is the reason?

SCAM!!!

Why?
Pages:
Jump to: