Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 7. (Read 109500 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Has anyone downloaded that forensic report on PayPie ? Price will not see established floor which can be considered floor until there is no normal exchange. All markets which are stretching volume for CMC from FatBTC are seeing this kind of volatility. There are just driving how they want untrained traders that's why price shows changes continuously.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
What's wrong with price? Why it goes down? All is fine with PayPie beta-platform but something wrong with price...

Mate, you see where PPP trading? Just one small exchange (FatBTC) and I even dont think than Delta exhange. They dont have daily volume. Price too high for this exchanges which they have.
Yes with only listed on a small exchange will make the price difficult to move up.

Project development can hardly affect the price to go up, PPP need listed on exchange which have big volumes compared to FatBTC.
Merit: 508
What's wrong with price? Why it goes down? All is fine with PayPie beta-platform but something wrong with price...

Mate, you see where PPP trading? Just one small exchange (FatBTC) and I even dont think than Delta exhange. They dont have daily volume. Price too high for this exchanges which they have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100

I think because people accumulate BTC so this token price goes down, but not only PPP token but also another token like CND, COB, NBAI, IPSX etc. Also Paypie doesn't have a good exchange yet, but this is our opportunity to accumulate PPP token while the price is cheap
Activity: 122
Merit: 10

SCAM!!!
Activity: 247
Merit: 10
Reggie Middletons' Veritaseum team has now released the much anticipated PAYPIE report.

63 page @PayPiePlatform forensic valuation report now available for free download. VERI holders can redeem USD$500 worth of VERI & access the full report with all @PayPieToken valuation metrics exposed. This report is superior to any research we've seen https://veritas.veritaseum.com/index.php/component/edocman/research
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Paypie - who is behind it? more transparency needed  for me and a lot of other investors in this coin

https://www.paypie.com/team

You can find all info about the team who is behind this project. This project has professional team behind this with solid track record which that legit investment. While beta version is online and it providing nice opportunity to SMEs to connect the globally with powered by blockchain platform.

I agree with you, you can see that one of the team members is Anthony Di lorio as advisor. He is one of founded the Ethereum platform along with Vitalik Buterin and others. So with professional team i think this project is impressive
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I would prefer to wait for next updates on new announcements after the successful launch of Beta platform with real invoices and data. It came out with partnership announcement which was more than enough for the release. Now after almost one week we need to see progress on marketing and listing on exchanges which was told to take place.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Paypie - who is behind it? more transparency needed  for me and a lot of other investors in this coin

https://www.paypie.com/team

You can find all info about the team who is behind this project. This project has professional team behind this with solid track record which that legit investment. While beta version is online and it providing nice opportunity to SMEs to connect the globally with powered by blockchain platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

why do you think there is someone behind the scene?

Maybe he just means who belongs to the team. If this is the case, it can be found out on their website very easily.
Activity: 14

why do you think there is someone behind the scene?
Merit: 508
As far as I know utility tokens are listed everywhere and have no issue so far. It is about dividends tokens but lot of things weer seeming impossible in past and now are normal. Bittrex may not pick PPP up at this stage but Binance or other alternative exchanges are all fine with listing.

Binance top 1 exchange now. ICO finished more than half of year ago and they just added one small exchange (fatbtc). You think it possible to hit to top 1 exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
Feedback is very positive on that recently launched beta platform they have more advanced system and integration with big accounting software is plus point for them. I also have good hope soon it will get succeed to take place on Binance or other good exchanges.
As far as I know utility tokens are listed everywhere and have no issue so far. It is about dividends tokens but lot of things weer seeming impossible in past and now are normal. Bittrex may not pick PPP up at this stage but Binance or other alternative exchanges are all fine with listing.

Binance more better than Bittrex based on daily trading volume and you can see the rank of Bittrex now down to 11th while Binance always on 1st. Maybe for the first Paypie will get listed on medium exchange to get more volume and then on big exchange like Binance
Binance got mobile app, Bittrex only got their web version. For me, Binance performance and User interface is much better than Trex. But bittrex got the better customer service above them.

But almost all ICO project supporters want to get listed on Binance as alternative of Bittrex. Because as i know too hard to get listed on Bittrex, that's why Binance now become the number one as cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology

Binance more better than Bittrex based on daily trading volume and you can see the rank of Bittrex now down to 11th while Binance always on 1st. Maybe for the first Paypie will get listed on medium exchange to get more volume and then on big exchange like Binance
Binance got mobile app, Bittrex only got their web version. For me, Binance performance and User interface is much better than Trex. But bittrex got the better customer service above them.

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Great news from Paypie! Congrats to the beta launch and the amazing partnership with Quickbooks. Impressive, what Paypie has already achieved during the last month, keep it up!
Yeah the partnership with QuickBooks which we also uses in our business as accounting software is great.
Activity: 14
How will your program deal with fraud issues? More specific please
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Pages:
Jump to: