Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 58. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
For the bounty program, what will they pay? Too fast the bounty program is over!

I read on bounty thread that Wapinter said distribution for bounty hunter before october 22. I also was amazed that this bounty program very fast because all token sold out during presale, so much peoples enthusias with this project
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
There whitepaper Looks good
All the tokens sold out , thats A very good sign
Wich Exchange wil u use ?

If they can list it in Cryptopia or Bittrex, that would be great!

Bittrex would be waaaaay better than Cryptopia. But Bitfinex would also be nice!  Cool
Activity: 350
I'm going to hold this one! Great potential!!!  Wink
I think this coin very potential to increase higher than ico price maybe can increase double, you can see that this coin has sold out only on presale, it mean that PPP coin very valuable
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Here's a step by step guide to buying and storing PayPie: https://getcrypto.info/paypie/
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I'm going to hold this one! Great potential!!!  Wink
Activity: 168
Can somebody tell me what was the ICO price? Thanks

ICO price was 0.001 ETH for 1 tokens. And max bonus was 5%. ICO over in few hours only
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

If they can list it in Cryptopia or Bittrex, that would be great!
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
For the bounty program, when will they pay?!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

0.0011 ETH per PPP
Activity: 364
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
For the bounty program, what will they pay? Too fast the bounty program is over!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
Pre-Sale went very smoothly. Great team, great concept, great project. Was able to get in no problem, and it all lasted 7 or 8 hours or something. Honestly, I thought it would sell out instantly, but I think alot of "whales" just skipped it since it had a 75 Eth max per address. Nothing some coding couldnt fix but still... Long term hold from here.  Cool Cool
They sold all tokens on pre-sale for few hour, so, not all people bought tokens. And now, people want to buy on exchanges. Ill hold my tokens  Roll Eyes
Activity: 955
Merit: 500
Traded at ICO price right now.
Dump is coming.

Who in their right mind is going to dump below an ico they only just invested in 2 days ago.

Only people selling below ICO is the 1100eth of bounty as its essentially free for them.

What? Bounty distibuted already? You sure? Only 2 days passed. This tokens was sold for 4-5 hours and max bonus was 5%. I dont think, that no one can sell below ICO price...

People will sell at a loss if they get concerned that it's going lower. It doesn't take much for people to panic sell these days.

It never took much for people to panic sell Wink doesn't have anything to do with "these days". That is herd behavior, which is a proven economic concept Wink
Activity: 112
@autolove2,
Thanks
Activity: 82
Email from PayPie

Security Alert!

There are many SCAM ATTEMPTS happening on a regular basis against the community.

Scammers are sending you EMAILS, PRIVATE MESSAGES, FAKE WEBSITES, and many other attempts to SCAM you by claiming that there are further PayPie tokens (PPP) being sold.

That is NOT TRUE! All tokens have been sold on day one of the pre-sale and no more tokens will ever be minted or sold! Don't believe in any of it! PayPie tokensale was completely sold out during day one of the pre-sale!

Remember: our only official website is https://www.paypie.com/

Stay alert,

Yohan Varella
CMO
Etherdelta is rather slow today, I have 3 transactions pending with them since this morning... frustrated but looking to buy more PAYPIE so don't really care

You must increase gas limit on Etherdelta. May be Ethereum network overloaded again
Activity: 112
Etherdelta is rather slow today, I have 3 transactions pending with them since this morning... frustrated but looking to buy more PAYPIE so don't really care
You can buy tokens now. Its very cheap price. ICO was sold for 4 hours only. I think, this coin can make at last 3-5x from ICO price
Pages:
Jump to: