Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 57. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Somehow believing in Clif High starts to become a costly business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.
I think that is normal because it depend on supply and demand, if the project have good quality as soon as possible demand will increase and the price also increase. Long term investment is the best choice because this project have bright future

we need some good news, nothing will grow by itself. We need a listing on a normal exchange
As soon as possible i think they will add PPP to big exchange because impossible for the best project only on etherdela. For now PPP price down maybe because hardfork issue on october 25th, so all people sell alt coin for buy btc and expect to get bitcoingold
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Its a really nice project and a really nice team!!! Just hold! It will worth a lot soon.....
Because this project about dezentralized platform accounting for reliable risk score analysis. This platform aim to solves the ultimate problem of fraud and inconsistencies that exist in the accounting system. So all people who have business interested with Paypie, tha's why all token sold out during presale

Nice idea. For business industry it is very useful to invest in it. Whed is the end of ICO
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
can someone explain to me, I hardly managed to invest in presale, and now the project is traded 20 percent less than this price. what's the catch  Huh

Its what we called high volatility, one of cryptocurrencie's  unique properties compared to fiat currencies.
I think that is normal because it depend on supply and demand, if the project have good quality as soon as possible demand will increase and the price also increase. Long term investment is the best choice because this project have bright future

we need some good news, nothing will grow by itself. We need a listing on a normal exchange
Its a really nice project and a really nice team!!! Just hold! It will worth a lot soon.....
Because this project about dezentralized platform accounting for reliable risk score analysis. This platform aim to solves the ultimate problem of fraud and inconsistencies that exist in the accounting system. So all people who have business interested with Paypie, tha's why all token sold out during presale
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
For the bounty program, what will they pay? Too fast the bounty program is over!

I read on bounty thread that Wapinter said distribution for bounty hunter before october 22. I also was amazed that this bounty program very fast because all token sold out during presale, so much peoples enthusias with this project
haven't had a chance to join the campaign programme is completed. Yes may not be luck. congratulations for the participants of the bounty that would later get the results of this project
Bounty run for 9 weeks why you saying its over too fast?you had two months to koin but you didn't Smiley
It because we just now join this bounty campaign and i think bounty campaign until the end of this ico November 15th. But all token was sold out in presale, but no problem as long as this ico success we also happy  Smiley
Activity: 897
Merit: 284
For the bounty program, what will they pay? Too fast the bounty program is over!

I read on bounty thread that Wapinter said distribution for bounty hunter before october 22. I also was amazed that this bounty program very fast because all token sold out during presale, so much peoples enthusias with this project
haven't had a chance to join the campaign programme is completed. Yes may not be luck. congratulations for the participants of the bounty that would later get the results of this project
Bounty run for 9 weeks why you saying its over too fast?you had two months to koin but you didn't Smiley

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Anthony Di Iorio, one of the founders of the ethereum coin, officially announced his support for the paypie coin as a promising, team-oriented and highly technical currency.

Read More about it :

Ethereum co-founder to join PayPie
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Hi all,

I received this error from myetherscan (Paypie Presale) :

To:Contract 0xf8a15b1540d5f9d002d9ccb7fd1f23e795c2859d (PaypiePreSale)  
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
Value: 0 Ether ($0.00) Gas Limit: 250000 Gas Used By Txn: 250000

Did you have following instruction corectly according to the instructions at https://www.paypie.com/addtoken

If yes and the problem still unsolved i suggest you to contact paypie team at paypie website or maybe join to telegram channel, seem the paypie team active there https://t.me/PayPieTokens
Activity: 336
I congratulate all the teams and investors for this success. I am sure that the success will continue in the post-ico period. There are people in the team who have gained 200,000% up to now Smiley hope it will be in major exchange in a  short time.
This is very good opportunity to buy tokens right now, as the price is same for the ICO.

I will fill  my bag with it.
I suggest to you to holding this token for long term investment and buy again if the price down, before the price increase rapidly because this token valuable and have bright future, maybe this token can increase to $1  Grin
Activity: 294
This is very good opportunity to buy tokens right now, as the price is same for the ICO.

I will fill  my bag with it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi all,

I received this error from myetherscan (Paypie Presale) :

To:Contract 0xf8a15b1540d5f9d002d9ccb7fd1f23e795c2859d (PaypiePreSale) 
 Warning! Error encountered during contract execution [Bad instruction]
Value: 0 Ether ($0.00) Gas Limit: 250000 Gas Used By Txn: 250000

Activity: 168

Tokens trading now on EtherDelta. And price the same, as on ICO right now. You can buy, mate  Wink
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
hi dev... as u sain that this is the first blockchain method....
then what is workin nowadays...
and good luck about it
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Pages:
Jump to: