Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 59. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Wow it's already soldout? I just received their email. Lucky for me that i first look up to this thread and check the amount instead of burning some ethers..
Ok guys since PPP is already listed in Etherdelta please dump your coin at a lost. Thank you. Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Traded at ICO price right now.
Dump is coming.

Who in their right mind is going to dump below an ico they only just invested in 2 days ago.

Only people selling below ICO is the 1100eth of bounty as its essentially free for them.

What? Bounty distibuted already? You sure? Only 2 days passed. This tokens was sold for 4-5 hours and max bonus was 5%. I dont think, that no one can sell below ICO price...

People will sell at a loss if they get concerned that it's going lower. It doesn't take much for people to panic sell these days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dump is coming.

Who in their right mind is going to dump below an ico they only just invested in 2 days ago.

Only people selling below ICO is the 1100eth of bounty as its essentially free for them.

What? Bounty distibuted already? You sure? Only 2 days passed. This tokens was sold for 4-5 hours and max bonus was 5%. I dont think, that no one can sell below ICO price...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I think it's just a matter of time in order to see the potential of the project reflected on price.
Activity: 151
Just watching this campaign with a lot of posted news, articles, reviews not like some campaigns without any update from the main team. This looks really good so we couldn't even see  ICO it's really solid project, I hope that the PayPie team will still work hard and we will see huge progress what will affect the price.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002
Dump is coming.

I there will be dump it would be at  day 0.
THis dumps are obvious like Chonobak had.
Token started trading -40% ico price and NEVER went higher but here.
Sine noone is really dumping and some news will come out.
I don see reason for dump.
Tiny news with exchange will make price move +30%...
if some one feel to dump he should do it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Dump is coming.

Activity: 131
Dump is coming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
Tokens trading already? And which price now? I got my tokens  Smiley

yeah, PPP now listed on Etherdelta

Code:
https://etherdelta.com/#PPP-ETH

Price ? check it yourself
Tokens trading already? And which price now? I got my tokens  Smiley
Bitcoin is the King
Yeah that was crazy fast! Sold Out, distribution, if they carry on with that pace then this company is going to fly!
Well done Paypie Team.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Got my PPPs... so fast, great!

Congratulations for the successful token sale, I hope the best future for this project.
Activity: 630
This ICO reminds me a little bit the ICO from populous. Their coin is now trading at around $3 and reaches $7 sometimes. Looking forward PPP to blossom.  Grin
Activity: 51
Thank you all for your help !!!! I figured it out myself
Activity: 16
Smiley Ho mate which means you still have some hair lucky you mouaahaaahaahaaa

Not much - only what's left from the chinese bitcoin-ban in january   Cry Grin

Have you lost money cause of that ban or did you manage to move your coins in safe?

No losses but hairs Cheesy Did not sell anything, but it was quite thrilling -> was my first china-experience.
Hello everybody! Anyone can tell me why I have not received my tokens yet?

I yesterday sent Ethereum but so and did not get anything ?? who knows what's the matter ??
Yesterday was monday - ICO ended on sunday ( GMT ).

Anyway you should have recieved an email from paypai today with instructions how to get the tokens into your MEW wallet
I did everything as described in the letter, I have a "0" PPP
Activity: 16

I yesterday sent Ethereum but so and did not get anything ?? who knows what's the matter ??
Yesterday was monday - ICO ended on sunday ( GMT ).

Anyway you should have recieved an email from paypai today with instructions how to get the tokens into your MEW wallet
came a letter from Paypie did everything as they describe but no Token I have appeared
Activity: 280
Hello. Have you read the email that Yohan from PayPie send. Or are you asking for the bounty?

Cheers

Pages:
Jump to: