Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PayPie - Blockchain-Powered Risk Assessment - page 60. (Read 109500 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I brought PayPie tokens to use invoice factoring system.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
it is very interesting when trading starts on a normal exchange, it would seem that in a couple of weeks
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Hi, i missed a little, but... ICO is over? or just PRE-ICO and main ICO will be on 15 october? because now we have 10 october, but the announcement is ALL TOKES SOLD OUT. So what is the truth?

They had pre-sale on October 8, and this pre-sale was without limit - so all tokens was sold on pre-sale. We already received tokens
Activity: 630
Hi, i missed a little, but... ICO is over? or just PRE-ICO and main ICO will be on 15 october? because now we have 10 october, but the announcement is ALL TOKES SOLD OUT. So what is the truth?

all tokens were sold at the presale stage, so on October 15th ico will not be, very nice project
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I traced some of the addresses that sold PPP below the ICO price to this one at https://etherscan.io/address/0xe16fd9b95758fe8f3a478ef9b750a64513bf2e80#tokentxns

What exactly is this "Erc20 Token" that has quadrillions of token?

I noticed there is also a different PayPie address here 0xc42209accc14029c1012fb5680d95fbd6036e2a0 related to the addresses that sold PPP below ICO price.
The contracts used few different data, one of which is 0x095ea7b3

Strange
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
To everyone already moaning about the company (even after investing in it) - investments are supposed to be long term to see the real fruit of the work, too bad you didn't get your 10x flip in the 3 day period you wanted. Also, they are probably sworn to secrecy at this stage regarding any deals with other companies and do NOT owe you anything just because you invested something pathetically small like 30 ETH into this company. In the real world of investment and company startups $10,000 investment in nothing. If you threw a few ETH in or even went up to 75 ETH it is just too small for you to be taken seriously. It is pocket change. PayPie owes you nothing and does not have to tell you anything. Do you think they will sacrifice their future success for a few thousand riffraff everyday people like us??! Just go sell your tokens if you don't like it.

Meanwhile, I will sit on mine and enjoy the fruits in YEARS (not days) to come.
Activity: 112
Brah I am invested. I am not trying to FUD. But when I see B.S. I call it out. The team has no provided a clear and adequate response as to why this "private deal" was not taken from the proper allocation instead from the crowdsale and had no trails since it was not recorded. ALL TO FKING SHADY. I am getting out as soon as it hits the market.

Sigh. Here we go again. It took all of 5 minutes before people started being people....
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Why paypal trading on etherdelta with same price on ICO and even lower? what's the point of selling cheaper than buying? cant really understand...and why price go lower...

Just take advantage of the cheap price.. got a few on buying lower than the ICO price. Best deal right now.
Activity: 26
Why paypal trading on etherdelta with same price on ICO and even lower? what's the point of selling cheaper than buying? cant really understand...and why price go lower...
Activity: 87
Hello everyone,
I just added PPP token to Myetherwallet.
How long time after should I receive my token please?
Thank you in advance.

I saw mine almost immediately after.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Wow. That is going really fast. Tokens released to participants a few days after the sale. Hoping that bounty campaign will go smoothly, too.
Activity: 1
Hello everyone,
I just added PPP token to Myetherwallet.
How long time after should I receive my token please?
Thank you in advance.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Sold out? Congratulations, btw, how much eth you have raised? If there are a lot, you will win.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
I don't know about you guys, but EtherDelta has been providing priceless service to me ever since I started using it.

I don't need to apply to trade at any of the exchanges having to submit all my personal details (ID, driving license, etc).
I don't need to be troubled with having to transfer my eth from the exchanges to MEW wallet to participate in ICOs.
I don't need to wait for some of the top performing ICO tokens to get listed in the exchanges in order to profit from them.

Edit:
Besides, EtherDelta continues to improve.

I did not say ED was bad, "au contraire".

It's a nice platform, 1click-go registration... etc...
It's also a GREAT place to buy post-ICO coins at sub-ICO-price when they are under the fud-fire :-)
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
I don't know about you guys, but EtherDelta has been providing priceless service to me ever since I started using it.

I don't need to apply to trade at any of the exchanges having to submit all my personal details (ID, driving license, etc).
I don't need to be troubled with having to transfer my eth from the exchanges to MEW wallet to participate in ICOs.
I don't need to wait for some of the top performing ICO tokens to get listed in the exchanges in order to profit from them.

Edit:
Besides, EtherDelta continues to improve.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
For anyone who has missed the ICO, this is your time to grab some on Etherdelta. Price is slightly above ICO price

Etherdelta: selling your FUDcoins since 2017.

I'll hold on mine. PayPie is a great project.
The recent "controverse" may push the price down on ED a moment, but on the long run PAYPIE will be a hit, and this for a SIMPLE reason: the company already has a freaking business running ! (the case for only 5% of alts)
Activity: 14
Who's idea was it to release token when alts are doing bad...
Activity: 350
Does anyone know, when PPP will be listed on major exchanges ?
It's listed on EtherDelta right now:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xc42209accc14029c1012fb5680d95fbd6036e2a0-ETH

And no one can tell you when for other exchanges, it is completely up to the exchanges.

Does that mean that paypie already sent petitions for exchanges? if that so, then its just a matter of waiting, some take their sweet time, some do it very fast, but we will see.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Does anyone know, when PPP will be listed on major exchanges ?
It's listed on EtherDelta right now:
https://etherdelta.com/#0xc42209accc14029c1012fb5680d95fbd6036e2a0-ETH

And no one can tell you when for other exchanges, it is completely up to the exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: