Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 2. (Read 40118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
November 07, 2016, 04:13:50 PM
 Paytoshi will close down soon!what happening in micro-transactions service proved world?

Its sad news in faucet business, second micro-transactions service proved make an announcement to close down they service !
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
November 07, 2016, 03:40:05 PM
I want to say thanks to Paytoshi team for providing us great service which didn't gained enough popularity.

hmm i thnink its not a good service iam trying since moths now to register there !
its not possible allways getting this error:
Code:
"Unable to register".

and no answeres to support mails -.-

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
November 07, 2016, 03:34:59 PM
Another sad news in faucet business. I didn't used Paytoshi very often, but in general, it was good microtransactions service, second option after Faucetbox. I believed that Paytoshi will become alternative after Faucetbox will be closed.
I want to say thanks to Paytoshi team for providing us great service which didn't gained enough popularity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
November 07, 2016, 02:57:03 PM
Hello everyone,

Paytoshi started as a pet project in autumn 2014 and launched in december 2014. It was born in what appeared to be a profitable bubble left by Microwallet. In little less than two years we handled ~33 millions microtransactions exchanging ~85BTC. We always were runner-up in this market segment, but we are proud still of our continuous operations.

Paytoshi was never profitable because our transaction volume was just too low, but we loved cryptocurrencies and we decided to keep the project running nonetheless. We poured great effort to make a secure and reliable architecture and a good faucet script. We actively developed and honed our systems till this summer, when our company shifted focus on other projects.

We planned to make an announcement in a few days, but FaucetBox was always too fast for us: it launched a few weeks before us, gained more traction at the beginning, decided to close down sooner... Wink
So here's our announcement: Paytoshi stops operations on 14th December. If you want to get paid, please reach your payable threshold before that date. If you are a faucet owner you can transfer your deposits to an address.

It seems a good moment to be in our place: we can be the market leader for the first time with few or not competitors at all, but honestly we are not ready to start investing again on Paytoshi. We are not against selling Paytoshi to interested parties, but we wont close out just because we dont need it.

Thanks to all our users, it's been a pleasant ride!
Cheers

lol wtf.

faucets will be dropping like flies.

Lol! So much happening in faucet world !! Maybe a year later from now we would talking like ..

The time when faucetbox announced closing and next day paytoshi announced closing.. Every Faucet owner could see dark days ahead. Was this the end of many people's first intro to bitcoin.. The Faucets?
But then something happened to save it .. What ?  Smiley
Activity: 152
November 07, 2016, 02:16:26 PM
Hello everyone,

Paytoshi started as a pet project in autumn 2014 and launched in december 2014. It was born in what appeared to be a profitable bubble left by Microwallet. In little less than two years we handled ~33 millions microtransactions exchanging ~85BTC. We always were runner-up in this market segment, but we are proud still of our continuous operations.

Paytoshi was never profitable because our transaction volume was just too low, but we loved cryptocurrencies and we decided to keep the project running nonetheless. We poured great effort to make a secure and reliable architecture and a good faucet script. We actively developed and honed our systems till this summer, when our company shifted focus on other projects.

We planned to make an announcement in a few days, but FaucetBox was always too fast for us: it launched a few weeks before us, gained more traction at the beginning, decided to close down sooner... Wink
So here's our announcement: Paytoshi stops operations on 14th December. If you want to get paid, please reach your payable threshold before that date. If you are a faucet owner you can transfer your deposits to an address.

It seems a good moment to be in our place: we can be the market leader for the first time with few or not competitors at all, but honestly we are not ready to start investing again on Paytoshi. We are not against selling Paytoshi to interested parties, but we wont close out just because we dont need it.

Cheers

lol wtf.

faucets will be dropping like flies.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043
Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)
November 07, 2016, 12:21:18 PM
That's very sad news Sad
Can't believe it's that unprofitable to run.

Wish you good luck in your future projects.

You have a PM.
Activity: 207
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
November 07, 2016, 12:08:01 PM
Hello everyone,

Cheers
Activity: 141
Merit: 11
Internet Freedom for African Communities
November 07, 2016, 09:14:50 AM
It's not looking promising. What's going on with Paytoshi?

Activity: 197
November 07, 2016, 09:09:52 AM
So faucetbox is closing now.... Is paytoshi reliable? Would it be able to sustain the hundreds of faucets migrating to it?
+1
answer please

yes, paytoshi should get ready for lots of traffic lol
makes you wonder if they are ready for this

we shall see
Activity: 800
Merit: 500
November 07, 2016, 05:11:42 AM
Impossible to register.

Get error message "Unable to register".
Activity: 938
Merit: 261
November 06, 2016, 07:42:26 PM
So faucetbox is closing now.... Is paytoshi reliable? Would it be able to sustain the hundreds of faucets migrating to it?
+1
answer please
Activity: 210
★Spacey The Bird★ Android Game , Bitco
November 06, 2016, 03:48:52 PM
legendary
September 30, 2016, 02:26:44 PM
Hello,
I just wanted to start my own Faucet. With my old webspace provider I didn't had problems at all. But with my new, there are lots of errors -.-

What ever. I managed to get to the setup point, where I just have to press "Start now". But I keep getting the message "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."  Roll Eyes
So I pasted the SQLsetup command into my mysql database. It creates a lot of tables BUT gives me the error

Code:
UPDATE paytoshi_settings SET `value` = :password WHERE `name` = 'password';

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':password WHERE `name` = 'password'' at line 1

WHAT the fuck do I have to do?! Everything works, I just don't get ma Adminpassword -.-

i think paytoshi stopped support i maield them 1 month ago -.-
no answer until now -.-

kind regards
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 30, 2016, 01:56:57 PM
Hello,
I just wanted to start my own Faucet. With my old webspace provider I didn't had problems at all. But with my new, there are lots of errors -.-

What ever. I managed to get to the setup point, where I just have to press "Start now". But I keep getting the message "Whoops, looks like something went wrong."  Roll Eyes
So I pasted the SQLsetup command into my mysql database. It creates a lot of tables BUT gives me the error

Code:
UPDATE paytoshi_settings SET `value` = :password WHERE `name` = 'password';

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ':password WHERE `name` = 'password'' at line 1

WHAT the fuck do I have to do?! Everything works, I just don't get ma Adminpassword -.-
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 20, 2016, 12:17:31 AM
Paytoshi,

My earnings are kept too long (longer than 48 hours) and are not sent to me.
Pls, have a look -

https://paytoshi.org/3PmQsNBbpCDouZD6o3bp8dXXALYqfkNWM7/balance
https://paytoshi.org/3MVPTehQnoKD3pQgz1kuCugw16X8FHEaKJ/balance

The same with mine hence why im in this thread but am finding no way to contact you guys via your own website, just a link to here.
Activity: 418
Merit: 250
September 18, 2016, 10:50:00 AM
Paytoshi,

My earnings are kept too long (longer than 48 hours) and are not sent to me.
Pls, have a look -

https://paytoshi.org/3PmQsNBbpCDouZD6o3bp8dXXALYqfkNWM7/balance
https://paytoshi.org/3MVPTehQnoKD3pQgz1kuCugw16X8FHEaKJ/balance
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 18, 2016, 08:50:06 AM
Hi, everyone.
Is there any way to block some btc addresses? Maybe with help of .htacess file.
Ok, maybe someone knows where I can add this code to block address
Code:
if(in_array(trim($_POST['address']), array(
    "first_address_to_block",
    "second_address_to_block",
))) {
    die("This address is blocked");
}
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 15, 2016, 01:17:51 PM
Hi, everyone.
Is there any way to block some btc addresses? Maybe with help of .htacess file.
legendary
September 01, 2016, 12:37:29 PM
Hi i wanna eneable paytoshi on my faucet
but when i try rgister i only got this message:
Code:
 Unable to complete request. 

whats wrong ??
Activity: 272
Merit: 250
August 27, 2016, 07:47:11 AM
I have yet to get a reply, so I am done here. Moving on to Faucetbox.
Pages:
Jump to: