Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets - page 3. (Read 40118 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
August 24, 2016, 12:20:15 AM
My faucet balance has been totally cleared to this address: 1JXAD4jayfUe8tQFt7LdGWTgDq63qNGfkc

I did not authorize this transaction so it appears that my btc has been stolen.
Did my account get cracked or has Paytoshi been compromised?

I need to pay my users!

I sent an email asking for assistance and am waiting for a reply.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 14, 2016, 01:01:40 PM
please answer me this bit-makejar.com

Broken timer.

I suppose there is something wrong with the paytoshi script because most of the paytoshi faucets have the same issue.

I've disabled all the affected paytoshi faucets.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
August 04, 2016, 09:14:59 PM
Hello, I must do to fix this error and I changed data from my database and the same error thanks
snip
The simplest cause for this error is usually either incorrect credentials or incorrect permissions. I am guessing that, by the username you are using to login, you are trying to create a faucet on a local server. Have you given 'root' sufficient permissions to access the database? (Reading and Writing is needed, complete permissions are best however).

Also, while this is not on topic to your question, you should change the value of short_open_tag in your php.ini as the script suggests if you want it to work at it's best.
Activity: 5
August 03, 2016, 09:47:31 PM
Hello, I must do to fix this error and I changed data from my database and the same error thanks

http://i63.tinypic.com/256wcxw.png
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
Hey paytoshi i setup and problem instal in insert database is start now not work is speak"password yes" i did'dn now
Activity: 207
Paytoshi: Micropayments & Faucets
why you don't update the list in your site? at now, i see 75 faucet in paytoshi list, i have see the first 7, two is dead, other not work, other not pay.
i can understand if the faucet with paytoshi are more, but for delete faucet to 75 list, request 20 minutes

Hello lottoitaliano,

Our list does not need any manual intervention: it is automatically updated with the faucets making at least one microtransaction in the last few hours. Ranking is based on number of users and amount paid.
If a faucet does not pay for an extended amount of time, it will be automatically removed.

Thank you,
Cheers
Hey paytoshi i can't install scrypt is problem short_open_tag to off in edit in php.ini you now you naugty haha all hosting not can edit php.ini you now php.ini can edit the admin of hosting you laugh the create the faucet paytoshi plus create admin of hosting hahaha

Hello Usman,

thanks for contacting us.

There shouldn't be any problems running the faucet script with short_open_tag. It is just a recommendation.

Thank you,
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
why you don't update the list in your site? at now, i see 75 faucet in paytoshi list, i have see the first 7, two is dead, other not work, other not pay.
i can understand if the faucet with paytoshi are more, but for delete faucet to 75 list, request 20 minutes
Activity: 203
Hey paytoshi i can't install scrypt is problem short_open_tag to off in edit in php.ini you now you naugty haha all hosting not can edit php.ini you now php.ini can edit the admin of hosting you laugh the create the faucet paytoshi plus create admin of hosting hahaha
Activity: 244
Hi paytoshi,
I'm having some trouble setting up the faucet can you mail me when your online please

Edit: its ok I got it sorted now
Yes, it worked. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated as always!

Very glad to hear it!

Welcome aboard  Wink
Activity: 6
Yes, it worked. Thanks for your help guys, much appreciated as always!

Thanks! I am getting the error "date.timezone setting must be set
Set the "date.timezone" setting in php.ini* (like Europe/Paris)." Where can I set the timezone?

Cheers, thanks.

Hello bitcoinbling,

it really depends on your environment.

You can set in your php.ini adding
date.timezone="Europe/Paris"

or in your virtualhost configuration adding inbetween
php_value date.timezone "Europe/Paris"

or adding in your index.php just after
ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Paris');

Hope this solves your issue,
Let us know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Cheers
Set the "date.timezone" setting in php.ini* (like Europe/Paris)." Where can I set the timezone?

Cheers, thanks.

Hello bitcoinbling,

it really depends on your environment.

You can set in your php.ini adding
date.timezone="Europe/Paris"

or in your virtualhost configuration adding inbetween
php_value date.timezone "Europe/Paris"

or adding in your index.php just after
ini_set('date.timezone', 'Europe/Paris');

Hope this solves your issue,
Let us know if it works for you.

Thank you,
Cheers

Cheers, thanks.

We just released v2.0.4 of our faucet script. It should fix a missing template during the setup process.

@bitcoinbling this should enable you to inspect your real issue.

Thank you,
Cheers
We just released v2.0.4 of our faucet script. It should fix a missing template during the setup process.

@bitcoinbling this should enable you to inspect your real issue.

Thank you,
Cheers
Changed the index file, the current page error reads:

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

1/1 Twig_Error_Loader in Chain.php line 115:
Template "admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig" is not defined.
in Chain.php line 115
at Twig_Loader_Chain->getCacheKey('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 312
at Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', null) in Environment.php line 378
at Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 347
at Twig_Environment->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 29
at TwigTemplatingEngine->renderView('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 22
at TwigTemplatingEngine->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in SetupController.php line 73
at SetupController->setupAction()
at call_user_func_array(array(object(SetupController), 'setupAction'), array()) in HttpKernel.php line 139
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in HttpKernel.php line 62
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', true) in Application.php line 586
at Application->handle(object(Request)) in Application.php line 563
at Application->run() in index.php line 7

Hello bitcoinbling,

that's indeed an error on our side that masks the real issue you are experiencing. Expect a faucet update soon with a fix.

Thanks for your feedback in the meantime,
Cheers
Changed the index file, the current page error reads:

1/1 Twig_Error_Loader in Chain.php line 115:
Template "admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig" is not defined.
in Chain.php line 115
at Twig_Loader_Chain->getCacheKey('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 312
at Twig_Environment->getTemplateClass('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', null) in Environment.php line 378
at Twig_Environment->loadTemplate('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig') in Environment.php line 347
at Twig_Environment->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 29
at TwigTemplatingEngine->renderView('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in TwigTemplatingEngine.php line 22
at TwigTemplatingEngine->render('admin/setup_requirements_fail.html.twig', array('checker' => object(RequirementsChecker))) in SetupController.php line 73
at SetupController->setupAction()
at call_user_func_array(array(object(SetupController), 'setupAction'), array()) in HttpKernel.php line 139
at HttpKernel->handleRaw(object(Request), '1') in HttpKernel.php line 62
at HttpKernel->handle(object(Request), '1', true) in Application.php line 586
at Application->handle(object(Request)) in Application.php line 563
at Application->run() in index.php line 7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks for your help with my previous faucet (bitcoinbling.xyz) . I am making a new one (wheeltoshi.com) and when I unzip the file in my webserver area I am keeping a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." message. I believe my config.yml is formatted correctly as I am using the same indentation layout as my first faucet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello bitcoinbling,

could you change your index.php to

require_once __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

$app = new Looptribe\Paytoshi\Application();
$app['debug'] = true;
$app->run();

and report back the error you get?

Thank you,
Cheers
Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks for your help with my previous faucet (bitcoinbling.xyz) . I am making a new one (wheeltoshi.com) and when I unzip the file in my webserver area I am keeping a "Whoops, looks like something went wrong." message. I believe my config.yml is formatted correctly as I am using the same indentation layout as my first faucet. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Hello bitcoinbling,

could you change your index.php to

require_once __DIR__.'/vendor/autoload.php';

$app = new Looptribe\Paytoshi\Application();
$app['debug'] = true;
$app->run();

and report back the error you get?

Thank you,
Cheers
Hey Paytoshi,

Thanks,
Dan
Hi I'm a noob in paytoshi. So i tranfered the zip file to webspace. extract the zipfile to httpdocs. When i now open the domain www.bitcoinhimmel.de there is the hint Whoops, looks like something went wrong. Sooooo what's wrong? Can you help me. What do you need to help me?
Regards sneex
Considering that a non-existent page gives the same error on your webpage and that error doesn't look like one from the Paytoshi script, I'm guessing that you do not have your index.php file in the correct place. Did you accidentally leave the script in it's paytoshi-faucet-script-v# folder? If not, do you have a folder similar to public_html that you could try putting the script into?
Welcome back minifrij,

if you recently followed our topic, we released in the last weeks a (totally) new version of the faucet script.

The
is the panic error handler of the script.

@sneex14 if you are still interested in running the script and can contact us in private we can work out a solution.

Thank you,
Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: