Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 38. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Very good, blockchain technology is the future. This is a solid project with great potential. well done!
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
To prove that this service will be successful and demanded the project should show its capability of gaining more investors.
Activity: 155
I'm interested in the idea of your project. Tell me, what is the minimum amount necessary for the successful implementation of the project? And what happens if you do not collect the necessary amount? Will you continue to work on the project?
Activity: 214
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters
Activity: 199
Do you have project information in other languages? I want to understand your project in depth
Activity: 146
this is really very interesting token and roadmap and i hope this will grow up on exchanges in the future
Activity: 213
This project is so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join this.
Activity: 207
Sure they will make a decent business out of this ICO!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
I am looking forward for the success of this project. And hopefully Pecuio will be able to make a big difference in the community of crypto currency. Keep progressing team. I believe that the team is going to make it through to success.
Activity: 193
İt is very cool project. I heard this project on Twitter. Good luck
Activity: 195
I really like your concept, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck for you team
Activity: 198
Very nice idea of the project. Hope it will be successful. Want to be a part of your strong community!
Activity: 176
Just curious what was the inspiration for the name of the project?
Activity: 200
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask?
I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything...
Activity: 194
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Another SOLID reason you should take this company serious:

Pecunio is in NY at NASDAQ stock exchange!!! Will be on TV on CNBC, Saturday morning (NY time)

More info will follow...

Is it possible to watch it later on Youtube? I'd like to Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Supposedly ICO phase is not yet started!

But I have an account that I have created way ago when there was an Airdrop campaign running...
And with my account if I try to participate I'm able to do it...

I just clicked the "GET INVOLVED!" button and was redirected to a screen for inputting what is my investment and wallet.
They calculated the amount with 20% bonus (684.34 for 1ETH)
And give me an address for making my deposit.

Now I get the amount pending on my dashboard.

Why is this? Why can I invest if pre-ICO is over and ICO didn't start yet?
Is this for real? Can I invest right now?

This looks strange. Maybe the website has not been updated. You should join the telegram group or slack channel and complain to them there. Links are on the OP
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
More and more similar projects are being created now. There are lots of startups that work on the same thing with some small differences in approach and with the same goal. I think it can be very useful for people

Yeah I see few projects in the forum that has similar concept of Cryptos savings like this one. Well time will tell which of them will stand the test of time
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Another SOLID reason you should take this company serious:

Pecunio is in NY at NASDAQ stock exchange!!! Will be on TV on CNBC, Saturday morning (NY time)

More info will follow...

Activity: 191
Merit: 11
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
What are the guarantees when investing in start-ups?
Activity: 217
Do you have any guarantees for investors?
Pages:
Jump to: