Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 36. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The thread appearance of this project is very simple, but I am interested in the project, and I will follow the development of this project in the future and watch you develop.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I am interested in the digital exchange part of this project. I hope it will turn out good. I can't wait to start trading on the platform.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
This project is gaining popularity and getting widely spread and it's very good for all of us supporters

Yeah Pecunio popularity has been growing steadily from the beginning. The hype is not much and I think it's healthy for the project and investors. It can only get better
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
What's the hard cap and token price, if I may ask?
I could not find the details in the white paper or did I miss anything...

Hi I got the info from the telegram group admin that Pre ico hard cap Was $4.5M and ico hardcap will be $45M which includes the pre sale cap.

You can join the official telegram group to ask more questions
https://t.me/pecuniochat
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Pecunio CEO Reinhard Berger at NASDAQ:

https://youtu.be/SsuNUgIUz94
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Pecunio at NASDAQ stock exchange!!! Live on CNBC!!!

Read the news on their medium blog:

https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-invited-to-nasdaq-for-exclusive-interview-with-jane-king-a40da5b8e3fe

I wonder if it's difficult to get onto CNBC in order to promote your project. They featured quite a few people from the crypto space. Can you apply for such interviews or is it invite only?

CNBC actually only invites who they think is capable of really being successfull out in the business wolrd. (Both traditional as well as new economy.)
You can hardly get an interview by any means, there is no paid option. So we are happy, lucky and proud to have been chosen for that!

Respect is due where respect is due, right? Wink Good achievement then and certainly a boost to your reputation and public perception.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Does anyone know that the coins in the personal cabinet are tied to the purse of the ether? or not.
After ICO, they will come or it will be necessary to translate it manually to the purse. I just do not remember that I tied my purse to the personal cabinet.
Activity: 217
Great that you have new ideas on how to improve the existing investment process! I am very hopeful to see the development of this idea!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money

Pecunio at NASDAQ stock exchange!!! Live on CNBC!!!

Read the news on their medium blog:

https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-invited-to-nasdaq-for-exclusive-interview-with-jane-king-a40da5b8e3fe

I wonder if it's difficult to get onto CNBC in order to promote your project. They featured quite a few people from the crypto space. Can you apply for such interviews or is it invite only?

CNBC actually only invites who they think is capable of really being successfull out in the business wolrd. (Both traditional as well as new economy.)
You can hardly get an interview by any means, there is no paid option. So we are happy, lucky and proud to have been chosen for that!
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
I am amazed by the Pecunio team. We can see that they are really doing their job great. They are not just taking it easy but in fact they take seriously the threats around because we all know that competitors will not be avoided. Good Luck to the Pecunio project. I will look forward to it! 
Activity: 205
What are your priorities for the next year or, rather, after the release of the token to the exchanges?
Activity: 181
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
in fact, the entire core team is represented on the company's website. You can stop by and get acquainted
Activity: 187
if not a secret tell me how many developers are working on the project now?
Activity: 126
This project so interesting and promising. It will be successful. I am very happy to join.
Activity: 134
The idea is brilliant, I really like this project. I hope this project will run smoothly and everybody will support and encourage the team.   
Activity: 126
I really like your concept, a very interesting concept for me, I see this project has the potential for success, you have a good plan
Activity: 140
I will try to spread a word about your project to my friends so they join too. Thanks 
Activity: 71
I really like your concept, this is very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, hopefully all will go well
Activity: 140
with the information posted on this announcement page, i find this project good and perspective one! the concept is quite interesting.
I hope this project will become successful
Activity: 213
Well planned project I'll gladly invest in the ICO. It is a moon deal !
Pages:
Jump to: