Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 37. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 10
This project looks promising. Nice idea but requires hard work. I hope for the best!
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Interesting and very needed project. We will see its realization later, now everything depends on work of the team. And we need only to trust and wait.
Activity: 216
I hope this token will have a good future, the project looks great 
Activity: 208
Great idea and team has good innovative thinking, hope you guys will succeed with your platform
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Pecunio at NASDAQ stock exchange!!! Live on CNBC!!!

Read the news on their medium blog:

https://medium.com/pecunio/pecunio-invited-to-nasdaq-for-exclusive-interview-with-jane-king-a40da5b8e3fe

I wonder if it's difficult to get onto CNBC in order to promote your project. They featured quite a few people from the crypto space. Can you apply for such interviews or is it invite only?
Activity: 153
I very like you project. Very solid approach u have guys.
Can one of the team members address how the token is going to be profitable for the investors? 
Activity: 213
Hi, I’m interested in your long-term plans. How do you see the future of the project in 5 years?
Activity: 149
This is a very impressive project, good road map and awesome white paper, for me that’s what can either boom a project or bring it down, i also like the fact that the developers are serious, keep it up guys   
Activity: 201
I just visited your website and read some information presented in there quickly. Good luck on your project and I hope you'll succeed.
Activity: 228
I will never get tired of telling my friends about this token. As i know this will be a great addition to their portfolio.
Activity: 162
Very hopeful project.
The concept is really great.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 218
This is a well-planned project keep up the good work
Activity: 220
This project needs lot of attention because great mind behind it and it will go to the moon, I am sure
Activity: 156
I really like the concept that you have, it will be very useful, I am very interested in further development of the project, good luck!!!
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
Hey. Is this another attempt to make a crypto bank? After all, no one will service your cards, how do you plan to solve it? What jurisdiction are you in?

The whitepaper says they are in dubai, united arab emirates.
I dont think they are a bank. they offer funds and gold on the blockchain. but about the card i am interested too.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth - all this is not indifferent and does not pass up!

Yeah Pecunio is likely to make a good long term investment. But you should always remember that nothing going is assured in Cryptos and you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 225
I wonder how long the development of the platform will take
Activity: 238
This Website is done great and the idea of this project is worth attention. Hopefully, the team will really implement what they intended to do Roll Eyes
Activity: 148
I like this project, no matter what others might say. Finally I found the project that has really useful concept for people   
Pages:
Jump to: