Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡️ PECUNIO - blockchain investments safe and easy ⚡️ - page 39. (Read 24705 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Hi, tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Hi i just found Pecunio project and it looks very promising for me. Hm will follow this thread to know all latest news about project. Also need to follow your social media pages.
Do you have telegram chat channel? where can I ask questions? Could you please give me the link?
Good Luck at the ICO
Regards.         

Yeah it looks like a promising project. You con join the telegram group below and ask your questions there:
https://t.me/pecuniochat
But I don't know whether the official devs are in there or not
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Hmmn it's took me for a while to do some research about this project. I'll keep an eye on it for developments and updates. The team doing a very good job, keep it up
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Supposedly ICO phase is not yet started!

But I have an account that I have created way ago when there was an Airdrop campaign running...
And with my account if I try to participate I'm able to do it...

I just clicked the "GET INVOLVED!" button and was redirected to a screen for inputting what is my investment and wallet.
They calculated the amount with 20% bonus (684.34 for 1ETH)
And give me an address for making my deposit.

Now I get the amount pending on my dashboard.

Why is this? Why can I invest if pre-ICO is over and ICO didn't start yet?
Is this for real? Can I invest right now?

Can someone help me with this??
Activity: 181
I've been following this project and I feel very happy because you have a great initiative to advance this project. Good luck   
Activity: 187
This is really impressive. The roadmap is amazing & the concept in general is superb! I can't wait to see all these become a reality in the shortest possible time
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
in my opinion, the presence of Pecunio project will be the solution for everyone for a profitable investment in the future. In addition, it has a strong team that developing the project, I'm sure project will be successful in the future.  

Double ditto on that one. Lets all support Pecunio as best we can so that we can all gain something together. good luck to team and everyone here. Lets get this money Smiley
Activity: 126
It looks like a good team and project. If the team works without stopping, they will definitely succeed. Because they aimed to provide a solution to the problems correctly. Good luck...
Activity: 134
in my opinion, the presence of Pecunio project will be the solution for everyone for a profitable investment in the future. In addition, it has a strong team that developing the project, I'm sure project will be successful in the future.  
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
Will this debit card , will be issued by the project? And what are the card fees? Can anyone request the card or should I have a minimum amount of tokens?
Activity: 126
How many tokens will be allocated for the team and advisors? And will they be locked? U know it is quite important now 
Activity: 140
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 140
are/is there other ways to invest rather than crypto/ico token issue?
Activity: 213
the company will participate in the conferences in the near future?
Activity: 214
Loyakk is a project that everyone should support Cool
Activity: 144
I like your token, this is really very interesting, this project has the potential to succeed, you have a good plan, good luck. Very perspective project!
Activity: 216
This project looks very promising. I hope I can participate in the ICO too
Activity: 208
Just finished reading information about this project. It is the worthy project! The target audience is defined, the market is not overcrowded. Developers do not hide their faces, it's inspire confidence. I look forward to further development. Thank you!
Activity: 153
Really great and unique project
Good luck and best wishes Grin
Activity: 213
I studied the project documentation and I liked everything. Now I'm thinking about investing some money 
Pages:
Jump to: